I wonder if Sam is starting to wish he was drafted by the Browns...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jerryjeudy, May 24, 2020.

1. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

This was mentioned in a different thread but what happened to thread creation restrictions for new members?

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

@Petrozza can answer better but I think it is depending on the forum software. Not sure if it is possible.

NYJFOREVER likes this.
  3. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Great. About fucking time.

FJF likes this.
  4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

JerryJeudy schooled by Lon Chaney, The Man of a Thousand Faces. There's something very funny about that given the situation. Just an observation for nyuk nyuk purposes only.

I've been meaning to say it since forever, but great handle and great avatar. You should post more often. I think I've figured out who JerryJeudy is for the curious amongst you. It's Popeye. Think about it. "I yam what I yam, I'm Popeye the Sailor Man!"

ukjetsfan and TwoHeadedMonster like this.
  5. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

The inescapable fact is you can't fill all the holes on a bad roster in one off-season, some can only be patched up. The Jets could've chosen to get a potentially great receiver, or a potentially great tackle. They went the latter way and I think that was smart.

The overriding concern here is that Darnold isn't bounced out of the league because he got killed behind a crappy offensive line. We can add receivers later. What is the point of giving him great receivers and then getting him killed behind a crappy line?

All this talk about the latest hot fad, measuring how a receiver helps with pass protection, is just a way to try and make yourself look cleverer than everyone else. Of course all positions impact on all elements of an offense. It's a fucking team game, for god's sake. That doesn't mean that suddenly a receiver has become more important than a left tackle at stopping your quarterback from getting his lunch handed to him. I mean come on!

Imagesrdecieving likes this.
  6. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I wonder if the Browns wish they had drafted Sam. Apparently Baker surrounded by A+ WR talent a really good TE and running back, still sucks balls.

7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Can't delete PMs - which, let's face it, is weird - but he never addressed why. Might be a similar issue (?). I don't know, the whole can't start a thread until you're here for XYZ amount of time or made X amt of posts, how exactly does that preclude someone from being a jackass? As a matter fact (here comes my post-coma brain to the rescue again), Petrozza once banned Don for three days, somewhere around 14 years ago. His words precisely: for being a jackass

'Leonard Williams Looks Fat to Me' turned into a modern-day classic on here for i.e., and the poster has been around for a long time. We should play a game around here like 'What's My Line?' "Will the real Jerry Jeudy please stand up?" IATA had a minimum of three user names that I remember off the top of my head. Ha, which reminds me of when BadgerOnLSD got banned for a year for a hoax perpetuated by the former about going missing in the woods while he was a counselor at Summer Camp in the Adirondacks. "Only his backback was found." Badger had naught to do with that, but IATA a/k/a A Certain Shade and Soss, well . . . lol

EDITED FOR INCIDENTAL FAUX PAS: I said coma brain and then realized the typo-by-omission: it's post-coma brain; which if I'd left it, means I was remembering things while I was in a coma. Post-coma brain is almost better by default because the Word Play possibilities are endless. I was a kook pre-coma brain to be clear. I dont know, maybe I'm fuggin' Edgar Cayce.

#47 jetophile, May 26, 2020
    Last edited: May 26, 2020
  8. TwoHeadedMonster

TwoHeadedMonster Well-Known Member

'Tis the little details you put in that make me laugh the hardest.

9. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

When you do what the OP is doing it is almost always with a plan.

If the Jets had drafted Jerryjeudy or another WR at 11 the OP's handle would likely be MekhiBekton and he'd be railing on the Jets about taking a WR over the guy most likely to be the next great LT.

It just is what it is. A troll is a troll is a troll, ad infinitum.

10. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

So we are doing the Browns are winning the Super Bowl thing again this year? Lol. This is why I always make money on over\under win totals every year.

LogeSection2RowJ likes this.
  11. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Even better was how the Browns would win the draft every year - even before Brady Quinn.

12. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Haven't you heard? The fix was in. The league ordered him to drop that pass. It was the Giants' time to win to make the world think parity is real. (This is for all the conspiracy nut jobs out there.)

13. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

It can't be because he was playing for his second different HC, OC, and offensive system in two seasons, and even though the team is talented, the whole organization is in disarray.

14. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

If they drafted Sam they wouldn't have fired anyone. Baker is a big part of the chaos.

15. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

No, because defense wins championships.

16. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

And a pretty decent OL especially compared to our

17. chandler

chandler Well-Known Member

Still think the original poster is NotSatoshiNakamoto. too many similarities to ignore

18. Trainer

Trainer Well-Known Member

Can we coin a new term for a Gang Green troll? He's a "Mehta".

Br4d likes this.
  19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

. . NotSatonwhatever could be a reactionary clown but he didn't post 10,000 word "look at me" posts like the OP.

Brook! and Imagesrdecieving like this.
  20. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

No chance. Some patriots fan.