Grade the Jamal Trade

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Jul 25, 2020.

?

How would you grade the Jamal trade

1. A

82.8%
  2. B

9.7%
  3. C

4.1%
  4. D

2.1%
  5. F

1.4%
  1. 88toon

88toon Well-Known Member

All I keep hearing/seeing is “X move wouldn’t have helped us today”. It’s garbage. Having Jamal on the field today, keeping Robby and signing Clowney together make a hell of a difference today. Making one smart move at a time is how you build a total team. If we are going to keep looking at individual moves and saying they wouldn’t have helped then be prepared for more of the same

2. id rather lose w.o those idiots than w them.RA has NEVER been consistent & Jamal is a locker room cancer me first diva in a team game.You can keep your loser me first chumps. You like your boys so much..again..go root for those teams

NCJetsfan likes this.
  3. DefenseWinsChampionships

All 119 of you guys (85.6% of you) who voted A look stupid to me right now. And clueless too. The 2 F votes me and someone else? Look genius. Jamal balled the fk out with Seattle today A+ Debut as a 2x All Pro while our SS position is a void and entire secondary looked like an F-. To crap Josh Allen.

Good job A voters. If this was Florida I'd cry for a re-count. Bunch of JD homers.

4. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

I'll take overreacting to one game for 500, Alex.

KY Jets Fan and Mogriffjr like this.
  5. DefenseWinsChampionships

Go schedule a date with JD. He'll probably use and abuse you without leaving you a tip for your services. Untill then I'll remain a Jet fan while laughing @ anyone who wanted Adams and Robby gone until JD is gone. Don't take your Jet frustrations out on stranger fans for being pissed we got fleeced. Seattle a great franchise knows more about football then you. So does Carolina. Consistency? Lol he went undrafted. Emerged. And played with 7-8 different QBs hahahaha clueless

6. Yes..strong safety is sucha

NCJetsfan likes this.
  7. DefenseWinsChampionships

It's not an overreaction. It's been longer than 1 GM. We've pretty much been crap since 2011. Going on 10 years 0 playoffs. 1 game? 1 game? You're talking 1 game?!??? This 1 game was following the worst off-season I seen in a long time. Totally unmotivated me. Players don't even want to PLAY FOR GASE AND JD ANYMORE! ADAMS AND MOSLEY BOTH WANTED OUT. CJ won't even play for OLineman JD and used virus as an excuse to bolt.

I miss Bowles. At least players wanted to play for him.

semperfigreen likes this.
  8. NYGANGGREEN

NYGANGGREEN Well-Known Member

Jamal always balled out it didnt lead to any more wins for US and it wasnt a ten point difference it would taken to even be tied today. The offense was bad and we need those picks to go to Oline and future skill positions

blackssmagic, NCJetsfan and Ptflea2 like this.
  9. Snatch Catch

Snatch Catch Well-Known Member

Trading Jamal wasn't SUPPOSED to make this team better this year. Pointing to today as evidence of it's failure is illogical.

10. DefenseWinsChampionships

Blame the offense on Sam.

Adams showed up on Sunday's and made our Defense tough. Top 10 last year and a playoff D he led. Offense shit the bed. Adams went All Pro.

11. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Yup, overreactng....

12. Its more inportant for him to be right about his butt buddy overrated CHUMPS than it is for the Jets to succeed

NCJetsfan likes this.
  13. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

what did he do today? A couple of tackles, a sack off the edge? where are the interceptions? where are the ball skills? the seahawks success is 90% down to Russell Wilson and it was obvious today when watching the game - this team does flat out suck (and that will never change) but keeping Adams wasnt going to change that and he completely forced their hands on this move so given it was always going to happen they got a great return (hence my B grade)

NCJetsfan likes this.
  14. Trainer

Trainer Well-Known Member

Adams was a malcontent, locker room cancer who trashed the entire organization and the Jets should have thrown money at him? The fact that his own teammates didnt have anything to say besides an occasional remark about how much better the locker room is this season tells you everything you need to know. Good player, total dickhead.
    Grade is still an A.

15. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

Done and done.

16. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

You're more entertaining when you post about Jerry Jeudy...

Mogriffjr likes this.
  17. MDJets

MDJets Well-Known Member

We knew not having Jamal was going to hurt the defense short team. Jamal is a difference maker regardless you like the guy or not. He comes to play. We re starting to see some guys not liking to play for Gase. But moving in hopefully we will strike goal with couple of his trade draft picks.

Royal Tee likes this.
  18. DefenseWinsChampionships

It was better to post about Adams. Now I'll have two bust picks and Middleton to post about? Nice.

19. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Whether long term it was the better move or not, time will tell.

But there’s no denying that today Adams and Anderson had monster days.
    While Gases Jets looked like absolute garbage.

20. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

Nice so trade went from an A to a F in ONE game. Lol. Another 12 pack of ass post.