Mcdougald says Jets are not having good weeks of practice

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ouchy, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

From Seattle to the Jets.

I'm sure this guy is fuckin livid with what he is seeing.

I agree with the trade of Adams, but damn he is living the life right now on the other end LOL

HomeoftheJets and NCJetsfan like this.
  2. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Looks to me like the throw-in in the Adams trade is trying to get cut (to go back to Seattle?).

How about he makes a play out there instead of throwing the coaches under the bus?

azhar80 likes this.
  3. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

If the coaches keep playing in traffic instead of getting to work why shouldn't they be called out?

4. WarriorRB28

He's being duplicitous.

His real intention is to get cut so he can re-sign with Seattle or another contender.

He's just another guy who comes here with zero intention of helping the Jets win games.

JMO

azhar80 likes this.
  5. Ralebird

Or maybe he's used to playing for a winner and knows how winning teams operate and sees that the guys he's working for now are not even in the same ball park and it's not something he believes in.

Some guys have pride in the work they do and can't abide those who don't.

Have you considered that?

6. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

When the camera flashed on McDougal during the 49ers game he looked like a guy who had just lost his job on wall street and was now flipping burgers at Wendy's.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

he's likely it a more complex scheme here...this ain't Seattle...their fanbase and folks who follow them complain all the time how bad their defense is and how they play the same cover 3 scheme.

8. WarriorRB28

Of course I have.

Still there's a right time & a place for everything.

Throwing the coaches under the bus when he literally just arrived here is NOT that time.

What he did is completely uncalled for. He's way out of line.

9. DefenseWinsChampionships

McChickenShit should watch Jamal balling for Seattle and STFU he's a scrub safety

10. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

This is really what you take out of him reporting that our training isn't up to scratch?

Really?

What a short-sighted fool you are and stop mentioning Adams in every post like some lovesick puppy it is pathetic.

Dierking and jonnyd like this.
  11. K'OB

The shite you post and you are saying he is way out of line, is the most ironic thing I am likely to read today.

12. WarriorRB28

People have a right to be angry.

The way MacCagnan was building the team THIS year 2020 was the year for the Jets to go for it. Coming off a strong finish to the 2019 season, Darnold in his third year, Quinnen in year two, a superstar in Adams, a experienced coaching staff, no more Brady in New England no Gronk and a bunch of key player opt outs in New England.

All that needed to be done was keep Adams happy, re-sign or franchise tag Robby and in possibly the deepest WR draft ever load up on quality targets for Darnold then sign a Clowney and/or trade for a Ngakoue. They could've done all that still drafted Becton.

How different things would be they'd be in the mix for the AFC East title AND they'd be able to know once and for all what Darnold is.

Instead look what we got.:(

11.5 points underdogs in week 3 against a team that's nothing special.

13. Ralebird

Sweeping problems under the rug don't make them go away, it just hides the ugly truth. That's exactly what some fans want so that they can continue to believe the people running the team are doing a good job. I want the problems in the spotlight and I want people to demand answers. The right time is now and the right place is everywhere.

K'OB likes this.
  14. WarriorRB28

What purpose does it serve? Other than him possibly getting released in the near future if he keeps it up?

Coach Gase is already under fire because of the team's start to the season.

It's unnecessary, uncalled for and he's out of line he just got here, he hasn't done anything here to be throwing coaches under the bus.

15. K'OB

Just as easy as that eh, if only you had popped your application form in and gotten the job ahead of JD we would be well on the way to success now.

You don't think I am angry that we are shit?

Moaning about Adams leaving in every post is hardly going to help is it, the man was an arse that wanted out or wanted 20m to stay and the latter would have just set this franchise back in the future as we entered cap hell.

Besides all of that the one player that has shone out is your old friend Maye, you know that sack of shit that should have been released 2 seasons back for faking injuries, the big pussy, anyway I digress, Maye has shone out playing the Adams role in this team and his stats are not too dissimilar to what Adams is achieving in Seatle, funny that, no?

Maybe Maye will be knocking on the door wanting a new contract 2 years earlier than needed if he continues putting up sacks and TFL.

16. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Mac lost a power struggle to the worst coach in football. The fact that he was in a position for that to happen in the first place is pretty damning. Not a hill I would die on.

Good arguments can be made that Douglas made poor decisions this past offseason, and good arguments can be made that those decisions were calculated and working as intended.

I subscribe to the theory that Douglas is dismantling everything Mac built so that he can completely reboot the franchise. He can’t change the history of the Jets, but he can change the people who are currently associated with the more recent history.

17. WarriorRB28

The wound (Adams trade) is still fresh. In time it'll heal but people are still hurting.

Maye had a great game in week 1 but what game were you watching last week?

Maye might have been the worst player on the field for the Jets last week. He got abused by a backup TE and got beat/or was out of position/missed tackle on several 49ers TDs/big plays.

To me it looked like the 49ers were targeting him.

We'll see how he bounces back this week.

18. Ralebird

Every bit of light shed on the incompetence of Gase and his staff is another step closer to the door for them. That is all the purpose anyone needs.

Why are you so anxious to shield Gase from criticism?

19. K'OB

I bet they were targeting him as a weak link, fucking seriously lol of all the shit players to target 49ers were targeting Maye, one of the TD's Reed scored the commentator even said Maye was perfect in coverage, absolutely nothing he could have done about it but I bet you know different.

Was it just before that TD that he knocked the ball down and saved another TD, can't quite remember the timing before or after but it still happened.

He's such a pussy though, an injury waiting to happen.

17 tackles, 2 sacks, 3 Pdef's in two games.

Adams having a cracking season for Seahawks currently 21 tackles 2 sacks and 0Pdef's in the worst pass defence in the league.

Plenty worse than Maye on that field and I am not saying he is better than Adams either before you even think of going down that route.

The wound is still fresh?

I think there are about 4 of you that are crying real tears over Adams shitting all over the Jets to get a trade, you only have to read his thread to see who.

20. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

I believe this guys statement 100% and hope it motivated practice. We'll see today.