Who can I write to at the Jets to complain? Anyone have e-mail addresses??

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GQMartin, Sep 20, 2020.

1. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

Start DVRer in the game no way I am giving up beautiful sunday afternoons for the jets I also fast forward thru much of the 2nd half

2. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Completely agree with you. But that's the problem. We don't have a meaningful game until 2021. Sad. On another side note. Gase takes over the Dolphins and then the Jets. He is so bad he runs them both into the ground. Worse coach ever. It's hard to beat Kotite but he's up there.

Poeman likes this.
  3. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Dear NYJ (Johnson Brothers),

It has taken me close to 10 years to finally write to you. Why so long you might ask? Well the product that you have put on the field close to 10 years has been unwatchable. There are so many layers to why.

We'll start off at the top and trickle it on down.

1. You've owned the team for close to 20 years. The first 10 you were successful. The last ten have been awful. Add in blunder after blunder. First hiring Korn Ferry to find you John Idzik. Then keeping Rex with Idzik. Then firing both Idzik and Rex and forcing Macagnan and Bowles together. Then firing Bowles and keeping Macagnan then worse of all hiring a retread worse than Kotite. Not only that you used Casserly and Wolf. Casserly recommended one of his men. What about using your guys? What about creating a committee of former Jets in the know. We have many smart former Jets who can help and are vested in this team. Go to Curtis Martin, Nick Mangold, Brick Ferguson and many others. Maybe they'd have to be taught of looking for a GM but they can definitely help finding a coach. So first major issue. You don't know how to hire someone and the committees you create you put the wrong men on it.

2. The structure of head coach and gm reporting to you. Change it up. GM is the guy. It all goes through them.

3. You know what. Your fans are smart. We can all see what we need. I get not spending every dollar but if you have a young qb you have to build up the oline and wr positions. Joe Douglas focused on the oline. WR needed to be one and either saying here's a few extra bucks or saying hey draft another you need to smarten up. Learn football. I know this is a hobby for you but many people love this team and want to see them compete into December at least. Not the first week of September. That's baseball. If you think that's acceptable you shouldn't own this team.

4. I get you got railroaded on your West Side stadium. You went back to the Giants and Met Life. I hope you realize it is a joke. How did two NFL teams build this? No roof? So no Super Bowls. NCAA basketball championship. Etc. Ridiculous (that being said for an NFL game the roof should always be open. Love the elements). PSLs I get the fascination with it. But you just priced out your diehard fans. Add in the way the stadium is built you've just lost any homefield advantage at the 50's because all the business people that go to the games are eating sushi inside the stadium watching the game inside. Did you ever think to build the stadium like Seattle or KC to make it loud and give us an advantage. You should be embarrassed with what you did there. You've really taken the game away from the fans.

I could go on with this letter but this is my rough draft to them. We can definitely add more but seriously these guys need to learn how to own and run a team. Good owners are hands off but build a great infrastructure to be successful. Good owners also know the game and give advice on certain issues. If the Johnson's came to me I'd laugh. I know I'm not there everyday but this is what I see from the outside. It's sad we've always been the laughingstock but it just keeps getting worse. Hopefully one day it turns around.

rammagen, ColoradoContrails and ouchy like this.
  4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Nah u must be a youngie they have been a shit show since 01/13/69 Yes that is the correct it is not a typo:mad:

5. championjets69

Woody Johnson has aq Twitter A/C under his name:mad:

rammagen likes this.
  6. championjets69

IMHO tryb 2025 or later sorry :mad:

7. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Ugh and lol. Probably right. This stinks.

8. Yankee6

Yankee6 Well-Known Member

CURSE? That would be great. I would love the 1st pick, but we will find a way to suck and still not get it. Whos responsible for our curse the last 10 years?

9. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

Has anyone gotten any replies?