Woody's in Trouble

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by AtlantaJet, Jul 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

I think he's done. The New York press will hammer him everyday. He needs to sell. Remove the horrible Johnson name from the Jets. Maybe that's why Bellichek backed out.

Noam likes this.
  2. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Actually, my comment "Not true" was with regards to your comment about the mainstream press being so far left. I totally believe it is true, but doubt the news will say anything about it. I've seen a ton of stories from alternate news sources over the last 4 years that none of which were carried by the mainstream media, yet they were true.

3. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

There is numerous sources. Are they all wrong.? There is sexism charges too. There is an amazing tool called Google, Yahoo and even AOL. Try them

Fiftynine likes this.
  4. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Your first post was “most likely a political smear job”. I’m sure what you’re totally worried about is due process. You showed your ass, deal with it.

Fiftynine and boozer32 like this.
  5. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

I think we heard about someones email for the last 6 years and they still cannot get over it. If a Democrat ever did anything remotely similar to any of the hundreds of criminal acts Trump has committed we would be hearing about it every day for the next thousand years.

BacktoQueens and Fiftynine like this.
  6. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

Belichick backed out BEFORE the team was sold to Woody Johnson.

What Woody allegedly said is partially true and you don't have to go any further than the NFL to find a proof. Just look how many NFL players were raised by their mothers and grandmothers, while their fathers were nowhere in sight. But of course, it's racist. Everything is racist these days.

P.S. I do want the Johnsons to go. So if that's what it takes :)

7. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

If the allegations are true, he will be forced to sell.

Maybe a blessing in disguise.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  8. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

Not sure what you watch but it's actually completely opposite. NBC, MSNBC, CNN never report anything that is negative towards dems. Have you seen anything there about the declassified FBI document where Strzok said they found nothing yet they continued the investigation for years. The liberal media reported it daily then said nothing when all the declassified reports came out.

They said nothing about the shooting in Chicago etc.

Those liberal news stations report half-truths about the right as though its true and clam up when there is anything anti-left. It's embarrassing.

9. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

10. BroadwayAaron

If Dan Snyder wasn’t forced to sell and is also being allowed to head up an investigation into his own organization, Woody isnt going to be forced to sell.

Footballgod214 likes this.
  11. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Big difference being that Woody was directly implicated while Snyder was not. This seems closer to the Jerry Richardson situation who was forced to sell.

Let’s hope!

12. BroadwayAaron

True, I just have no faith that the NFL will do the right thing. They are finally getting it when it comes to the important of social justice and using their platform to promote it so maybe their conscience will kick in

NCJetsfan likes this.
  13. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Mehta actually useful for a change. Let's get stupid Woody canceled.

14. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I was driving home from a Dr. appt and all I heard were "allegations", "Woody Johnson if true", "may be forced to sell the team", "scandal" and I went, "Wait, what?! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT DID HE DO?! WHAAAAAT????!" And that's what I missed!

I hate to say it but if Dan Snyder is still in business, don't hold your breath. What everyone seems to forget when it comes to my disfain for Woody the Rube is that he was partner to and complicit in The New Dump being built 10 ft away from The Old Dump and continued to be in bed with the Maras. Fck that idiot cheapskate.

Which reminds me, I STILL HAVEN'T TOLD MY WILLETS POINT STORY! I hate to say this as well, but he is never selling, and even if he "sells" on the surface, he is not letting go on all cylinders of that cash cow that is the New York Jets.

Short of committing child rape or murder that team is not coming out of the Johnson name in totality. Good luck with that fantasy; but it's still fun to imagine!

15. This is where I’m at.The term Racism should be reserved for blatantly blind hatred & related activity.Extremely rare occurence & instances.Folks have began using it anytime someone disagrees or critiques an agenda,movement or special interest group. Its standing in the way of compromise & social progress.How are we supposed to overcome stigmas,misunderstandings & diviseness if anyone w a contradicting view is immediately painted as a malignant monster?

Woody is most likely extremely ignorant,selfish & tone deaf.I doubt hes an all out racist full of hatred.If it gets him to sell the team,sign me up however.

Footballgod214 and NCJetsfan like this.
  16. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

I’m sorry your little feelings are hurt and you’re offended but what he says is true and he is quoting from statistics. He should sell the team because he is a crappy owner but this politically correct garbage is over the top these days

17. blackssmagic

blackssmagic Well-Known Member

I was just gonna post this, Jamal is right but he really should not involve himself in this matter

18. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

If only what he was quoted as saying was actually racist and you would have a point but there is nothing racist about it.

Footballgod214 likes this.
  19. BroadwayAaron

I'm not black or a woman. My feelings aren't hurt. That crutch is about to break with all the excess weight you and the other guy who is cool with racism are putting on it.

20. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

2/4 of the HCs Woody hired are Black so that doesn't bode well for his cancellation sadly.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.