Coronavirus - The small changes thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Br4d, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

This isn't meant to make light of a serious situation, however some things need to be said.

My contribution: I work nights as a checkpoint coordinator for the senior community I serve. Everybody coming through has to have a mask on among other things.

This has resulted in the World of Kenny coming to life. Everybody sounds muffled and most of them sound a lot like Kenny from South Park. The phenomenon is heightened by the fact that I'm talking and listening from a distance of two meters and they're sitting in their car, often with the radio blaring in the background.

The back and forth can get hilarious given that I really only need to know their names, where they are going and a few other salient details about their protections in place.

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

As far as retail goes, if we can continue the curbside pickup after we get all the way back to normal that would be great. Without a doubt the best thing to come from this bad situation.
    2nd is the talent out jogging now that the gyms are closed is a nice benefit.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I haven’t had to cringe about anything John Sterling or Suzyn Waldman has said this year.

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

For them a mask would be an upgrade.

5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

For them a gag would be an upgrade.

matt robinson 17 and Royal Tee like this.
  6. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

I would tolerate both for baseball right now. And that’s saying something

Royal Tee likes this.
  7. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

A local restaurant near me starting giving a free roll of toilet paper with every order. With their doors closed I'm sure they had an excess. It was the one-ply sandpaper equivalent but it was a really nice touch for a struggling business.

The friendliness and appreciation of all local restaurants if you give them more than a bullshit tip is nice.

Dierking likes this.
  8. SgtDonnyDonowitz

There is no back to normal this is the New World order you have to fight it...you don't just hope it goes away it will not! And submitting to this insanity is slavery

9. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Okay bud. You made your point since you joined this site. Can you let it go?