Should the Jets cheat too?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Dec 10, 2019.

1. CosmicJester

CosmicJester Member

That is not what you argued before. You argued not what they were filimg, but where they were filming from:
    So you've changed your argument. Please be consistent or we'll never find productive ground.
    You realized that filming from your own sideline allows you to point the camera at the other team's sideline, right? If you don't understand that, I'm not sure we can have a discussion. Maybe think about how the camera would be pointed from the Jets' sideline, or draw a picture if helpful. From the story I cited:
    You have some really odd trouble identifying the difference between camera location and filming subject. Those are two different concepts. Maybe you should read up on where and what was going on in each instance before posting?

2. J-Raw24

J-Raw24 Well-Known Member

You truly are a moron. We did not film the other teams sideline. Which in fact is why we did not violate policy. Its been documented we film from our sideline and didn't violate.

The patriots admited to violating policu. Filming the begals sideline, as well as the field. Yes they could have neen in the press box. But the violated the rules. Regardless you cannot film the sideline as such.

Obviously you did 0 research and just decide to come here and try to start trouble. Big difference, we followed the rules, Patriots have admitted they did not

Its amazing you patriots fans still try to act innocent when the organization itself realizes it got caught.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  3. J-Raw24

Also they reviewed our film, just as they will yours. They would know if we filmed the Pats sideline or not... hence we didn't violate rules.

BacktoQueens and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  4. CosmicJester

CosmicJester Member

I'm happy to concede the argument if you have a source for the proposition that the Jets film was reviewed and it was proven they did not film opposing sidelines. Everything I could find for the 2011 incident said they were filming it for promotional productions, not that they weren't filing any particular areas, nor did I find anything about NFL office review of footage for content.

5. J-Raw24

So now you're trying to say the NFL covered it up? What drugs are you on? When do you think the NFL would help the JETS? Especially against its butt babies Kraft, Bilicheat, and Brady. Lol there are so many calls that go your way because Brady starts crying they have changed the rules for 2 decades. You sir need to lay off whatever your smokin.

6. CosmicJester

CosmicJester Member

So you have no proof for your assertion? Ok, thanks.

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

So . . . everybody does it?

8. Bottom feeder Rhode Island personal injury attorney tactics.

J-Raw24 likes this.
  9. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Again twisting my words. I never said I was ok with cheating.

But it appears people like you that hate the Pats think only the Patriots cheat which is pretty stupid!

If you have any ideas on how to make cheating more difficult, I am all ears!

10. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Try accepting the fact that when you and I pass away, nobody will care either.

When it is all said and done, we are talking about the NFL, not life or death here dude. I could see you if we were discussing politics for you to get upset.

I don't expect BB, Kraft, and Brady to ever be there for me. If the Patriots never win an SB again, so what. I was able to view some great games whether they won or lost that meant something. Did they cheat? Yes, they did. How much and how bad I can not say with surety just like anyone else here on this board. Are they the worse cheaters of all the NFL teams? I don't know and anyone who claims they know they are full of crap.

You see I tell the truth even when I lie, just like Tony Montana. I try to base my arguments on logic and not emotion. Does that make me always right, hell no! Do I have some biases, yes I do? I don't trust the media nor politicians. I think people every day are trying to bullshit you and you would be wise to challenge everything you hear.

You and others can bitch and argue about how much the Patriots cheat, but that still doesn't answer the question on how the Jets can win an SB. This should matter the most here on this board!

11. Dierking

Has anyone told you to shut the fuck up already?

12. J-Raw24

It unfortunately doesn't work. We can only hope once Belicheat and Brady retire all the Pat fans go drowned themselves.

13. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

The Cheatriots have well and truly earned their nickname. It would be much better as a punishment if the NFL just began officiating games fairly, and held them to the same rules everyone else plays by. Specifically, eliminate the "protective bubble" around Brady and let him get hit like every other QB.

14. Joe burrow

Joe burrow New Member

15. Dierking

It’s known colloquially as “do your job”.

16. DefenseWinsChampionships

Spygate pt. 2

Lol I absolutely love it.

Cheatriots caught cheating again.

All of Belly and Brady ***accomplishments*** are full of ***asterisks*** that will never be respected and can neve be taken seriously and their owner Kraft was caught with a prostitute shortly after his wife passed; I'm sure she'd be proud of him lol although not funny it's pathetic.

I'd rather lose and never win than to win and be looked as a cheating losers. Jordan was greatness - Brady is a product of cheating.

17. joe

joe Well-Known Member

. .No. Two wrongs don't make a right.

. .It's in that franchises' DNA dating all the way back to John Smith when NE hired a jailed convict who promptly cheated o/b/o of the franchise ('snowplowgate').

. . From there, "gate" after "gate" after "gate" . . . and it starts at the top:

. . 'Bird dog Bill' Belichick cheated on his wife with another man's wife (NYG employee Sharon Shanocca) breaking up two marriages in the process.

. . The guy has no conscience - he embodies "The Patriot Way."

. .On the contrary, . STFU.

18. joe

joe Well-Known Member

. .Brady's a tremendous quarterback and was a tremendous quarterback in college and in spite of Lloyd Carr. . Go watch the Michigan-Alabama Orange Bowl.

19. RIPJimLeonhard

RIPJimLeonhard Well-Known Member

What do you mean should the Jets cheat?

The Jets cheat themselves and the fans every year like clockwork, they're way ahead of the curve.

20. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Yeah. And GTFOH!