Adam Gase Thread (Merged)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Sep 16, 2019.

1. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

The media in this country is at an all time low....it's mostly just pushing narratives and personal biases...watch one of these ESPN debate shows they are nothing but false facts and rumours .

2. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

It would be hilarious if it was Rich Cimini. LOl

3. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

It's turtles all the way down.

4. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

Maybe it’s Mac somewhere sipping coffee attempting revenge .....lol

KurtTheJetsFan and HomeoftheJets like this.
  5. Unhappyjetsfan

Unhappyjetsfan Well-Known Member

In order for this to be Manish, he wouldn't have had to be planting seeds months ago ... he simply would have to be so much of a douchebag that he created a pro-Gase burner account to argue with Jets fans who didn't like Gase without doing so from his own account. Remember, he was the most pro-Gase person in the room from the first time Gase's name was floated as a coaching candidate until (I believe) the same day Manish "discovered" this burner account. Manish could have just as easily gotten pissed at Gase about something and said, I'm going to pretend my burner account is his burner account and use it to frame Gase as the "throw everyone else under the bus anonymously on Twitter" douchebag Manish actually is.

Might be. Might not be. But it's definitely possible.

Noam, J-Raw24 and HomeoftheJets like this.
  6. King Koopa

King Koopa Well-Known Member

Odds are it was Manish...he’s the perfect kind of rat to pull this stunt off and the motives are there (originally a Gase lover then turned on him when they fired his buddy Macc)

You think someone close to Gase is more likely??? I find it hard to believe anyone would care about Manish that much to do this

Manish loves controversy, will do anything for attention, lives on twitter, has the exact characteristics of someone that would do this

Would bet lots of money it’s him if given the chance

MJK likes this.
  7. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Fuck this guy.

What a pompous prick. For someone who hasn't done SHIT in the NFL he sure as hell talks like a jerkoff.

We're stuck with him. And it fucking sucks.

Jets007 likes this.
  8. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Is that you Mehta?

J-Raw24 likes this.
  9. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

Yeah and if you are someone like me who thinks it's pretty obvious Manish makes up his sources for his hit pieces making a burner account to create more stories isn't a stretch of surprising .

10. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

Gases son is named Wyatt.

11. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I know. Let's imagine there's a guy named Wyatt out there who knows that too and thinks "Wait a second, I can have some fun..."

MJK likes this.
  12. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

Manish made the burner to trash himself? Seems legit.

This burner account nonsense has given me more entertainment than the Jets have in the last 4 years.

Ralebird and J-Raw24 like this.
  13. HotSauce

HotSauce Member

My apologies for being disingenuous. My real reason for wanting Gase as the Jets HC for as long as possible is that I’m a Dolphins fan.

Ralebird, J-Raw24 and NYJFOREVER like this.
  14. J-Raw24

J-Raw24 Well-Known Member

Honestly it could be Mehta, ut could be Gase or one of his cronies. I don't know but the entertainment value just went up. I actually clicked on some Mehta posts. His twitter just blew up... if it is him he just made himself a bit more famous. If not Gase just made him more famous . if not either then Wyatt just made them both look dumb and go Wyatt. Btw jets just signed and udfa named Wyatt to a future contract.

Noam likes this.
  15. Jets007

Jets007 Well-Known Member

Wish I have the money and could buy the JETS so that I can fire GASE!

16. J-Raw24

This is again in no way helping. Those of you who pipe up with "Fire Gase Now" and other such nonsense really need to cool it. If you want to bring facts and use reason, I'm with you. But just this nonsense is overboard. I think he is a bad coach and have talked it through with several here. But some of the Gase supporters have more intelligent conversation than this. He has at least 8 more game. Bottom line. And you can point out reason and facts without being and aggressive idiot.

17. Stevied

Stevied Well-Known Member

Hey fellow message board posters,

Did anyone see that great article by Award winning journalist, role model to many, and all around great guy Manish Mehta?

In addition to this Pulitzer price winning piece, he routinely helps old ladies cross the street.

I for one feel inspired to inform his editor of the great job he’s doing at NYDN, and would urge all of you to follow the lead if I, StevieD, and compose similar emails ASAP!

18. J-Raw24

Can we ban StevieD. Is that a bannable offense? It should be... I mean that actually maybe Victoria from PR or whatever but wow...

HomeoftheJets and Stevied like this.
  19. barfolomew

barfolomew Well-Known Member

That game against the Bills was awful. Our offense sucks. Revamping our O-Line will help, but I think Gase is the biggest problem. Just look at the stats from that game, they are horrible. That's all we could do against a team with nothing to play for.

ColoradoContrails, Noam and J-Raw24 like this.
  20. Noam

Noam Well-Known Member

I agree it is very unlikely it is Mehta but if it is I give him props for planning so far ahead and I appreciate the effort to help get rid of Gase.

But, given how amazingly insecure Gase is it is much more likely Gase's account. Which gives me the slightest hope that this could result in Gase getting caught and ultimately fired. How beautiful would that be.

#3420 Noam, Dec 31, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019