Today is Sam Darnold day. It's all about Sam Darnold.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DefenseWinsChampionships, Dec 8, 2019.

1. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

Just play respectable football. Don’t have catastrophic games turning the ball over like NE and Jacksonville.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  2. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

setting the bar high huh

don't throw 4 interceptions in a game and we will be happy

3. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

They're doing the same thing we did with Sanchez when we had a top end D and running game. We ran the ball and didn't throw it that much. Buffalo is 6th in rushing attempts and 23rd in passing attempts. There D isn't as good as are's was and there OL and running attack isn't as good as ours was. They've had an easy schedule and have won games they should win.

They had a better team than us last year and had a much better offseason than we did. With the exception of Sam and Adams there is virtually no players on our team that would start on Buffalo this year. If you look at our starting roster the last couple of weeks most of them wouldn't start on the Bengals.

ColoradoContrails and Peebag like this.
  4. NYJFOREVER

Alright fine, I expect Sam to lead this dog shit offense to 45 points against the best team in the AFC on the road, a sneakily good defense, and one of the top 3 defenses in league on the road.

No, my expectations are lead a couple touchdown drives and look respectable. Don't have a repeat of seeing ghosts. This team isn't built to compete with Baltimore and Buffalo right now.

5. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

He has nothing around him, so no QB short of elite would play well over these last three games. But he can't play terribly.

6. HomeoftheJets

I see what you did there.

7. Jets007

Jets007 Well-Known Member

He can't handle pressure. He is more like Ray lucas.

8. DefenseWinsChampionships

That was Sam Darnold day.

This is Sam Darnold night.

And shut it. You aren't even in tonight's game. You're injured after being suspended and you've left Sam Darnold without anything, just like everyone else; Herndon.

It's Thursday Night and playoffs or not I believe in Sam Darnold and tonight is Sam Darnold night.

I'm sorry that I couldn't make a Chris Herndon Day/Night thread. He's not seeing ghost's, he is a ghost. Don't sound and be butthut over it, it's o.k dude.

And to the mod who closed locked the thread? You're a party pooper lol. It's all good Brook! can create his guarantee threads back to back (which I love and enjoy) but not good ol DWC heavenly forbid I create a thread out of superstition... Locked. It's o.k just lets me know there are fans out there who don't understand or remember the days of switching TV's, couch cushions lol those were the days as a kid but I still have traditional superstitious like thread creating lol fk it enjoy Sam Darnold tonight guys (and ladies) he's fearless he's going to show it tonight.

Thread lock or not it's still Sam Darnold night.

9. NYJFOREVER

One of Sam's better games tonight. Clearly outmatched at every position and he put up a respectable performance.

FJF likes this.
  10. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Played very well considering the circumstances. If Smith doesn’t stop his route, that’s a TD and the INT isn’t even a thought. Robby made some plays for him, could have thrown some better balls but he played a good game. That’s all I asked for tonight because lord knows we weren’t getting the win.

NYJFOREVER likes this.
  11. NYJFOREVER

It’s painful watching Darnold play with these scrubs. Douglas needs to do everything he can to build this offense

12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Not even.

Sam's had way better games.

13. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Sam played decent. If he hit Robby over the middle in stride and not make him catch that with his fingertips, that’s a TD. The INT was brutal too. Even if the TE ran the wrong route, there was 2 defenders there. Outside of that, he did the best he could do. This line just can’t pass block well and the defense was steamrolled all night. This game was a total mismatch and it showed. The Ravens are worlds better at pretty much every position.

14. MJK

MJK Well-Known Member

Anyone who watches these games and their takeaway is we need a QB is brain dead.

FJF, truthbtold and Frenbar like this.
  15. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

Not sure why Jeff Smith ran an almost stop and go on a route like that. It literally made no sense. He keeps running and it's an easy TD. Ugh

Also why wasn't Berrios in there at WR? Jeff Smith passed him on the DC!?

truthbtold likes this.
  16. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

Smith was bagging groceries last week like 1/2 the other guys on the field for the Jets tonight. That's what happens when you have owners who let an outgoing GM draft before firing him. Douglas is here for a long time, hopefully he can build us an offensive line and work some other magic in the off season and in the draft.

FJF likes this.
  17. HomeoftheJets

Sam was the best thing we had today. He played much better than he did against Miami.