Adam Gase Thread (Merged)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Ahhh both of you go eat a dick. :p

It is. I'm just a hopeful optimist and we have at least 6 or so more games at minimum to deal with this potential disaster. Yesterday was bad but it was also a good football team so I remain a bit more hopeful than most.

Took my Darnold jersey off at half time. Seemed to work a little bit. :cool:

ColoradoContrails and K'OB like this.
  2. VegasMav

VegasMav Well-Known Member

I finally jumped on the FIRE GASE bandwagon. He really isn't good at leading this team and I'm afraid that he has ruined Darnold. Gase is not creative enough to ease the QB into a rhythm. Allen has me wondering if he would've been a better draft pick, but I don't believe so because even our defense sucked. Guys, I'm really contemplating on whether or not Gase is fit for this team. JD may have to step back and see why Gase is ruining his vision of building the team. I don't believe the bullshit that Gase and JD get along. I truly believe that the GM needs to pick his coach and not the other way around. Do you think JD should allow Gase to ruin all the efforts he made to build this team? Gase has to go before the Jets fans start jumping ship. It's going to get ugly and we need new owners. The Johnsons are not football people but rather just baby power manufacturers.

papapump, ColoradoContrails and K'OB like this.
  3. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

If this continues I can't see him lasting the year. At some point they will have to fire him and just promote GW to interim HC for the rest of the year. Most importantly when the Jets do begin a search for a new HC I hope they let Douglas pick his guy. Woody and Chris both suck. Neither one has a clue about football. Because of Chris we have this dolt Adam Gase as HC

4. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Maybe in retrospect we shouldn’t have taken advice from the guy that was changing all of the coaches plays at the line.

5. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I am listening to the local Fox Sports affiliate. Will Brinson of CBS.com is a guest. They are talking about how awful the Panthers' D is, and Brinson asked if there is any team that can't score 28 points on the Panthers over the next 4-5 weeks. The local host, Adam Gold, said the Jets probably couldn't. Brinson laughed and said that he hadn't seen the schedule, but if the Panthers are playing the Jets during that time, that the Jets probably couldn't score 28 points!!! We are back to being the laughingstock of the NFL.

6. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Hate to break it to you, but we never left. The clowning has been going on since the day we hired Gase. Think of all the crazy optimism surrounding the team back when we had our choice of coaches. Then we went with Gase and the jokes started up. We do it to ourselves... we have no one else to blame. I'm so numb to it at this point which I guess is both good and bad.

7. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

Numb, like as in with Gase it feels like the other teams DC is coaching your offense. Ya I'm that kind of numb.

8. Centiment

Centiment Well-Known Member

Been out all day please tell me Gase got sacked?

9. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

we did but I think it was more a function of what they let us do versus what we wanted to do. There is a difference. they dictated the game to us.

10. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

here is the thing Jet fans are fed up with bad managment and football the error for waiting is very small and when the fans turns the media will follow and it will get very ugly very quickly

NCJetsfan likes this.
  11. The_Darksider

The_Darksider Well-Known Member

"If" we get our shit kicked in? I can't foresee anything other than a complete blowout. We have one of the best teams in the league coming in, angry after a stunning loss. We'll be lucky to not be facing their 3rd string guys in the 3rd quarter.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  12. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Guess none of U heard Greeny this AM on Both TV & Radio. He said if he had a 15 year old grandson N wanted to play FB Greeny announce that under no circumstances would he want Gase to be his HC. I say thank U Chris J :mad:

13. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Crazier things have happened. We lost to the Bengals by 40 in 2013 and then beat the Saints at home while Geno Smith completed 8 balls and Drew Brees almost threw for 400 yards.

14. NCJetsfan

Well, if we are to have any chance of winning this week, the players that Douglas was talking about being so angry and eager to show everyone how wrong they are about the Jets better show up this week.

Noam, CotcheryFan and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  15. NCJetsfan

16. NCJetsfan

17. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

I read the back and forth about AG. He is a losing HC, period. We all know that and what galls me the most is that the team has more of his type of players - just like Miami - and as usual, they the team - based on all of the posters comments - look unprepared, and out coached.

I have spent 50+ years watching this team and I have had enough. This is one of my email: sccspatric@gmail.com , I am going to draft a letter to JD and CJ. I would like your input- no complaints just fact based analysis of how poor of a coach he is - I will take what you send and copy it into the response - if you do not want your name associated with it, fine say so, and I'll omit it. If you want a copy when its done, add your name and email and i'll send you a copy. Disgusted Steve

NCJetsfan likes this.
  18. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

Reporter asked Gase if he regretted any play calls from Sunday. Gase said that after watching film, he wouldn't change a single call. Perfection in his mind, apparently.

Ever notice that when the Pats win by 40 you'll hear BB after the game say "we have a lot of work to do. Didn't tackle well, didn't' block well, left some plays on the field".

Gase? His offense produces one non-garbage time TD and it was sheer perfection. No need to change anything. No regrets. I mean, he did coach Peyton Manning after all.

Do you believe this fool!

FlaJet likes this.
  19. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Sam lost that game, should've been 21-17 going into the fourth.

Gase is bad too though.

20. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

barfolomew likes this.