Woody's in Trouble

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by AtlantaJet, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

JetsAreBadForYourHealth Well-Known Member

I've said before, I'm not a big fan of him. I see it. But I saw it a lot lot worse with Hess. I've also seen more good stretches with him than I saw with Hess

No man should be removed from ownership for silly allegations like these.

JetsKickAss likes this.
  2. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

In fact, "systemic racism" DOESN'T exist and the examples you gave later on prove it.

They don't. Many blacks received said loans and when they didn't, it was because THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY -- repeat after me, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY -- put in place local, state, and federal restrictions.

In fact, most blacks didn't qualify because most blacks didn't have savings and/or employment in steady jobs. If you were a sharecropper in the South, you weren't going to qualify for a loan. Jews were historically discriminated against and yet they not only prospered and thrived in multiple countries, they dominated economically and socioeconomally. Why ? A focus on strong families, education, and business.

The Black Left ignores this. In fact, they often engage in anti-Semitism because Jews, as the most successful "whites", are an embarassment to their entire narrative that blacks can't make it because of "discriminations."

What's worse......Colored and White water fountains....or The Final Solution wiping out 1/3rd of all Jews on the face of the Earth ?

Wrong !! Gerrymandering existed for decades before blacks were even allowed to vote.

The biggest supporters of gerrymandering were black Democrats in the 1960's, 1970's, and 1980's....they DEMANDED that black voters be packed into "safe" districts that would elect black Democrats.

Again, you got it 180 degrees wrong. Maybe you need to turn off MSNBC and Vox ? :D

O.J. Simpson.

Jussie Smollett.

Next whine ? :D

I guess prisons were invented by Jews and Asian-Americans, because they are underrepresented in the prison system so they benefit more, huh ?

Maybe blacks are in prison more because.....they commit more CRIMES ??:D

Your illogic and nonsense read like a BLM manifesto from those 20-somethings who have never held a steady job and maybe graduated with 2 years of community college. Or 4 years of majoring in Black or Women's History with a useless degree that won't help them get a job unless they teach the same slop to others dumb enough to pay $100,000 for 4 years of political diareah.

#142 JetsKickAss, Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    No Fly Zone and JetBlue like this.
  3. JetsKickAss

Based on your lack of knowledge, no wonder you can't detect bias.:D

Oh by the way....BIAS and OBJECTIVITY are not the same thing. Fox News may be biased, but they are the #1 objective news source. Liberals tend to let their bias cloud their objectivity which is why liberal media elites can't be trusted.

Read an AP and NY Post story on a Jets game and you'll learn very quickly the difference between BIAS and OBJECTIVITY.:D

4. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Corporate America making products that kills Americans or bankrupts them and destroys them because of their addictions = no problem.

Disagreement over Black History Month and allegations into racist words = burn them at the stake!

The far left and cancel culture is so delusional it's wild.

JetsKickAss likes this.
  5. JetsKickAss

Liberalism in a nutshell....call someone names, take your ball, and go home.

Then they wonder why they can't convince more Americans that their inner-city cesspools are what is needed nationally. :D

6. JetsKickAss

You don't.

Sharpton killed 10 people in NYC. Let me guess....the liberal media didn't tell you that, seeing as Sharpton is TBTF: Too Big To Fail....Too Black To Fail. :D

7. JetsKickAss

You are correct:

7 dead (5 blacks/2 Hispanics) from his actions at Freddy's Fashion Mart (1995).

3 dead (2 Jews, 1 Italian-American) from his KILL THE JEWS rallies in Crown Heights (1991).

8. JetsKickAss

I mentioned Duke, not the KKK. :D

9. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

old rich white man acts just as you would expect. news at 11

Since1969 likes this.
  10. Catfish Billy

Catfish Billy Well-Known Member

Cancel culture like this?

11. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

J & J? When did the family sell off? 50, 60 years ago? You have any proof the as a family rum company his parents or anyone in the family was complacent in anything and has anything to do with comments made?

12. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

JetsAreBadForYourHealth Well-Known Member

Black twitter mob acts just as you would expect. News at 11

13. JetsKickAss

The comments by Donald Sterling -- an 83 year old man with Alzheimers -- made to his 20-something galpal.....were made in private and basically said he didn't like her mingling with certain men. And Sterling is The Gold Standard for bad owners and someone who the media say should not be an owner no matter what.

What has been said by NBA players IN PUBLIC far outweighs any "bigotry" in Sterling's statements.

As for in private......well....use your imagination. :D

14. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

This thread is pure ass haha

15. JetsKickAss

JNJ did not (knowingly) use asbestos in products. The talcum powder issue is being litigated and there is no "proof" that they used contaminated talculm.

16. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

17. BrowningNagle

cool, Woody didn’t have anything to do with the company. He’s just a trust fund douche they pay to stay away from the company

Since1969 likes this.
  18. Catfish Billy

Catfish Billy Well-Known Member

remember, no one is racist here

Mogriffjr likes this.
  19. BrowningNagle

9 years without a playoff appearance, you’d think they’d see it by now

NYJetsO12 and 101GangGreen101 like this.
  20. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I don't. But asbestos isn't exactly a new evil. I'm not an investigative reporter or lawyer, maaaaaaan.

Nothing to do with his comments either. But the point is that people in society get upset over the wrong things a lot. Dead Americans are usually the last thing on the list that people get upset about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.