Manish Fake Twitter Caught - epic fail

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Dec 30, 2019.

1. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

WOW!

Sort of runs counter to the whole idea of spectator sports, but hey, maybe you're ahead of your time.

Acad23 and HomeoftheJets like this.
  2. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Seems like the fans are more right in decision making than the organization these days.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

That was the 'Fake Steiny' thing if I recall correctly. I read about it not even second hand more like third hand because I don't belong to Twitter; and sometimes Twitter doesn't even let you click on links anymore unless you sign up which isn't happening.

I don't know anything about that to speak of, I just heard something peripherally. All I know is that Gase said repeatedly shortly after he was hired that he doesn't pay attention to social media and doesn't belong to any. That makes two of us . . . probably in the entire world? :eek: <== Oh, lookee, a happy accident! We have an Adam Gase emoticon! Who knew? Do it again! OK! :eek::eek::eek: Somebody Photoshop a Jets hat on that thing. I'll give you five bucks.

4. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

I doubt this is Gase. Whatever else his faults are - and they are many - he's a football junkie, and seems to have no time for anything else including his family, and certainly not for playing stupid games on Twitter.

And even as much as I hate having Gase as the HC, I would not want this to be found his doing.(unless it got him fired:)) because it would make him even less effective than he already is, and make the team a bigger embarrassment than it already is.

SOJs.

5. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

Gase isn't dumb enough to use his son's name in a burner account...definitely not Gase it's either Mehta or a troll.

6. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Ruh-Roh!

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  7. J-Raw24

J-Raw24 Well-Known Member

I think it is probably JETS PR. Account is linked to one of them but if not then its someone who could be in deep shit for using someone elses namr like that. Either way I personally don't tgink its Gase himself or even Mehta. Though I do find it fishy that Mehta hasn't really retaliated.

8. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Mehta's probably lawyering up, and/or the NYDN has told him to be quiet. Even if it wasn't him running the account, retaliating is moving toward dangerous ground.

9. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

JetsAreBadForYourHealth Well-Known Member

This is so minor and nothing. Why even fan the flames. It's not Gase. Gase has no idea how to order from Uber eats, he's not somebody who's going to be plotting diabolical layered social media PR campaigns.

It's like people are wanting to build up some sort of SOJ story. The Giants are in disarray...let the media chew on them for a while. We went 6-2 down the stretch, we have what looks to be a solid GM and certainly a good DC. how about some positivity?Let's not give this nothingburger any more legs than it has already

10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Welcome to the off season at TGG.com! Hell, we're just getting warmed up man.. Just you wait until the NFL season is over....

CBG and J-Raw24 like this.
  11. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Hey he made a nice little career for himself

jonnyd likes this.
  12. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

It's because people hate Gase and really hate Manish that everyone wants this to be a bigger deal. Either you take out the guy you hate or the guy you really hate. I think the media will try to keep this story in the news cause they either want the contreversy around the Jets or to ruin Manish.

13. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

It's a non-story for me if it's not Mehta or someone important in the Jets organization. PR departments do funny things.

Our organization signed a useless player and forced him onto the field for PR reasons. I can't say this would surprise me a ton or really bother me all too much.

FJF likes this.
  14. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Haha, never miss an opportunity to stick it to the Cheats. I don't expect the Titans to survive to put it lightly, but if the Cheats go up against the Chiefs, I hope they get destroyed. As in road rage destroyed with a nuclear bomb thrown in. Maybe some rat poison. As you were.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I can only speak for myself but I hate both of the guys in question because they are both douchebags that said if Gase was able to coach and actually win at least he would be a douchebag all Belicheat but Gase is a lot like Belicheat only in my opinion Gase is a bigger Douche and has A LOT less wins under his belt,,,,,Manish could win a Pulitzer tomorrow and he would still be a douche, again these are just my opinions

ColoradoContrails and J-Raw24 like this.