2020's NY Jets Draft Day Special - The Round we become true Playoff Contenders - 4th (3)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, Apr 25, 2020.

1. jetstopgun

jetstopgun Well-Known Member

Hey brother I love your enthusiasm you do you

2. DefenseWinsChampionships

Don't worry man your child son or daughter will one day thank you bro (for you being you) because people like this guy he diggs into people deep (I've pretty much ignored him for years) as he's not here to talk Jets football to begin with; he's here to be nothing more than a little prick while questioning and mocking others (rather than creating his own threads full of his own thoughts he's the type of person who enjoying attempting to dissect what he can not create due to no creativity).

I've studied psychology as a minor but didn't like it (made me hate people) however I've learned the difference throughout psychology the differences between a good man, a weisel and a coward (at least we can close our eyes and sleep well at night) and the difference between a sincere apology and a fake (one line filler) of a phony one.

"Quote yourself for truth".

Can't wait!

3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Embarrass me? You are the running joke on this board. You have done nothing except pump up every move made by this team. You talk about any player from Florida as if they are a godsend even as they get moved around from team to team because they suck. And just shut the fuck up with the have I ever played, won an MVP bullshit. Asshole I doubt you made it out of 8th grade, so on that note I take it you won't be commenting on another thing here.

5.0 yards per carry ranked 81st in the FBS last year and lets not act like he did it while gaining 2000 yards, he didn't even break 700 yards, 121st ranked in rushing yards. And yes, he will be a back up. Nothing wrong with that because we need back ups but when some douche goes around starting a "true playoff contenders" thread because of 4th round picks, before they even drafted anyone, well that tells the whole story right there.

Yes, my user name is The Waterboy, it has been since I joined the board almost 18 years ago. You, on the other hand, have had numerous accounts because you are an unrelenting douche and after you are embarrassed you flame out and get banned and comeback as the 2nd, 3rd, 4th iteration spouting the same fucktardery.

mrodriguez4096 likes this.
  4. The Waterboy

I realize we need back ups and that is exactly what I called him. On the other hand the OP started this thread where he proclaims every move, a great move, before it was even made in this case. He does this for every pick, every trade and has been doing it under multiple user names for too long.

5. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Wait until you see we selected a punter with our 1st in the 6th :rolleyes:

6. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

BS.....no playoffs for us. the NFL can expand the playoff field multiple times and we still won't get in.

Jets69 likes this.
  7. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

I like your enthusiasm

8. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

Jamal Adams did well drafting players this year

stinkyB likes this.
  9. DefenseWinsChampionships

I really hope that you're not a father figure, role model and/or husband who talks to your wife and daughter (or son) like that (every time you get frustrated and can't keep your violent composure); as I find you unfit. Your language isn't a part of my vocabulary, personality nor my families household.

And that's probably because I'm a 34 year old man and a loving Father/Husband/Best friend and not a 15 year old boy going on 12 and most certainly not a 50 year old man falling into loneliness.

Which is probably why an Eastern European high school girl more prettier than Anna Kournikova and more loving than I ever deserved fell in love with me 19 years ago the mommy to our only daughter Kloe I call her baby klow klow since birth and my first and only real GF turned wife (laughing at you, with me, right now; just like "there in 2009" lol high five my baby girl.

You seem lonely. I studied psychology before not being able to enjoy it any longer however I've learned how to read people's moods throughout their writing patterns (DNA of the brain) and I can truly tell that you're either miserable, depressed, unhappy and lonely and/or all of the above; however I'll say a prayer with my wife and daughter tonight to free the miserable old man's soul into a happy spirit (amen).

PS Water Boy: within my...

QUOTE YOURSELF FOR TRUTH"

game and thread

You will not be allowed to attack people with your computer tough guy little personal attacks.

As it's about time that you've gotta just, grow up.

Either that grow up or check yourself into an Anger Management class (or two) for your own mental well-being.

Well then good for me.

18 years of posting history? Good. Cool.

Should make my game really easy for you to then participate in.

And let's be honest here you've spent years of quoting myself. And following me around. And barging into my threads such as this one we're currently viewing lol.

So it should be NOTHING FOR YOU to QUOTE YOURSELF ON featuring plenty of well written and thought out NY Jet Football articles, right? Right?

