2019 NFL Week 15 - Around The League

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NYJ79, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Weirdly enough I think the place with the best offering of SF/Seattle/GB/NO is Green Bay. The bad temperatures are more of a level playing than having to try to compete in the Dome or in Seattle with that crowd nice. And San Francisco + crowd noise with that pass rush is deadly. They've rolled a couple teams at home just because of it.

2. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

The seeding is all completely up in the air. I think Seattle should be capable of winning at home with the division on the line week 17. Green Bay-Minnesota, I'm not really sure about. There are so many different scenarios and tiebreakers at play that it is a complete cluster fuck indeed.

The most likeliest scenario would be the home teams winning (Seattle And Minnesota) which would give New Orleans the tie breaker over Seattle and the #1 seed, however the chances of that are not exactly favorable

3. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

You sound salty lol. Hate on the kid all you want.......I’m enjoying the ride.

4. BuffaloBills06

Why do you guys keep holding on to week 1? We aren’t even close to the team we were week 1. How can anyone feel confident about the direction of their team with Adam Gase running the show? I don’t think you’d find anyone around the league that would prefer Gase over McDermott.

The Dark Knight likes this.
  5. Jonathan_Vilma

Why don't you focus on the Bills and establishing a real winning culture deeper than two in three years which included a flukey 8-8 2017 wild card berth with the 29th ranked offense and 26th ranked defense.

It's one thing to be excited, but to be gloating like you're on some sort of playoff tear like the Saints or Seahawks or Packers is sad.

I'm not sure if it speaks more to your ignorance of what a successful franchise looks like or the repression you've faced rooting for the Bills for the past 20 years.

The turnover fuckfest style of football that the Bills play isn't a long term formula. You can't muck it up forever if the QB doesn't mature. We watched that first hand here under Rex.

#85 Jonathan_Vilma, Dec 16, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    PabloJa likes this.
  6. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

It's not salty, it's reality. The Bills have an elite defense, above-average roster, decent coaching, and below-average QB with above-average potential. Overall an above-average, playoff-caliber team. Enjoy it. And judging other people is hilarious when it comes from a guy posting on another team's forum.

7. PabloJa

PabloJa Well-Known Member

I thought you were being sarcastic at first but then I realized you were being serious. You’re a knowledgeable and reasonable man, why would you say they’re 10-4 thanks to Allen? They’re 10-4 in spite of Allen, they’re a less scary version of the 2010 Jets. I never said anything about the team as a whole btw, they’re definitely a better team than the Jets right now, they have a way better coaching staff, roster too. But you’re talking like I trashed their team when I never said anything about them, I just said that Darnold did more than Allen did against a better team with a worse supporting cast and coaching around him.

8. Boomboom

Boomboom Active Member

FUCK YOU PEYTON

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

9. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Allen is not a hinderance. His running ability alone is a plus. The idea is to win and after watching shitty QB play for years, Allen hardly is the worse you've witness. Josh Allen will be their Jim Kelly one day.

10. BuffaloBills06

McDermott took over this team in 2017......the whole front office was fired as well as the training staff. We have a new GM and all new scouts. They came in and traded/cut all but 3 players(Hughes, Alexander, Lawson) from the past regime that didn't fit in with "the process".

2017: 9-7(PLAYOFFS)
    2018: 6-10
    2019: 10-4*(PLAYOFFS)

This team was gutted and built back up from scratch........I'd say McDermott is building something good in Buffalo that can be sustained.

Look at the draft picks that currently start for a 10-4 team......

2017: T. White CB
    D. Dawkins LT
    M. Milano LB

2018: J. Allen QB
    T. Edmunds LB
    H. Phillips DT*
    T. Johnson CB(nickle)

2019: E. Oliver DT
    C. Ford RT
    D. Singletary RB
    D. Knox TE

That's 11 starters drafted by us starting and contributing to a 10-4 team. The culture is different in Buffalo, plus with Brady on his last leg the future is looking even brighter.

11. Jonathan_Vilma

I wouldn't be overly proud of your tackles. They got absolutely abused by Watt and friends as ours will this weekend.

The culture is changing. But 2017 was an absolute fluke. Similar to the Jets 8-8 2013 season.

Let's see how the playoffs go and the next 3-4 years of development. It's a lot of fun while Allen can run around like a lunatic and get beaten to shit. If he can mature into a better passer as he gets older and can't take those hits then you have something.

12. BuffaloBills06

Steelers defense accounted for 1 sack.......Watt had .5 sack and 2 QB hits.......that's abusing our tackles? Pretty sure you'll makeup something else to make yourself sound like you know what your talking about.

Your coach is Adam Gase........nothing more needs to be said.lol

13. Jonathan_Vilma

Did you watch the game? They were under siege all game. Your coach said at halftime that they need to give him more time.

Maybe you were too oggling Josh Allen's season stat line.

14. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

My post had nothing to do with the Bills.

Why would I care about your one and done asses when you haven't won a playoff game since 1995?

PabloJa likes this.
  15. BuffaloBills06

Adam Gase

16. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Wide right

17. BuffaloBills06

LOL........I was 9 years old .........who cares now?!?!

Adam Gase is currently the HC of the Jets........enjoy at least one more season of mediocrity before someone in the organization wises up and cans him.

18. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

No one is close to who they were Week 1. Just pointing out that game sent the teams in different directions. Who knows how each team's season goes if Mosley stays healthy and the Jets close out that game with a win? No one said Gase was better than McDermott, so that is an odd comment.
    Not exactly true. A loss to the Patriots on Saturday would drop the Bills to (10-5) and lock them into the #5 seed, making the Jets at Bills game meaningless to them. They could rest players and prepare for Wild Card weekend. Even if they don't, the Jets would still have a decent chance to beat them. Neither team may care to win though, so it can't be treated like a normal Week 7 game or something.