On a positive note

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Sep 14, 2020.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

Bechton graded out per PFF

overall 77
    pass 72.7
    Run 77.4

on the negative note

the rest of our line not so good as we allowed the most pressure rate still

Jets 44.7%
    Cowboys 40.5%
    eagles, bengals, vikes, fins, falcons, bucs (29.7 to 34%)

all 8 teams lost

Fant graded at a 58 overall (51.1 pass, 63.5 run)

Bell and cashman are both out for "a few weeks" i expect at least a month sadly for both

Gase said "there were no play calls he regretted"

Darnold looked awful

The WRs/TEs looked awful

Gase barely used 2 TE sets

Pepsiguy5 and apjbfc like this.
  2. AndyDrums

AndyDrums Well-Known Member

Let us not forget Todd Bowles II never makes halftime adjustments, never plays to the weaknesses of opponents, or strength of his team, never puts his best players in position to succeed. I watched the first 15 minutes or so yesterday before I went out and thought to myself, "do these guys practice and prepare all week"? Also, can we take a step back anointing Joe Douglas as our savior? He put this pile of steaming crap on the field. This team has zero playmakers, zero speed and nobody whatsoever that the defense fears. How can a QB succeed like that? Darnold is not without blame either, franchise QB's manage with whomever is around them. There are some games where he knows he has no chance to do anything and it shows. Its like he gives up. He has yet to lead this team to a come back win against anyone.

This is rinse and repeat, like Groundhog Day. Watching the same game over and over and over and over.. 3 & outs from the offense until they are behind by 3 TD's, then reading and hearing how great the defense played LOL. Sad thing is, at 7-0 I knew it was game over yesterday and went out shopping. Boy am I glad I did. At 58, I have no more time to sit here and suffer. Watched the highlight when I came back home (Crowder TD and THAT'S IT).

3. apjbfc

apjbfc Well-Known Member

Think this guy is going to be a great player for us.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

4. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Mekhi being a stud is a no brainer. It’s a shame the rest of the line have nowhere near his potential. He’s an animal and dominated at times when i was watching him.