Hall of Famer Thinks Joe Klecko Deserves To Be In

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by boozer32, Mar 11, 2020.

1. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

With me working from home I'll have some spare time. How do I go about letting the voters or senior committee know? Is there a petition, a letting writing strategy lets get this done.

2. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

[​IMG]

Savatage and Dierking like this.
  3. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

A picture is worth a thousand words...….look at the dolphins fans in their seats all subdued in the upper right portion - the guy next to them standing all pouty....LOL. I was jumping around my bedroom and then the rest of the house all crazy.

The only thing that would of made this picture better is if they were in their green jerseys.....

Skicats, K'OB and Dierking like this.
  4. boozer32

boozer32 Well-Known Member

Because they are not the same people duh!!!! Who uses initials for sports figures? No one ever on this site has ever used JN. DM could have meant Dave Meggett Dave Middendorf, Darrell McGlover, Derland Moore, Cedric Minter or Dontrell Moore.

5. K'OB

Did those players play in the 68 team?

As that is what he said "the only good players came from the 68 team" ;)

But you're right who just uses initials for players? I guess there is no hope when the man can't spell U or R in case he has to touch the keyboard 4 more times or even use & but then can go out of his way to put a fucking stupid angry face at the end of every post, go figure that out.

:rolleyes:

boozer32 and Skicats like this.
  6. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

No I do not know who NM or AC are but I bet they aren't in the Hall of Fame either.

7. Skicats

Decaf buddy.
    WTF are you talking about. Read the origianl quote that mentions The JETS 68 team, someone who Boozer was a big part of as was snell, sauer, DM. Try some decaf or pay more attention to the details .

8. DefenseWinsChampionships

NM will be a HOF Center one day. Nick Mangold. And AC is Antonio Cromartie who may have kids in the HOF one day. Not everyone knows who the heck DM is just as you didn't know who NM was. I guess that's why players have jersey #'s and last names on back of jerseys. When fans get lazy and use initials rather than #'s and names; confusion can occur. Not every star players initials ring a bell quite like MJ's does. DM is really not the same as MJ. Just thought I'd clear that up for you. You do remember CM though, right?

boozer32 likes this.
  9. Skicats

Listen pal. The listing to which your friend Boozer replied specified the 68 Jets. Hall of famer DM from the 68 Jets when your avatar is Boozer, and you cant get it, sorry that's bad. I apologize to you and your friend if I hurt your feelings.

10. DefenseWinsChampionships

You didn't know who NM a future HOF Jets Center was; and that's sad especially being so recent. That's bad on your behalf.

boozer32 likes this.
  11. Skicats

I assumed based on our conversation you were talking about the 68 Jets. That's why I didn't know who NM was. This whole nonsense started because of a reference to the 68 Jets, and them only. If you want to waste more time, go back and slowly read all the comments and I think it will make sense . If not I can't be bothered anymore.

K'OB likes this.
  12. boozer32

Sure I'll get on decaf as soon as you get off crack. This is your original quote
    Skicats said:
    Not sure how you can have Boozer as your avatar, but do not know who DM is. Calm down crackhead offseason hasn't even started yet.

13. boozer32

No, it does not and yet you are here blasting people. I started the original post and it was about Klecko deserves to be in the HOF. Last I checked he was not on the 68 team. Then you mentioned about my avatar ( which is really strange since it is a Jets avatar) I have no idea what yours is long fingers Geisha girl? I asked a simple question as I'm not as young as I used to be and forgot the initials DM momentarily. It happens not gonna apologize for it. So that is where were are at. I'm still looking for my reference when I mentioned the 68 team,

14. DefenseWinsChampionships

I never noticed that lol he doesn't even have a Jets logo or anything Jets related within his avatar. Pretty sure not even sports related hah and what the heck is or does Skicats mean? I'm pretty sure not Jers related either. This is funny.

boozer32 likes this.
  15. joe

joe Well-Known Member

. ..And Wesley Walker (WW) is really not the same as Wesley Willis (WW). Just thought I'd clear that up for you.

. .

Skicats likes this.
  16. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

"#'s"

17. boozer32

LOL I looked at his avatar for a good minute trying to figure out what it was. I've heard of stray cats but have no idea what skicats is/are.

18. K'OB

19. Skicats

You got me good there. Actually I think both boozer and DWC are both senile old fucks.

20. Skicats

There you go. Thanks K OB. That definately brought my head back to the right side. Don't let idiots get you down.

#40 Skicats, Mar 16, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    boozer32 and K'OB like this.