Report - Jets Trying To Trade Bell

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by footballfundamentals, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sack exchange

Sack exchange Well-Known Member

2 1st not bad haul, but could turn out to be literally nothing! For top 5 safety, guaranteed. A chance. The way jets draft, I am not confident. He was building block. Just cause he bashed shit coach and the identified the dysfunction. He also bashed CJ. To me it is loss greater than get! But remains to be seen. But not confident we get fair value in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Sack exchange

This is on Gase! Not Macc. Bell could be factor. But Gase put wrench in that

SOJAZ likes this.
  3. Sack exchange

If anyone thinks it is bell issue, mistaken. Bell looks ready, you can see he is talent. But the plays they call for him? And Sam as well. This coach misses he boat when enabling player success

SOJAZ and Imagesrdecieving like this.
  4. apjbfc

apjbfc Well-Known Member

Part of me really hope this is douglas giving gase the middle finger.

Fine you wont give perine any snaps, ill get rid of the running back until you do.

Bell deserved better than Gase, after this season he's being cast off to ben mcadoo land.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

5. Imagesrdecieving

Imagesrdecieving Well-Known Member

Yeah but then JD should be cutting Gore.

I picture it like the scene in Moneyball when Brad Pitt told Philip Seymour Hoffman that he couldn't start Pena that night.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

6. Sack exchange

7. “Just bc he bashed the owner,coach,teammates & called the fans RACIST”

“Just bc its a team game where chemistry matters.Team pulse matters.Cohesion matters. 1 of 11 guys”

Please for the love of god explain to me how this punk was a building block? Id love to hear.

1/6 of the overall salary for a safety who constantly plugs himself as a leader through thick & thin but then turns on everyone the second adversity strikes.This is the guy we should build around????

If you really truly believe that than you are t respecting the team oriented aspect of the NFL AND dont understand where this garbage franchise is at w its roster

8. Sack exchange

Or to make bad coach happy.. lol

9. Sack exchange

Much more a building block than frank gore at 34! It only got to that point because we had toxic losing culture, incompetent worst coach in NFL, and funky ways to negotiate from 1st time GM. Good team would have done it right way, but jets create these situations, I can name many instances when gase has been coach! Good players walk out the door with bad vibes, that you never hear anything negative about the when the move on. Coaches are supposed to bring out the best in players not the worst! Now gase doing same thing with bell.

“Just bc its a team game where chemistry matters.Team pulse matters.Cohesion matters. 1 of 11 guys”. —- cmon this team as 0 chemistry, pulse is faint, and division!!

10. If more thn a building block than gore is your best argument,youve made my point. Gore by the way is a great teammate.

There are better ways to handle discontent.See Bell now. See countless others.

Forget about blaming Gase for all your problems for just a second & realize how much of a self centered prick Adams was. It really has nothing to do w Gase.He showed his true colors.

1/6th of our cap space for that punk bitching through the media & on twitter anytime something doesnt go that spoiled brat’s way? Mayb for your team but not mine.Seattle can have him

SOJAZ likes this.
  11. Sack exchange

BS, we met Adams at camp, he seemed like he really was team player and played hard. Gave autographs when others didn’t and spoke to my son and other kids. It has everything to do with Gase! If you worked for incompetent boss you would be disgruntled. He created this culture of malcontent! Maybe there were some promises made. Don’t know. Even players have come out with how bad the locker room is. When Bowles was here there was no issue. Maybe be you don’t like Adams, but the culture on 1 jets drive plays in player happiness. Imagine you are giving all you got and still losing, and no end in sight, where the CEO allows it to continue, and the coach making bonehead decisions. That said I do think Adams should have handled differently, because of exactly how you feel about it. He is happy to be in Seattle, and gase happy he is gone, but regrets how it went down. If JD could not get good value, he would still be on team. So good he is gone. I am sure relationship not reconcilable. The whole situation would have never happened on well run team! It would have been handled before it got out of hand. 6th pick in draft turns into all pro, normally team rewards. And makes player feel confident of the future with the team. Not the jets!

BomberJet likes this.
  12. Edit: nevermind

Respect your opinion

#452 KurtTheJetsFan, Oct 13, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2020
  13. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

JetsAreBadForYourHealth Well-Known Member

There were locker room issues under Bowles

SOJAZ likes this.
  14. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

You do realize that Mac was trying to save his job by signing Bell?

No other team was interested in Bell at the money he was asking for and after his debacle with Pittsburgh, if Jets had not signed him he probably would have started his music career much sooner.

SOJAZ likes this.
  15. BudJet

BudJet Well-Known Member

I think people get mixed up with a good player & a building block. A building block is a player that is good on & off the field, & in the locker room. Adams The self proclaimed leader of the jets was a good player, but his whining every time we lose & blaming it on the team needing more dogs, going over JD head & complaining to CJ, taking to twitter to express what he feels about the team, making a video telling a Dallas fan he's trying to come to Dallas when he is still a Jet. This guy blames everyone but himself.

16. NYJ_Jax28

NYJ_Jax28 Member

Gore is 37, not 34. Unbelievable we’re wasting carries just padding this dude’s career stats. Goes without saying Gase is absolutely pathetic as a coach.

17. Sack exchange

Yeah, I can agree with most of that, but what led to that, the dysfunction of jets or Adams personality, I believe both. If we were winning you probably hear not much from him, but we were losing, and like Kurt said not good for the team! That said we are dealing with alpha males, and there is a process, I just think the jets and Adams could have handled better.

18. Sack exchange

Thanks for the correction. Yeah he is Gases guy!

NYJ_Jax28 likes this.
  19. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Just to make it worse for you Gore is 37yo btw Thirty Seven :eek:

KurtTheJetsFan and Sack exchange like this.
  20. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

This is exactly what he did in Miami

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.