You guys can ban me or whatever

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by graig.323, Dec 12, 2019.

1. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

I'm right there with the OP. Not sure how much more I can take of watching this team as coached by Adam Gase. The fact that Christopher Johnson can't see just how inept this guy is and how much this is setting back the franchise is both maddening and heartbreaking at the same time.

AJW and IIMeanDeanII like this.
  2. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

You can coach shit.

But you'll still end up with shit.

FJF likes this.
  3. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

especially when you are a shit coach.

4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

It's a shit hat trick!

TwoHeadedMonster and kevda5n9ne like this.
  5. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

It's a lot better to just let the team be. Watch the games casually, laugh when they suck, and stop caring or wasting your money on them until they put a respectable product on the field. This is a shit tier team with crap ownership. As I've gotten older, I've come to realize that sports has zero baring on my life and that it's just meant to be entertaining. If the teams I like suck, then I'm not being entertained and I have no reason to waste precious time on them. There are more important things to do. Maybe if we had less of these die hards who will watch no matter how crappy the product is, then the team would act like any other product and either improve or GTFO when they lose all of their customers.

AJW, jetstopgun, TonyFtLaud and 2 others like this.
  6. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Oh no we lost on the road to the best team in the league. How did this happen?

*Eye Roll*

7. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

As a decades-long Jet fan this season isn't nearly as bad for me as many prior seasons. We went into the season without an offensive line. Once Darnold went out with mono in week 2 it was all academic. Its been much worse in the past when the Jets had a real shot to do something and choked it away or did blatantly stupid shit to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

TwoHeadedMonster and Dierking like this.
  8. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

As I fan since the early 80s, I’d say this is the most disheartening season since Kotite’s worst.
    Coaching is terrible, the players don’t give a shit, and i no longer give a shit.
    There is no direction or hope at all, and there is embarrassment after embarrassment on game days.

And this is all despite finally having what I believe can be the best QB we’ve had in decades, but we are wasting it all.
    It will be years before we sniff the playoffs.
    If Gase stays another year I’m finally gonna check out for awhile.

AJW likes this.
  9. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Dude, if you're a fan since 1980, aren't you well accustomed to losing already. If not, have you haven't been paying attention for the past four decades?

AJW likes this.
  11. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

I understand the sentiment completely. Gase is total dog shit. The only slight hope I have that he might get fired is that Douglas is on the first year of a 6 year deal. If he's the GM we all hope he is going to be (despite our history of GMs) he will be able to put the pressure on the spineless Johnsons to fire Gase and get a decent coach.

12. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I mean, it's not that though, now is it?

It's the constant reminders of just how piss poor things have gotten for this team. Ya think it can't get any worse, it does. You think we might be turning that corner, we don't. Rinse - Repeat.

It's not that anyone is truly surprised that we lost to the, Ravens. I wouldn't think. Sure some may have been hopeful but even they had to realize it would've been a miracle.

No... I think It's just the reminder for most of us. With no end to this misery in sight. It's beyond frustrating and I'm becoming numb with this team, which I hear is a bad sign? Not sure.

Anyway. My two cents.

Wahoo likes this.
  13. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Great post. I guess I feel the same.. Numb. I literally didn't even watch the game, cuz I knew what it would be. I remember pretty recently I'd die before missing a game, and now I just don't care. It's like show me you're going to win before I put my time into it... Sad.

AJW, KurtTheJetsFan and IIMeanDeanII like this.
  14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

This is exactly ( well almost ) what I was thinking but maybe it was more along the lines that he took the 17 points that said I have read the tone before and my best guess is alcohol was also involved , something about the wording gave it away.

15. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

something else to consider is maybe the ladd not only bet this game but possibly actually attended this road game and sat out in the cold, just my 2 cents

16. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Then maybe you're the one who should be banned!

17. GreenFan15J

GreenFan15J Well-Known Member

I agree with the OP.

However, consider that there may be some Russian or Ukrainian collusion influencing Gase and causing inept calls on the field. Sams helmet phone may be hacked by the Chinese or North Korean government.

Let’s all put on our tin foil hats and howl at the moon!

18 days and 2 years to the playoffs or I’m outta here!

Brook! likes this.
  18. footballfundamentals

footballfundamentals Well-Known Member

Not enough talent but the offensive line played well...

19. Falco21

Falco21 Well-Known Member

How many times and for how many years is this gonna be the response before you've had enough?

This franchise can't even manage to have an 8-8 record, let alone a winning record. The one year under Bowles was an absolute fuckin fluke. We have sucked ass for years and it gets to a point where the whole "well their a better team" mantra gets really fuckin exhausting

Jedi mind tricks likes this.
  20. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

BAN ME COWARDS YOU WON'T