The AFC East is now wide open.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, Mar 17, 2020.

1. DefenseWinsChampionships

Not a single player scares me on NE.

2-0 we SWEEP them next year, easily.

Their offense can not even come close to moving the ball against a fully loaded Gregg Williams led Defense.

2. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

Eh I feel like Miami and Buffalo are making moves, NE still has Belichek, and we're just..... There

3. DefenseWinsChampionships

Yea right. We don't lose CJ Mosley and we sweep Buffalo last year.

and fk their playoff loss too because they beat a whopping one team with an above .500 record last year and still have an inaccurate QB in Allen he stinks.

Tua is one (ROOKIE) SEC QB vs. 8 SEC professional ball players (you think I fear Tua, lol)

Quinnen Williams (Alabama).
    C.J Mosley (Alabama).
    Avery Williamson (Kentucky).
    Jordan Jenkins (Georgia).
    Jabari Zuniga (Florida/Rookie).
    Brian Poole (Florida).
    Marcus Maye (Florida).
    Jamal Adams (LSU).

They're going to absolutely destroy Tua and he'll be scared just heading into games vs. the Jets with Gregg Williams looking to rip his left handed head off.

He won't have Jerry Jeudy or Henry Ruggs to save him on offense either.

He's fkd.

#223 DefenseWinsChampionships, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  4. mrodriguez4096

mrodriguez4096 New Member

Jesus dude. You talk way too much for someone who's always wrong. All you're doing with this is adding to it.

Why not let the season play out... A little before giving the Jets the sweep over everyone?

You can spin it however you want but Buffalo AND their QB are more accomplished right now than the Jets are.

So I'd kind of wait to pencil in the sweep... Maybe.

Bills over Jets and K'OB like this.
  5. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Just a query but what is a left handed head? :rolleyes:

6. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Holy bipolar Batman.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  7. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

He thinks his hip injury was a stroke.

8. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

I view the Jets as a team that have made great moves this offseason/draft, but are still behind the Pats and Bills.

If Sam becomes what he has the potential to become, that will change things. Otherwise the AFC East isn’t open. Period.

mrodriguez4096 likes this.
  9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

If things keep going like they are, the AFCE will become the beast of the Conference again like the old days.

10. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

The Pats are a huge wildcard without Brady. Last year they had an easy schedule and looked like nothing special all year. Their defense is on the higher tier, so they still have that, but the offense is not that good.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  11. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I think Miami and the Jets are on the rise. I also think the AFC East is a division that 9 and 7 or even 8 and 8 may win it. In that scenario a big year by Sam and we can absolutely be in the hunt.

While I think Tau if he is healthy will ultimately dominate the division, he's likely not going to be thrown into the fire. I can see Josh Allen being a liability in some very close games and the Pats are a complete unknown for the first time in a long time.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  12. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

If I were a Dolphins fan, I’d be worried about Tua staying healthy. Dude is hurt often.

13. mrodriguez4096

mrodriguez4096 New Member

This is similar to how I see it. The Jets and Dolphins added quality at positions of need in this draft, will the coaching staffs help get the best out of them? Will they(the whole team) remain relatively healthy?

Tua, should, be red shirted this upcoming year. There just isn't a need to rush him. It will also allow a year of growth(?) For the young rookies they've picked up.

While the Pats had a great defense last year, their offense helped with that a lot but keeping them fresh often. Will that continue this upcoming year? I don't personally think so.

And Buffalo added talent. Will they continue to get the most out of their players? Will their QB continue to grow and gain accuracy?

The AFC East is setting itself up to be a very strong division.

14. DefenseWinsChampionships

Exactly and Tua himself coming out of the SEC is going to have no chance (whatsoever) once Gregg Williams unleashes an SEC (self made) Defense now full of nothing SEC DOGS (9).

Quinnen Williams (Alabama).
    C.J Mosley (Alabama).
    Avery Williamson (Kentucky).
    Jordan Jenkins (Georgia).
    Jabari Zuniga (Florida).
    Kyle Phillips (Tennessee).
    Marcus Maye (Florida).
    Brian Poole (Florida).
    Jamal Adams (LSU).

And that's not all either.

As we're actually way deeper in overall talent from top to bottom than even 2009 and 2010's Defense(s)

• A #1 veteran CB on the outside in Pierre Desir along with three very promising young gun CB's in Bless Austin, Bryce Hall and Arthur Maulet.

• Two younger and impactful role playing Linebackers in James Burgess and Neville Hewitt (Cashman looked awesome too) as two starters now coming off the bench (deep depth).

• Two younger beast D-Lineman who will soon emerge into NY household names (alongside Quinnen Williams) in Folorunso Fatukasi (Queens) and Nathan Shepherd.

• Two forgotten but yet very hungry veteran role playing leaders and defensive dogs in Henry Anderson and Steve McLendon.

20 Defensive Players (despite only allowed to feature 11 starters) who are all ready to contribute to a SB Winning Defense (20!)

