New/updated uniforms (Poll Added)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Apr 19, 2018.

?

Did you like the new uniforms and logo?

1. Yep

48.5%
  2. Nope

25.5%
  3. Neutral

26.0%
  1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Thanks!

K'OB likes this.
  2. joe

joe Well-Known Member

There are nine regions and that map has thirteen so they're probably colonies.

[​IMG]

3. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Colonies? Maybe best not to go down that route today :p

They are regions, they are not counties as there is way more than 13 of those.
    Voting constituencies are probably even stranger boundaries.

4. jkgrandchamp

jkgrandchamp Member

Kinda had surgery in 2015 lost my job bc of it. Took a medical leave from u of a or Uarizona as they’re calling it now, and now finally almost 6 yrs later my drs finally cleared me to go back to work. It was hell senator mccain had to step in to get the va to pay me during recovery. But man it was a long road to still be dealing with the same issues. They wanna do three more but I’m good. I’d rather end up in a wheelchair on my own accord than by the shitty veterans affairs quacks! But I learned how to better deal with my pain, my triggers, and just am better off. I was so angry at the damn world bc how it was a never ending cycle of bullshit. Sorry for cussing so much! Mods please don’t ban me! But this is real life emotional shit boys! I’ll be 39 yrs old I joined when I was 19 yrs old. And by 22 I was injured and denied care by unit and supervision! Got out joined the army injured again and finally got help but it was the devil. Cocktails of pills that made me sick and ate up my teeth, and never really helped the pain just made me numb to everything, it made me an asshole to everyone I know and love. I’ve seen friends one commit suicide and another land in jail for murder. Both brothers in arms! I’ve learned to block the pain and push on. I’m in a much better place now than then thanks to the surgery, and seeing if I only have to deal with pain and being sore all the damn time I’m pretty god damn lucky! It could’ve been much much worse! Thanks for asking. And when the jets play the cardinals in Phx in the coming seasons I’ll gladly like to meet some of y’all there! How have you been?

5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Ha. I'd bitch about getting old and achy but I think I'll just keep it to myself now.

Hang in there brother.

cval and CBG like this.
  6. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

My sympathies for all your pain and suffering. I hope things somehow improve for you. You've certainly proven to be tenacious! Hang in there!

7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

8. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

What's with the weird poses of the flight crew? I don't think I've ever seen worse poses. They do all have their legs spread somewhat, so maybe they're advertising that they're open for business.

9. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

No man,
    They're spelling out AAyhhrhaAahyarhah

alleycat9 and NCJetsfan like this.
  10. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

JetsAreBadForYourHealth Well-Known Member

Just slap the 80's logo on the helmet already. The rest can leave as is

11. Sid Youngelman

Sid Youngelman Active Member

12. jetophile

Remember when those idiots wore red Santa outfits near Christmas when the Jets played Atlanta at home, home being a relative term notwithstanding? Far be it from the Jets to think of having them wear GREEN Santa outfits instead of making it look like they were cheering for the Falcons, you know, THE VISITING TEAM. HAH, I know I posted about that a couple of years ago - WITH PICTURES.

If I have have time later I'll hunt it down so I can quote myself just to annoy @FJF.

Royal Tee and FJF like this.
  13. jetophile

Your Nugent one is gathering dust I take it. I'm kidding. Sort of. Kind of. A little. No.

I really am kidding. I seriously hope he works out, and I've read some good things about him, "steal of the draft" and all that. Then again, I always seriously hope everyone works out. I hate baseball but whatever a shitty batting average is, that pretty much sums up my hoping average. o_O

Speaking of steal of the draft, Mo Carlett was the steal of the draft @The Waterboy.

Royal Tee likes this.