Ok.

Then prove it (prove DWC wrong) you little unhappy family man.

And if you can't quite yourself for truth? It's only because you're a coward and a fraud.

In closing. When I create my TGG game thread? No poster is 100% right all the time as no Real Life NFL GM has ever hit for over .500.

We are all wrong at times.

But which players were you right about?

And if so, can you prove it by quoting YOURSELF (just) as you've quote complete strangers?

PS: I will tag you in my thread this way you're not allowed to hide and run away like a coward.

You quote me but can you quote yourself?

10. DefenseWinsChampionships

All of a sudden between Desir, Hall, Bless Austin (Queens kid) and Brian Poole we're truly set @ CB and with a lot of young talent too!

Mogriffjr likes this.
  11. DefenseWinsChampionships

Chill. He think he's a know it all who's also smarter than Joe Douglas who just drafted 2019's Orange Bowl MVP and one who ranks as a top 10 Florida Gators RB of All-time. But chill. He knows Best.

12. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I was going to make this exact post. Can I use it to quote myself in the quote myself thread?

13. DefenseWinsChampionships

Jamal Adams has done well thus far consisting of

• Getting selected to an All-Rookie team.
    • Becoming a Pro Bowler x2.
    • An All-Pro x2 (including a First-team).
    • Throughout only 3 seasons of play.

However it was our GM who knocked 2020s draft out of the park with more offensive players drafted @ impact offensive positions for the first time since 2006.

14. DefenseWinsChampionships

No sir. Must be quotes of yourself speaking and talking Football.

However glad the rumors of the new game is already spreading and going viral.

Should be posted around 10;00 tonight after get back from our family dinner @ my older brothers for Saturday night foods

15. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

May I ask why the posts are so long? Is it necessary? @DefenseWinsChampionships

I’m not asking to be disrespectful, but seriously why ramble on so much? I come on here to read fan posts just like everyone else, but you are writing longer posts than actual newspaper articles.

You do you, but seems like you may be trying a little too hard. I think they had a great draft too.

16. The Waterboy

In the quoting for truth I am guessing we can quote others like Philly Stacks?

How's that record deal going DWC?

17. The Waterboy

Something for DWC's Quoted for Truth:

TampaBayJetsFan85 aka DefenseWinsChampionships aka PhiLLy-Stacks aka HighFlyingJets aka SugaSmackz aka KnicksFanFromQueens1985

I can tell you know nothing about the streets, stick to that office work with that 9 to 5 making about 1,000 a week because im about to get signed ands thats all that matters in my eyes, I guess I got a record deal thats about to pay me because they already know what I bring to the table. Most cats that rap just rap...Me, I have the whole city thats pushing their white boy to the limit.

C
    R
    A
    C
    K

E
    R
    S

Has nothing to do with being white/black, we call the Cops c-r-a-c-k-e-r-s

I get over 50 messages a day from Artists around St.Pete/Tampa/Orlando and Miami who's been supporting me in this rap game and thats all that matters. I'm about to drop by June-July of this year, and when this **** drops... it's a wrap. All you need is street support down here and FLorida and it's about 100% that your gonna walk away from this **** with millions in the bank, just ask Plies and T-Pain and Ace Hood and the funny thing is...Im about to start working in the same studios and with the same cats that made it happen for these dudes. Hate all you want, say what you say, it happens to everyone but the fact of the matter is this...People that hate will be some of my biggest supporters...As far as money goes, so put it this way...Thanks for all the hate, keep it up, this is why I made this thread...I love the Lames who hate.

This is just one message from a cat who has mad talent as far as a producer goes...It's going down. And for the dummys around here, read the message from bottom to top-not top to bottom
    blaze if u got it...

u can see some of "The Lab" my first friend o www.myspace.com/herbalminded

----------------- Original Message -----------------

To: Herbal Minded

Here's to hoping the mods finally realize letting DWC back for the 6th or 7th time was a mistake and that they make his ban permanent.

18. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

He's a versatile player.... plays faster than his timed speed because he's pretty shifty, but won't be an elite guy imo. Will definitely benefit from an improved O-line. Replacement for Bilal Powell is a pretty good analogy

Cman68 likes this.
  19. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Dope shit bruh....

20. The Waterboy

Just quoting for truth