PFT: Unnamed NFL player files sexual assault/harassment lawsuit against United Airlines

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by WarriorRB28, May 20, 2020.

1. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

That's competition by professionals. That woman is what 1% (that might be too much) of women who could do that?

Lucky kid. Put some makeup on her, fix her hair, some heels not bad.

But hey in this crazy world we're living in, this equality system where everyone is the same I suppose the kid and the parents could feign outrage get a nice payday from the courts.

100% yes.

Unless he's homosexual and likes that and is okay with it.

This is another totally unrealistic scenario in normal civilian life. IMO

It's a woman but again the vast majority of women don't behave in that manner.

Aggression is a male characteristic.

The vast majority of men wouldn't feel threatented by a woman's sexual advances. A man could feel threatened by another man's sexual advances.

Speak up. Draw the line.

2. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Whether it’s prevalent or not is irrelevant. The logic of an argument can be tested with hypotheticals, so even if we concede to your 99% claim, the example can still test your logical reasoning, which is failing dramatically.

The Waterboy likes this.
  3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Not realistic? The 14 year old boy and 35 year old female teacher, with attached picture was one of many true stories in the news every year. To say women don't go around grabbing a stranger's crotch or touching men in a unwanted fashion is a pretty strange statement when we have this thread because one is accused of doing just that. Even if it was .1 % of women behaving that way it would still be over 160,000 of them just in the U.S.

And how many youtube videos of women beating up men do you need? Just search woman beats up man and you'll get more than enough results.

There is only one thing in this thread I find unrealistic and that is your posts.

4. The Waterboy

So 1.6 million women could do that in the U.S., good to know it's only a little over 1.5 million.

Remember your statement if you ever have a 14 year old daughter who is groomed by a male or even female teacher and taken advantage of sexually.

The courts don't pay you for getting sexually assaulted, you are lucky in most cases if the perpetrator gets convicted.

You are just completely out of touch with reality. The law does not differentiate, if the unwanted touching is by a man or woman it is the same charge.

I have no idea where you grew up that men are the only gender that are aggressive. Victorian England maybe?

And your use of the words "vast majority" is telling. The vast majority of people in this country are not murderers but guess what, people still get murdered. The "vast majority" of women don't behave in that manner but if even a 10th of a percent of the women in this country did behave in that manner that would still be thousands of women in each state behaving that way. The "vast majority" of men may not feel threatened by a woman's sexual advances but what of the ones that are? Do they get told to eat a dick because they shouldn't feel that way? And why would a man, confident in his own sexuality, be threatened by another man's sexual advances? Couldn't he just say no thank you I don't like men? Wouldn't that make him more of a man by not feeling threatened?

That is exactly what these men who were touched against their wishes did but you laughed at them.

#24 The Waterboy, May 26, 2020
    Last edited: May 26, 2020
    JetBlue likes this.
  5. WarriorRB28

You search for this stuff? Veeeeeery strange.

I won't do that I don't want youtube bombarding me with 'suggested videos' about that in the future.

I've seen a couple of videos about that in the distant past I suspect it'd be more of the same. Just because some men have become so emasculated, feminized by the current system that they allow it to happen or take it easy on the female that doesn't mean that women are blessed with the same physical strength men have naturally.

And really women don't need it with the system that's in place. Some men have opted to turn the tables, equality right?

We'll see if these men get justice.

6. WarriorRB28

There's 1.5 million Ronda Rouseys out there!!!

Yikes!!!

You're all over the place now it's a 14 years old daughter?

That would be much different.

I use common sense man.

Of course you're right but I suspect what happened is a prelude to the NFL players suing the airline that hired the um *clears throat* dangerous female. Duh.

Just a hunch.

You're right.

Equality.

We'll see if these men get justice( and a nice big fat payday to go along with it). LOL

7. The Waterboy

I don't normally search for it but enough of it is posted on FB and other such sites that I knew if I did search there would be plenty of them. It took me all of about 2 seconds to type it and hit search. I did it because I wanted to support what I was saying rather than being like you and just using the "I don't think so" type reply.

As far as your emasculated, feminized men comment, do you really never see large women and small men where you live? I see women every day that outweigh me by 150 pounds. I may not be scared of them but I also know if one happened to get a hold of me she might be able to throw me down and sit on me until I died.

And what don't women need with the system that is in place?

8. WarriorRB28

Yes I laughed but I'm also curious to see what happens.

It could open the floodgates to more cases like this.

What's good for the goose is ...

9. The Waterboy

Nope, I never even came close to saying that but you said 1% and in the U.S. that is 1.6 million or so.

Not sure how I am all over the place. I thought even you could figure out the relevance of my comparison.

I am also not sure how it is totally different, shouldn't your hypothetical daughter be a "lucky kid" just like the 14 year old boy?

You use common sense? That is funny since the female does not even work for the airline, she was a passenger.

The only thing that could be considered a LOL moment is your posts in this thread if they weren't so outrageously inane.

10. The Waterboy

So you are saying, if men can be charged with sexual assault for unwanted touching then women should be able to be charged with sexual assault for unwanted touching?

11. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

You should see what women are subjected to on the Japanese subway and in India. It's a regular laugh riot.

12. WarriorRB28

According to jetblue the law doesn't differentiate so yeah.

As ludicrous as it may sound.

13. WarriorRB28

You deny the biological differences between male & female?

I was under the impression it was a employee of the airline a stewardess.

No matter it'll be the airline that gets sued. That's where the money is at if there is any to be had.

14. The Waterboy

No, not ludicrous and I am guessing that 9,999 out of 10,000 people would agree that it is not ludicrous since most people have the intelligence to realize both genders can commit sexual assault.

15. WarriorRB28

Those must be some weak dudes but hey the law doesn't differentiate so go for it.

If this goes down how long before the criminal justice system gets sued into oblivion by men that get raped by other men in prison?

The law doesn't differentiate.

16. The Waterboy

I never, ever, anywhere, in any post denied biological differences between male & female but you obviously have have a comprehension issue.

I compared a teacher grooming a 14 year old male student for sex with a teacher grooming a 14 year old female student for sex. You think it is ok for the teacher to groom a 14 year old boy, even going so far as to say "lucky kid". Yet think the teacher grooming a 14 year old girl is not right.

There are laws defining what sexual assault is and men and women are both able to be prosecuted under those laws. Obviously the vast majority believe women can sexually assault a man otherwise this law would not cover both men and women. Just because you want to high 5 a 14 year old that was taken advantage of does not negate the fact there are laws in place to punish such a thing. I think this should stop this line of reasoning by you but I doubt it.

You admitting you did not even know the lady was a passenger, not a stewardess, is funny. Read the entire article next time before throwing crap out there that makes no sense.

Leicester Jet likes this.
  17. The Waterboy

Guess what, prisons have been sued many times by men that were raped in prison. Just another example of you posting shit without a clue as to what is actually going on in the world.

18. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

looks like I'm flying united.

19. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

You're a straight clown son.

I would be convinced this was a troll job if I haven't read the other non sense you spew on this board.

I'm definitely not a "weak dude". I'm married with two kids. But my family and I should be ok with some strange chick grabbing my dick on a plane because, hey, it's totally awesome duuuuuuude. GTFO with your bullshit. You're either 17 years old or just straight mentally challenged. I can't figure out which it is.

Ptflea2 and The Waterboy like this.
  20. WarriorRB28

#40 WarriorRB28, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020