Patriots maybe cheating.......... again(still?)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by FJF, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

What ironic/not funny, if Cam walks in free agency after this year, Pats get a 3rd round comp pick!

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  2. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Should have hit them with a first round pick. A third rounder barely hurts the organization who has a long history of cheating.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. Cliv Clav

Cliv Clav Active Member

These many instances of cheating puts a question mark over everything the Cheatriots ‘achieved’ over the past 20 years. Tainted history, players and stats.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  4. It may not be the penalty we all wanted.But it does cement their legacy as cheaters.Frankly it cant even be debated at this point.

dawinner127 and FJF like this.
  5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

1.1 million fine is just short of the 3rd picks signing bonus so pats break even there. I revel in the fact that they were punished again though. We at least have on record that they were in fact cheating.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I don't understand why the fines aren't considered a penalty under the salary cap. Whatever team gets X penalty should have to pay it and also have X less to spend on players

jetophile, dawinner127 and FJF like this.
  7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

That's precisely the thing. If a team didn't have a history of being cheating scumbags, they would still get in trouble for the Cincy thing, and in the end, it's not a huge deal. Neither was Deflategate, for that matter; but the fact that almost every time something left of center emerges - no matter how small - it's almost always them. It's like my friend's old Jewish grandfather used to say: If 7 out of 10 people tell you you're drunk, you should sit down. Now of course whenever he said that, it wasn't even in reference to drinking. It's a brilliant triple-sided phrase.

1. Let's say you go to jail for robbing a bank. Money goes missing. They're not looking at me, they're looking at you. Sure, you could be innocent, but they're not looking at me. They're looking at you. 2. Someone at a party has a terrible habit of taking over every conversation. You can't get a word in edge-wise. You give up. That's because they're right. No, it's because they won't shut the fck up. 3. "I am not greedy!" "Well, there MUST be a reason ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY won't go out to an all you can eat buffet with you. Just sayin'."

Maybe every NFL fan should be like the Jews in the Bible with this team, speaking of Jewish grandfathers. Exodus. Then the Cheats fans will be like Ramses and get ravaged by a bunch of plagues and shit and get demolished.

8. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

A loss of a third round pick to a franchise that routinely earns 37 third round compensatory picks every year is light punishment.

Shouldn’t punishments escalate for repeat offenders?

9. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

First the Pats were not punished for alleged deflation of Footballs. The punishment was for lack of cooperation with the NFL during deflatgate. I believe Motrin Anderson has already apologized for his false claim that started the BS.
    2nd Jets fans and the rest of the NFL want to see the Pats knocked off the mountain. Cheating scandals happen every year with countless teams including your beloved Jets. Difference being Pats keep winning and it drives everyone not a Pats fan to drink. If I were you guys I would worry more about the season at hand. I read here that many Jets fans are thinking that the end is here. Maybe your right. But I don’t think so. I was confident that the pats would win 9+ games with Stidham as QB. But if Newton is healthy (fingers crossed) they are 10 win team slam dunk. Defense is still top 10 in the NFL. And offense featuring Newton will drive defensive coordinators crazy. A Mobil QB has never been a concern when playing the Pats. And now it’s a scary possibility. Don’t really care about his arm strength. Pats offense has always been short passes and screens. We will miss Brady the game manger for sure. He was the best there ever has been. But is skills have been declining over the past two seasons. Should be a fun new journey for Pats fans. And a potential nightmare for you guys.

#149 Countsnake, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  10. jetophile

See, this is where you're wrong on a personal level. Meaning my personal level. It's true that Belichick could out-Machiavelli Machiavelli, and there's a certain dastardly genius behind that. It doesn't mean he's not a cheating scumbag, and if he had stayed with the Jets and did the same exact things, I would at least be intellectually honest about it internally as well as out loud.

There are some Cheats fans who actually admit this, and those are exactly the kinds of Cheats fans I can have a conversation with. All two of them.

11. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

I have never once denied or defended the actions taking by the Pats. But I have pointed out several times. That it seems to offend all non Pats fan more when it’s the Patriots. Like I said many times before. Just about every team in the NFL has multiple rules infractions. Some including the Jets have similar allegations made against them. Including ball tampering and illegal game taping. But blows over quickly because those franchises have had little to any success. If this season the Pats got caught tampering with free agents, or tampering with kicking balls. Jets fans would go crazy, All of these rules violations were committed by your Jets. Not alleged.. but actual facts. But nobody cares because you haven’t done didly. Again fact.

12. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Can it with the bullshit conspiracy theories. Look at the punishments the Pats have gotten from the NFL and compare them to what the Jets and other teams have gotten. The Pats have a long-established history of cheating more than the other teams, and rest assured the NFL doesn't have it out for the Pats.

FJF likes this.
  13. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

Who the Hell said that the NFL has it in for the PATS, I said Fans!!, And check your facts. They are not the franchise with the most “cheating violations” they aren’t. Even in the top 5. But you simple minded fools have. To hang your head on, the Pats only win because they cheat crap. It’s actually comic relief to Pats fan, listening to your pathetic whining. Pats loose draft picks, they still win. Suspend there QB they still win. Make them play with properly(hahaha) inflated balls. They still win. What is your teams excuse? Drop the mike.. peace out

14. jetophile

Cheats have Cheated, Jets have Jetted, Cheats will cheat again. CCD classes and indoctrination was good for something, I guess.

15. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

NOTE TO AUTHOR: Don't call opposing fans "simple minded fools" when your spelling and punctuation fucking suck

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  16. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Like a moth to a flame......

FJF likes this.
  17. joe

joe Well-Known Member

.However "Mr. I, I, I," . no team in the NFL has fans that approach the douchebaggery levels of New England fans. And racism? . Boston-related wrote the book on it....and Reggie Smith says you suck as well. . Your coach cheats off the field as well...atta boy Billy: way to destroy Sharon Shanocca's marriage...way. to break up your own family to hook up with some blonde bimbo tramp. Like the "cheating Patriot" mindset stops there? Hardly. Your owner? Guy's wife Myra's not even cold-in-the-ground before he's whoring around with another blonde bimbo slut half his age. Then (as if his billions couldn't have bought 'discretion') the guy gets busted in a sleezy day spa with trafficked sex slaves giving his little willie a handshake--very Krafty . Lastly, let's call a spade a spade: Patriots fans are for the most part a bunch of phony front-runners (half of the real 'football fans' in New England were originally NY GIants fans).

Hey, but have a great 4th of July and here's hoping you lose a finger or two : )

[​IMG]

#157 joe, Jul 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  18. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

Pretty funny a Fan of a team owned by Woody Johnson talking smack about another teams owner. Or a Team that is been in the top ten in arrests for the past five years. Or for a team whose most beloved player makes Ass of himself on National TV bleep faced trying to put the moves on a reporter. And your aging star QB sending dick pix’s to female Jet employees. But you keep going on your moral high ground. “I” will be laughing at you. Because “I” think your funny as Hell.

19. Where would New England fans be w.o their favorite patriot Fan site “Yourteamcheats.com”?

Their only argument at this point is yelling “Everyone does it” based on random arbitrary rankings from a 3rd party web site they themselves created.A site that has been called out for questionable metrics & intentions repeatedly. The insults & insecurity are comical at this point.

3 major Sanctions over a 15 year time frame.But it’s ok..jets used a deflated ball for a field goal 30 years ago.

20. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

AGAIN you guys try to push your agenda. Where did I write ever that it’s okay because everybody is doing it?. I wrote... you guys only seem to care when it’s the Pats. Very little mention of any others teams violations. And why is that? I could give two shits about Spygate,deflategate or any others teams rules violations. The simple truth is you need this. It’s the only way you can justify the Pats success.
    Let’s face facts here. Your team is mediocre at best. Sucks at signing free agents, and has a owner that cares more about lining his pockets with money then making his fans happy. Not my fault that these are the facts. Keep hating. Maybe your Grandchildren will one day watch your Jets in a Super Bowl.