Ghislaine Maxwell

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jul 7, 2020.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I was going to put this in 'The End of
    Keyser Söze' thread, but I figured why not start something redundant just to annoy @FJF instead. Let's see if she manages not to "kill herself". I'm waiting for Gloria Allred to come up with a "feminist" defense that Maxwell was controlled by Epstein and did not willingly or actively participate in any of the sexual abuse or trafficking of minors.

I personally hope she sings like a canary, but at the same time, a sweetheart deal is inevitable. I also won't be surprised if when she spills her guts a lot of it is kept out of the public eye as part of her "deal".

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

3. jetophile

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

joe likes this.
  4. jetophile

[​IMG]

joe, FJF and stinkyB like this.
  5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

@FJF : I don't get it.

@TGG: I don't get it.

6. jetophile

7. jetophile

[​IMG]

FJF likes this.
  8. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Could never figure out why people are obsessed with Epstein, but I was listening to Joe Rogan # 1386 today and I finally heard what the deal is. I know Epstein was a sick fuck banging young teens at his Carrabean house, but the whole conspiracy thing is Clinton flew down to the house with Epstein 26 times so the insinuation is that Epstein was providing girls to all sorts f powerful people and then blackmailing them to the point where one of the banks gave him a $70M Manhattan mansion just like that for free. So people think a government operative from somewhere killed him in jail to keep him quiet, and the autopsy proves there is an injury inconsistent with hanging

9. jetophile

10. jetophile

Oh, it's big, alright. I'm not a Conspiracy Theorist by nature, but if that guy wasn't bumped off then I'm a Monkey's Uncle. Well, I am an armchair primatologist, but still.

There were a million red flags on the bullshit meter, but one of the biggest flags of all is that the Feds took an extraordinary long time to "raid" Epstein's private island, and ooops! All of his laptops are gone! Oh, wait, what's here has been wiped! The other problem with that is the initial report was that they weren't missing in the first place.

So let's just entertain it for a brief moment that Epstein said he wanted to kill himself because he was "depressed". Let's just say he said that, in a momentary lapse of reason, which he may have, because he's no longer living The Life of Riley.

Well, that's the opening that was needed. Put him on suicide watch, and, oh, my garden peas, look what happened when we had our backs turned! I just don't buy it; and the main reason I don't buy it is because Jeffrey Epstein had more chips than the house. I'm not talking more chips to bargain with, I'm talking more chips than the house and he was holding all the cards.

Epstein had no reason to kill himself, because he was in the driver's seat. Unless of course selling people in high places up the river was more trouble than it was worth. Careful with that axe, Eugene.

I'm looking with extreme askance at what's going to happen with Ghislaine Maxwell. "Well, Jeffrey had that on his computers and someone else destroyed it prior to his arrest, I don't know who. I don't have copies of those files, I shredded XYZ, etc." HEARSAY; and let's see how diligent prosecutors are about investigating that hearsay prior to a trial that most likely is not going to happen. It also would not surprise me if a "deal" is struck behind closed doors and sealed and we never hear about any of it Jussie Smollett Style.

I could be wrong about all of it, of course, but I know I'm going to be right about some of it.

FJF likes this.
  11. jetophile

12. jetophile

13. jetophile

14. jetophile

15. jetophile