2020 NFL Week 1: New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Sep 6, 2020.

1. twown

twown Well-Known Member

Allen has all day to throw. Sam has to act instantly. What else is relevant?

2. DefenseWinsChampionships

How the fk do you know that? They never destroyed us last year with Adams on our D leading the freaking way. And oh yeah ps this Defense lost an All Pro in #33 who has MORE SACKS WITH SEATTLE than our entire defense and just about the same amount of tackles for loss :eek:

I haven't predicted a crap defense since before Donnie Henderson. My first ever user name was HendersonD06 I was 21. 35 now. And after we lost Adams? I told everyone on TGG our D was going to SUCK this year. We lost the heart of the D.

I already miss him a lot. This game is confirming what I feared.

3. FrontOfficeFanatic

FrontOfficeFanatic Well-Known Member

4. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

This board is basically gonna be Darnold sucks and Adams is awesome for the entire season.

5. twown

twown Well-Known Member

wtf is Lawrence going to do with this offense that Sam can't? Ridiculous.

MJK likes this.
  6. DefenseWinsChampionships

Everyone shitted on Adams for lack of ints lol what a joke what about Maye? 3 years older than Jamal? Free fkn SAFETY and 0 ints again? Allowing Allen to pass at ease? Where the fk is Quinnen Williams??!? Maaaannnn #33 is the only player who was always around the ball. Could blitz the QB. He was the only player who showed up every Sunday for us!

7. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

Williams is abetter coach then Gase

FlaJet likes this.
  8. rammagen

I liked Adams but that defense was built around him the defense will be fine once they find their legs and adjust to mulitple fronts where different players will have to take that job up and make the tackle right now Mayes, Willis and Q Williams have all missed tackles in the back field that needs to be cleaned up

FlaJet likes this.
  9. Trainer

Trainer Well-Known Member

Josh Allen 20/26, 161 yds, 59 yds rushing, 2 td's in the first half. That's almost his statistical average per game. Josh Freakin' Allen - not Patrick Mahommes.
    If it weren't for 2 fumbles the Jets would be down 35-0.

10. JetsCuseYanksFan

That was one of the worst halves of football I’ve seen in a while. But dumping this all at Gase’s feet is ridiculous. First, the Bills are probably the #2 team in the AFC with one of if not the best defense in the NFL. Combine that with all the new players on offense, and this was bound to be a disaster. To me, the real surprise was our defense not having and answer for the Bills offense, which tells me the Bills offense has matured / is better and our defense that exceeded expectations last year, is coming back to earth. Darnold, whom I’ve long supported, is actually a concern for me. Never thought I would say it, but the poise of Allen vs Darnold in this game is stunningly different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

They will ruin him too

FlaJet likes this.
  12. rammagen

it is nice to see the refs are bill fans as well

Footballgod214 and FlaJet like this.
  13. Trainer

Trainer Well-Known Member

The only bright spot has been a gimpy Marcus Maye. Maybe that bodes well for the future when he's 100%

14. rammagen

LOL an another excuse for a poor coaching job by gase. He was hired to work with Sam but yet you will blame the qb before admitting the coiach has yet to do his job correctly. The delay of game after a kick off, I suppose that is not gase's fault too. Just admit it if Sam is bad part of that is Gase. What you see from the offense and defense are completely different, the defense has players out traded their star player but yet they are out there trying and getting turn overs meanwhile on the offensive side of the ball it took until the two minute drill to move the ball.
    The defines looks prepared meanwhile the offense which gase was hired to fix has not improved and some may say it has gone backwards

FlaJet likes this.
  15. FlaJet

FlaJet Well-Known Member

bla bla bottom line Gase SUCKS. The team may suck but it's the coach responsibility to create. If we FIND? a way to win or make it close. It will be in spite of Gase's coaching. JM

16. DefenseWinsChampionships

Quoted for truth. Not sure why this thread was created and then merged @ halftime as if we can't have halftime threads to vent? Oh well. Quoted for hopefully TRURH!!!!

Crowder!!!!! TD!!!!

From down 21 to now down 11! 10 unanswered!

We need another TD or FG with at least 12 mins left! Meltdown Bills city!

17. JetsCuseYanksFan

The delay of game is 100% on Gase. Constantly missing receivers is on Sam. Now there is not much separation (b/c of great Bills corners and safeties). And the O-line is still jelling. So I’m hoping things will get better.

BTW, great play call by Gase, they brought the heat, so the play is a quick out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlaJet likes this.
  18. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

A safety ain't enough to fix this mess no matter how good he is.

FlaJet and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  19. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

Sam forgot to miss Crowder....70yrds!

20. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

2nd 15 and we run it?