Gronk retires (Un-retires and signs with Bucs)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by GWjet, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

He looked thicker then he has at Wrestlemania. Definetly had been trianing. I suspect this was in the works months ago.

2. No Fly Zone

No Fly Zone Well-Known Member

After what I read about Brady tampering saying its a package deal.. you may be right rabbit..

The upside... Brady and Gronk played Beli knowing he's a whore for extra draft picks and had no use for Gronk. Nothing better than seeing Beli get played after what he did to us in 2000.

The downside... he swapped a 7th for a 4th and will use it to screw the Jets in some way.

This could be the final season for both Brady and Brees, I think Brees is better than Brady right now and has a better supporting cast so it will be interesting to see how that division unfolds as the season goes on.

update... I checked, Tampa's 4th round pick is #117, the Jets pick #120... you just know Beli will do something to screw with the Jets...

#122 No Fly Zone, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  3. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Reading some people want Brady to win in Tampa. Fuck that, I want Br*dy and Belic*ck to both go down in flames.
    Cheating fucktards both of them.

Dierking, Jake and jetophile like this.
  4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Attaboy. In other news . . . [​IMG]

5. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

Oh please.

Brady is the best QB of all time. The only cheating scandal Brady might have had anything to do with, was the deflated balls. And even then, you can't use that as a reason for his greatness.

I hated Brady just as much as the next guy, but that was because he played for New England and constantly beat us.

It will be a breath of fresh air to watch such greatness in another division surrounded by awesome talent.

Facts are facts. Brady has proven, time and time again, that he is the best to ever do it.

Woodhead and jco2007 like this.
  6. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

TB went all in this week. If Jim Nantz gets a TB/NO game he'll need knee pads.

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  7. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Piffle! He'll need new ones!