OK What Do Look For Tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Draft' started by boozer32, Apr 25, 2020.

1. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

THIS x 1,000,000

I am hoping for them to trade into next years draft with one of these 4th rounders and to take another WR and Interior Olineman.

FJF likes this.
  2. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

I can't expect too many specifics from Day 3, but would ideally like to see some of the following
    - RB - actually a big hole behind Bell. Hope they get one in the 4th.
    - iOL - Douglas has done an outstanding job upgrading the OL, but more youth and depth on the interior would make sense. Are Lewis or Van Roten longer term solutions?
    - CB - more depth and competition is needed, even with the addition of Ashtyn Davis
    - WR - with this being such a deep draft, adding another would be a good idea
    - K/P - these are still pretty significant needs. Anybody know why the Jets don't like Lac Edwards? I thought he was decent

So far, definitely like what JD has done, bit obviously only time will tell.

3. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Browns took Bryant but the rest of these guys are sliding much further than I thought possible.

4. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Driscoll went off the board but we finally got one of my guys with Bryce Hall in round five.

Hoping Netane Muti, Curtis Weaver, and Juanan Jennings somehow fall to us in round six.

5. Catfish Billy

Catfish Billy Well-Known Member

damn, almost all of these were filled