This defense is easily ready to (and going to) lead us to win the entire AFC East Division and behind a Franchise caliber signal caller in Sam Darnold too (alongside of a much improved 2020 JD offensive attack).

15. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

PUFF PUFF PASS

mrodriguez4096 likes this.
  16. DefenseWinsChampionships

Why?

What's really so funny?

Please explain with insight @GREG

I'm not quite sure about yourself but I'm a fan of college football too (NFL's Minor League Farm System).

You're probably a fan follower of a team like Buffalo, Army, Syracuse, Rutgers, Pittsburgh, Penn State, Notre Dame, Ohio State and/or Connecticut (bla blah, boring).

I'm not.

Because if you weren't - you wouldn't have ever quoted me in order to question me on my SEC Defensive thought process to begin with (I studied Psychology) - so good chances that I've successfully guessed one of your favorites team(s) accurately;

who is your favorite team, if you don't mind me asking?

Because if not and none of the above well then I'd like to become the one to ask and know what you've been smoking?

Or do you just get bored on Saturday(s) before flipping the channel to an Iowa or Wisconsin game in order to scout cornbread and cornfed (out of shape, lazy, and unfortunately unhealthy) glorified High School football walk-ons who 90% can never make the pros to begin with vs. teams like Wyoming and Idaho?

However, not me.

You see.

Here's a little story about D-W-C and it goes a little something like this

I've been an SEC and ACC crazed for defense ever since moving to Florida from Queens and growing up within the SOUTH throughout all of my High School, trade school and college days.

Alabama.
    Florida.
    LSU.
    Georgia.
    Clemson.
    Miami.
    FSU.

There is a real reason and a legendary story behind my user name and screen name of

Defense Wins Championships

You see.
    Me?
    D-W-C?

I've actually watched and still to this day watch these players and teams, play football (almost 20 years later as I'm 34 as of today and born in 85 the same year as 85 Bears) and feel bad for those that don't.

Every Saturday of every season of every year.

Every combine workout before every mock draft, regular draft and virtual draft.

I watch these players play football so please don't laugh at me (dwc).

In closing.

Do you remember 2009 and 2010?

Now stop. Look at my user name.

I was there.

Talking up this 2009 Defense (below) while creating threads about them heading into 2009's draft (even before Sanchez) I was calling for defensive greatness (just as I've been doing here in 2020).

Do you remember the famous TGG/JI/JN of

"Here in 09"

Well. That was me. All me.

I was mocked for & haha lol laughed @ by 40+50-60 year old grown men for my defensive moxie as a kid within my young 20s with nickname labels such as "stats", "homer" "kool-aide" and "here in 09"

And it ended up being me Revis and Rex who were all right as I was the one who was doing all the laughing and laughing all the way into back to back AFC Championship Game Appearances with wins on the road @ Cincy, @ SD Chargers over 3 prime Rivers, L.T and Gates, @ INDY over Manning and the electric explosive Colts and my lifelong SB win @ N.E over Kraft, Belichick, Brady, Foxboro, Boston and the Patriots.

I was there.
    Same user name and all.
    Don't question me about defense man.
    Please and thnx you sir.

Gregg Williams, C.J Mosley and Jamal Adams are here to make NYJ's defense truly great again

(as I'm beginning to feel it again)

But this time I have access to more technology and sports science and PFF and all different types of analytical statistical analysis in order to prove how tight I am along the way (while being questioned)..

However this time it's going to be with an SEC All-Star Defensive Starting Lineup supporting my belief.

Because I already see it now. These kids are going to develop and become molded into NFL Champions under Gregg Williams who is our Bill Parcells and Rex Ryan pt.3 (don't never forget where you come from 98/09/2010 Defense) and together they're going to get it done on the next level behind a real deal franchise QB.

Welcome back to the playoffs (laugh away again).
    [​IMG]

#236 DefenseWinsChampionships, Apr 26, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  17. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Are you mentally unstable?

18. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

I agree. If you ask me who I'd rather be rid of between BB and TB, it's BB by a long shot! I think with that Defense and his coaching they are still possibly a 10 Win team. Brady was only average last year so, they may not fall off as much as people think.

NYJetsO12 and Brook! like this.
  19. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Lmao!!

I think he has a hard time keeping his emotions at bay. There are many on here, myself included, who are very excited at the direction of this franchise, especially after this draft. I am also not going to anoint them AFC East champions and say they are gonna destroy every team in the AFC East lol

To go from a below average/average team, with a ton of injuries, to a AFC East champion would take a MASSIVE change in culture and talent. Have we done that in one offseason? Doubt it.

NYJetsO12 and K'OB like this.
  20. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

We still have the least talented roster on paper in the division and the worst coach. I’m very happy happy with the direction of the franchise and I think we had a highly above average draft but maybe we wait and see if these guys pan out before declaring ourselves division champions in April?

sackexchange and PennyandtheJets like this.