Manish Fake Twitter Caught - epic fail

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Dec 30, 2019.

1. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

2. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  3. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

When this Wyatt account was discovered, it was shown that NO tweets came during the time of a practice and NO tweets came during the time frame of a game. The picture going around of the 2 articles is being shown without a timestamp. The picture below shows otherwise. That account isn't Manish. It is clearly Gase and the original Wyatt account has now been deleted. No one is thinking that far in advanced to not tweet during any practice or any game.

Look at the timestamps on both photos. Clearly a copy + paste job by the Wyatt account to make it look like Manish.

Noam and J-Raw24 like this.
  4. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

we are just a complete shit show of a franchise... from top to bottom we are an embarrassment & that's just sad.

5. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

This will very likely spell the end of Manish and the Jets and that is a good thing. Get rid of as much toxicity associated with the Jets as possible. While we unfortunately cannot get rid of the entire fanbase, getting rid of Manish will be a great start.

FJF likes this.
  6. jetsclaps

jetsclaps Well-Known Member

Reporters have access to training schedules. That would be the very first thing you would look at if you were trying to create a fake burner account so I'm not convinced that means it was Gase. Gase seems like a guy that wouldn't know how to work Twitter.

The evidence points to Manish. Cimini and Connor Hughes even joked about it, and Manish hasn't responded yet to the allegations. Also he's a slimy "reporter" and this seems exactly like something he would do.

7. dawinner127

Okay fine, I'll give you the practice time stamps. But the photo above is proof that Manish didn't tweet it off the Wyatt account first and that is what everyone is running with last night / this morning.

8. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Eh let's not throw every reporter in the same bunch just because Manish is a rat. Sure the 'media' as a whole is about ratings but that doesn't mean all reporters have no ethics. Like any profession, some in the media are most honorable, some are total tabloid weasels like Manish, and most everyone else skirts the line between the two at various points. That's really no different than any other profession though...some want to be total straightarrow, others are total cheats and most of us try to figure out where the line is and do what we can get away with.

9. jetsclaps

jetsclaps Well-Known Member

But he retweets his stories all the time.

10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

NYJFan10 likes this.
  11. What if its not actually Manish but one of his interns or assistants?

Similar to the pats “third party media company” nonsense

12. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

All. The. Time.

13. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Yeah why would a 'Gase burner' just Tweet Manish stories, especially after Manish burned Gase?

14. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

The more you dig into it the more it’s likely not Manish. Too many question marks and erratic behavior. He’d have to be a complete psychopath to do some of this stuff. It’s a Gase family member or close friend trying to frame Manish. No coincidence this all happens after Gase stupidly takes Manish’s bait at the press conference yesterday morning.

Noam and J-Raw24 like this.
  15. FJF

No way it’s gase. It’s Mehta. He has been on a personal crusade all season.

16. BroadwayAaron

The timestamp on the article tweet kind of makes it a dead giveaway that it’s just someone trying to frame Manish. If not, then Manish is really bad at this.

17. FJF

Mehta retweets all his articles at least once during the day. You can see on his twitter page that he retweet’s it yesterday after first tweeting it out it in the morning.

18. J-Raw24

J-Raw24 Well-Known Member

Also Manish posted on his account not long before it was copied onto the burner. Whoever is running the burner litterally saw the post and copied to try and frame Manish. Then turned around and deleted the account when people found it. My guess is they got scared. I want this to be Manish as much as anyone. I hate Manish more than I dislike Gase. But I don't think it's Manish at this point. I think its Wyatt Ray... the just future/reserved contract lb.

Ray, the grandson of Nat King Cole, joined the Jets’ practice squad Nov. 25 after a stint with the Bills practice squad. Ray went undrafted in 2018 and signed with the Browns. The Boston College product totaled 114 tackles, 24 tackles for loss, 17 sacks, and 1 interception.

19. BroadwayAaron

It was posted though not retweeted. Listen I badly want this to be Manish but he’d have to be a complete an absolute fuck up to blow it this badly.

20. dawinner127