Help Out a Fellow TGG Member

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MaximusD163, Apr 27, 2020.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

OK, thanks!

2. MaximusD163

MaximusD163 Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is just a casual episode, no specific topic but we just want to keep it light before the division by division deep dive.

If anyone has a question about anything football related, shout it out and we’ll answer!

Brook! likes this.
  3. MaximusD163

Hey guys, if anyone is still keeping up we released an episode yesterday, which can be found here:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/pan-am-football/id1508371437?i=1000476628891

This one was just some fun for us before we start the division by division breakdowns next week.

@NCJetsfan we will be doing the NFC North first, followed by the NFC West. I’m not sure which will be third but we are doing the full NFC before we move on the the AFC, so it will be East or South.

Brook! likes this.
  4. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

OK, thanks! That's actually good, because I'm buried right now with lots going on. It'll probably be a little while before I'm ready to do it anyway.

Brook! likes this.
  5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

You too? ...

[​IMG]

Brook! likes this.
  7. MaximusD163

Update for anyone interested, I’ve been hard at work on the NFC North between changing diapers and singing the wheels on the bus!

We will be talking about roster makeup, draft investment, and salary cap investment as well, including positional cash breakdowns like I did for the Jets here on TGG. @chandler asked about this in the salary cap thread, so you’ll see where other teams have placed their investments compared to how the Jets have.

If anyone has something specific they would like us to go over in regards to the NFC North, let me know. We will record Tuesday evening, and listener questions are always appreciated!

I’ve also been making headway with the software necessary to put out some really cool videos as well. Gonna need to invest in a more powerful computer to get where I really want to be, but I’ll be keeping the updates coming. Thanks again for the support TGG dudes!

Faux machine and Brook! like this.
  8. MaximusD163

NFC North and NFC West deep dive episodes are live, next week will be the NFC East for anyone who is curious about the Giants!

Brook! likes this.
  9. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Hi, @MaximusD163! I finally listened to the first installment and will play catch up on the rest. You have a very nice speaking voice, so it made for easy listening right out of the gate.

Part of the reason why I liked it is because it wasn't gimmicky with schticky nonsense and yelling. I hate yelling. I can do that all by myself. 'Hey, you kids, get offa my lawn (shakes fist)!"

Brook! likes this.
  10. MaximusD163

Very much appreciated! I just ordered a new computer which will arrive next week, specifically so that I could start creating videos, my current cpu just doesn’t have what it takes. I’m hoping to have content up on youtube within the next couple weeks.

I know there are a few guys out there doing some solid stuff but I’m really looking forward to putting my own stamp on some really cool NFL media.

Brook! and FinnishJET like this.
  11. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Wait until I tell @FJF that you not only quoted yourself, you quoted yourself in your signature. He hates that. It's a running joke, but you better watch out! He's not a moderator, but he might ban you with his mind.

I look forward to it. I don't belong to social media but as long as I can circumvent joining anything, I'll keep tuning in. What do I know from making videos, but I think if you just keep it down to earth and don't start Jim Rome-ing it up for example, that could be your stamp right there. I honestly don't know the dude's name, but he does great NFL videos and the reason that I like them is because he's so low-key, it's almost like he's teaching an anatomy class, lol. I'm sure a ton of people find it boring, but I don't know, I hate all the posturing, the yelling, and the shit music, so I enjoy them far more. Analytical in layman's terms without all of the look at me and my genius opinions type shit. Good luck to you!

Brook!, MaximusD163 and FJF like this.
  12. MaximusD163

Is anyone on this board social media savvy? I can do some but it just seems like something I don’t have time for with everything else and I know it’s a very important part of getting out there for people to find us.

I upgraded my cpu setup so YouTube channel is in the works now.

13. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I am on Twitter and Facebook. What help do you need bud? Sorry didn’t see this earlier. I am on a crazy work schedule nowadays but can spare some time for you

14. MaximusD163

Basically between researching, watching games, recording and editing I’m finding that taking time to make regular social media posts via twitter and instagram is going by the wayside. These days it’s an integral part of marketing that costs nothing but time, and I’ve really never been a daily social media user. With 2 kids under 2 years, the time always seems to be slipping away.

Not sure if you or anyone around feels like it but that’s all really

15. MaximusD163

FinnishJET and Brook! like this.
  16. MaximusD163

Updating for the first time in a while, we have 3 new episodes out, including the AFC South and AFC West, along with a show covering the Jamal Adams trade. A few YouTube videos are done, just want a chunk to launch the channel.

Saw @abyzmul post yesterday so I’m waiting for the obligatory comment

17. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

@abyzmul - You are being missed brother.

Good job Max. Keep going my friend. :)

18. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

He was one of the most highly talked about incoming rookies I can ever remember.

Imagine he & Darnold have breakout seasons.

They traded away superstar Jamal Adams.

And the brilliant Jets fired the GM that drafted them.

19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

@MaximusD163

Hey Max, great job with the podcast and all but when are you going to have NCJetsfan---the TGG draft guru---on? . That's a guaranteed ratings boost.

20. MaximusD163

Are you sure you’re in the right thread?