Home Games this season was fun

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Dec 23, 2019.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

cowboys 7-8 about to miss playoffs, missing half their offensive line.
    giants 4-11 if they didnt play the redskins they would have 2 wins.
    raiders 7-8 on an east coast trip
    steelers they have a guy named duck playing qb. its kinda like the jets were after siemian went down.

lets not get all giddy over our huge success at home vs some shitty teams. fans are funny.

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

What giddy are you talking about? When did I say this was a huge success? All I said was winning against teams whose fans invaded Metlife was fun. Seeing their faces turn red was fun. Those teams' fans made Jet fans feel like they were in an away stadium. Thanks to Jets team most went home pretty pissed.

J-Raw24 likes this.
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Jeez and people say I’m a miserable fuck.

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

you are though... and it doesnt change the fact that the schedule this year was as easy as it could ever be. lots of bad teams out there and we got alot of them this year.

this happens all the time. oh man the team did so great to get to 6-10 after a tough start they are heading in the right direction they will be 10-6 next year the defense is great the qb is developing nicely. folks spend an entire offseason convincing themselves how great the team will be next year and then next year comes and they get the nfc west on their schedule and they go 5-11

5. J-Raw24

J-Raw24 Well-Known Member

We could of had an easier schedule... I mesn trade out the pats, bills, Baltimore games for lions, chargers, panthers... but we would probably still not be playoff bound... lets just face it we're a bad team with a bad coach and we had bad management. It may change but we had no chance this year.

alleycat9 likes this.
  6. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

cowboys, raiders, and steelers are about to miss the playoffs in part because they lost to the New York Jets

7. J-Raw24

J-Raw24 Well-Known Member

All have top offensive lines and either better defenses or supposed franchise qbs or both. Just goes to show you need more than a top o line in this league like so many believe. Football is the ultimate team game for a reason.

Brook! likes this.