Titans are the lastest team to allow fans back

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by GREG, Sep 17, 2020.

1. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Lucky them. This will never happen under Murphy

3. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

If and when you are allowed back into a stadium, make sure you leave your civil liberties at the entrance. If you thought that 911 division fiasco destroyed your freedom, wait until you see what the results from this shit show will be.

4. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

ehhh... maybe not. Only real things different at JAGS games rt now are limited tickets (spaced out) and a mask requirement... and I guess the paperless payment (but they were already pushing for that... already have been operating with paperless tickets (which I think is bullshit)

5. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Well apparently wearing a mask to help curb the spread and reduce the chances of our more at risk population from dying of Covid is now a terrible injustice.

6. 50ShadesOfGreen

50ShadesOfGreen Well-Known Member

To be fair, you could just bypass wearing a mask the whole time just by eating and drinking constantly.

7. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Yes, it's quite the horriffic injustice...

The Waterboy likes this.
  8. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I was responding to stinkyB but it was really directed at the person bitching about civil liberties being violated. You could eat and drink the whole time to keep your mask off but they are going to have everyone spread out so it would not be a big issue. It's the coming through the gates, walking near other people, going to the concessions, where you would need to wear it but I don't think most will have a problem with that. If they do they can stay home.

Besides the fact the stadium, even if owned by the city/county/state it is in, is rented/leased/owned by the team and they can set whatever rules they like within the bounds of the law. That has nothing to do with civil liberties.