Patriots maybe cheating.......... again(still?)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by FJF, Dec 9, 2019.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I thought Father Healy straightened him out.

2. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

You are wrong, I hate the Yankees. But I do like the Mets, sorry. I was a big fan of Tom Seaver and the Miracle Mets who beat probably the most favored World Series team. It would have been better if they beat the Yankees.

Speaking of exclusivity, remember there is exclusive-or logic. But there is also an exclusive-nor logic also. I guess I am the exclusive-nor logic.

3. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Definitely time for a thread title change.

It’s already been confirmed. They were caught cheating.......again.

4. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Let's see if ole Rog really wants to "Protect the shield" .... what a joke

KurtTheJetsFan and Jets_Grinch like this.
  5. It’s amazing to me how the Boston/bias national media can find the most short sighted ignorant rationalizations to fullly exonerate the Patriots for these continued violations.

Antoni, BacktoQueens and J-Raw24 like this.
  6. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

The Boston media I get because they are homers and can't face reality which is their team has cheated its way to multiple SB titles. Lets be honest most of the NE fan base did not exist prior to 2001. They now have something going but the GOAT arguments go out the window when you start looking into the fact that they cheated in many(most) of them. They likely cheated in 2/3 of the first 3 SBs. They cheated their way in the deflategate season. Brady should htave been suspended for the SB. Only reason he wasn't is because of revenue sharing. They were not going to have Hoyer as the QB in the SB. Again we don't know the full scope because Goodell destroyed the tapes.

They released tapes this time around because it was against a bad team in the reg season

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  7. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

There is a certain balsy character to the Pats cheating that's sort of charming. Bonnie and Clyde were glorified before they were shot dead for being mass murderers.

Acad23, KurtTheJetsFan and Dierking like this.
  8. jetophile

My suspicion is that the Cheats gonna cheat, refs gonna ref, and the Bills are gonna Bills in a critical spot. I am sending poisoned darts and pox with my mind on the Cheats. Being Strega with the Winter Solstice upon us maybe that will work? No? Rats . . . but go Bills!!!

And no, I don't take the Strega stuff seriously, it's just a big part of my heritage and it's a hell of a lot of fun; but that comes with a huge caveat and a big disclaimer: I do take hexes and curses very seriously and I don't mess around or go near it. There have been some bad people who mysteriously choked to death back in the day in the old country or straight off the boat in my family, mostly shitty, abusive husbands, haha. I MEAN IT.

I have a couple of mano figas that were passed down to me that are at least 125 years old. One is made of ivory (we think walrus, believe it or not), and the other one is made of jade. I also have a poison ring, so don't any of you be looking at me sideways!

I'm very into Italian folk religion and Italian folklore as a subject. It's really fascinating, sometimes morbidly so (heh). Deeply rooted in ancient Rome and lonnnnnggggg before, Italy is one of the most Catholic nations in the world but it's also one of the most Pagan. Gee, I wonder exactly where that connection comes from . . . ? LMAO.

What was this about again? Go Bills!

9. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Punishment coming soon

10. jetophile

#130 jetophile, Jan 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  11. jetophile

12. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

"Hopefully, the NFL will conduct a fair investigation."

The only investigations the NFL conducts are those which are in their best interest. It would not be in their best interest to bring to light information which provides proof that NFL games are rigged. And just for the record, cheating is pretty much the same as rigging. Don't expect the NFL to start cleaning up its act anytime soon. That's not how big money works.

cval likes this.
  13. jetophile

FlaJet and FJF like this.
  14. Julian PEDelman.

Who by the way insulted a Jets fan at some red carpet thing before last season for simply saying to Saquon Barkely”Sorry Saquon im a Jets fan”. He also recently called this most recent Instance of underhanded tactics in Cincy “a joke” on WEEI

What about the handful ot other accusations Julian? Are those jokes too? Were you laughing when you jammed the syringe up your ass to come back from an ACL?

Hes more of a cheater than Brady if we’re being real.

Julian PEDelman.

FlaJet and FJF like this.
  15. jetophile

Ah, so much anger! In the words of the great immortal Johnny Lydon: "Anger is an energy! Anger is an energy! Anger is an energy!"

What about the time he hobbled around on crutches like Tiny Tim at Cheatsette for the opener after their Super Cheat Win? There he was, midget warrior, raising his crutches in victory to the deluded cheers of many! I wanted to kick them out from under him but I was in my living room so . . . . Haha, that Tiny Tim post is on here somewhere.

So hey, I hate baseball, but ain't that some shit about the Astros? I guess they called up Ernie Adams for pointers.

16. DefenseWinsChampionships

Teams have lost draft picks before.

But the N.E Patriots are the only NFL Franchise to ever become stripped of a 1st round pick.

Which speaks volumes within itself.

And to make it worse (or funnier) but not only have they been literally the only NFL team to ever lose a 1st round pick (2008, Videotaping New York Jets coaches' signals on the sideline during a 2007 game) but they've lost two 1st round picks (2015, Deflating footballs used in the AFC Championship Game).

They were also stripped of a 3rd round pick back in 1986 due to Illegal use of injured-reserve list.

And now they've been caught once again?

N.E will without question become stripped of yet another, 1st round pick and are (now) considered 4x repeat offenders.

They should end up being stripped of their entire draft class. Another 1st rounder isn't enough when they've ruined the integrity of the game while still not having learned a lesson.

Bill Belichick should be treated like Pete Rose and banned from Football and the HOF too.

17. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Pats lose 3rd round pick in 2021 and fined a million, tv crew can’t film games this year and they have to go through league rules training on what’s allowed for spygate 2. League slipped that out very quietly last nite. Patriots announced the cam signing right after to change the subject quickly but it’s out there.

jetophile and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  18. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

What a fucking joke of a punishment. Complete slap on the wrist for filming/video taping - AGAIN! They were doing this against the 1-13 Bengals. Imagine what they were doing vs better teams??

I don't have kids, but Imagine being a parent and your kid breaks a rule you set in place. First time breaking the rule, take the phone away. Second time breaking the rule, take the phone + Xbox. Third time breaking the rule, cut the internet access. The fact that these punishments aren't going progressively worse is a joke. Terrible job by the league.

stinkyB, FJF, NCJetsfan and 1 other person like this.
  19. jetophile

Hahahaha, that's too delicious, especially that last part. Thanks for making my day. It didn't start out too well, but it's picking up steam in the right direction.

Speaking of it being out there, that reminds me. You would think that with all the cheating and the tapes that Ernie Adams has "watched" that he's seen the X-Files at least once, no?

[​IMG]

Someone should troll that fcking guy and mail a boxed set to 1 Patriot Place. I'll pay for shipping!

20. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

The Patriots should be banned from the playoffs for the next 2 seasons (regardless of record), and have to forfeit their 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks in the 2021 NFL draft.