Patriots maybe cheating.......... again(still?)

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by FJF, Dec 9, 2019.

1. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

People say they should lose draft picks but I have a different view. The HC is ultimately responsible and someone on the field has to pay. Even if it was Kraft, what penalty against him would be competitively valid?

The truth is BB should be suspended for a season. This isn't the first time (or even the second time) this stuff has come up around him.

Does the NFL have the balls to suspend their golden boy coach, because at this point that is what needs to happen.

Jets_Grinch and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Always them and cameras.

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

They should but they will protect him at all costs unfortunately. I think it's different if they weren't propping him up on that All-Time 100 team show. They've really sold it a ton on all of their broadcasts and it helps them try to push their app and website down your throat to maximize advertising dollars.

He's the face of it. So they'll protect him as they always do.

ouchy likes this.
  4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Does the NFL have the balls, TBD. More like it's all relative and how can they work damage control. It's just like every full of shit Pope since the early 1900s and pervasive pedophilia. In the Cheats case it's more the cover-up than the crime. In the RCC's case, it's both. Shit rolls down hill. For the Cheats to say that the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing, see how I laugh.

A refresher course about Spygate: Goodell should be beloved to every Cheats fan ever born instead of vilified ad here's why: he formally warned Belichick on NFL stationary to cease and desist BEFORE Mangini fingered him. It was a known entity. Belichick said, yeah, sure, OK . . . and continued to do it. So he got busted and sanctioned with the tacit agreement that all tapes would be destroyed because there was nothing to see here. Hahahaha, c'mon; the entire lid would've been blown off. Instead of Belfraud playing nicey-nice for this show of magnamity, he just decides to continue cheating in different ways. That's why Goodell went on the warpath over Deflategate. Personally I thought it was a bit silly, but it was because it's how Belicheat repaid Goodell for looking the other way. But, but, he was fined. But, but, draft picks. That cocksukker should've been suspended 4 games minimum, hello.

Don't even get me started on how that shill Bob Costas soft-balled Belichick in "the big interview" after the sanctions. He was too chicken shit to even go near the word cheating, like he had fckn food borne allergy or something. He had him right there, right there in the Studio, and refused to nail him to the wall. Coward. So anyway, Deflategate was far more personal than business. Now I think Goodell is a puppet and a fool, but that is precisely what happened there and it turned out terribly, terribly that is except deluded Cheats fans who used it to further fuel their persecution complex and scream how jealous everyone is. OK, sure. That's a nice idea they all got goin' on in Candy Land.

ouchy, Jets_Grinch, joe and 1 other person like this.
  5. jetophile

"Every now and then I'd get a sheet, one hour before the game with a list of audibles for our opponent. I don't know how, but they just showed up." - Ted Johnson, New England Patriots' LB, 2005

I'll be having myself a field day in here, you just wait. I SAID you just wait. I went to bed happy. I woke happy. Still happy. I must express this happiness somehow . . . I shall split my pants! Here I go! Rrrrrrrriiiiipppp! Man, that felt great. They had a hole in the knee, anyway.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  6. jetophile

[​IMG]

Go on and zoom on in there . . . OK, jeto!

[​IMG]

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  7. jetophile

Hahahahahaha, that's hilarious. Do they steal their own kids' Halloween candy? Signs point to yes.

Peyton Manning would refuse to talk in the locker room whenever the Colts played the Cheats at Gillette and would often ask it to be checked for bugs. This practice continued when he went to Denver. Not a Manning fan, but you know it's true when a compadre in competition is that paranoid. Sometimes paranoid people are right.

#48 jetophile, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  8. jetophile

[​IMG]

They're not that innocent! Haha, so incongruous yet so apropos. Fck that team. Can someone please find a really clear picture of that and then Photoshop a Cheats uniform on her? I need a new avatar. Thanks, slaves.

9. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

B roll footage? For almost 10 mins and it just happens to be of next week's opponents sideline and coaches?
    And the ready made excuse is recycled from the last time they did the same thing?

LOL yeah this is clear cheating.....again.

#50 BacktoQueens, Dec 10, 2019
  10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

They're on to them alright...

Acad23 likes this.
  11. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

Nothing like some loser fuck Pats fan at 2am responding to this thread.

12. nyjetsmets89

I repeat, there was NO QUID PRO QUO

13. jetophile

1940s film noire: "Where were you on the night in question?" "I was at the movies! I . . . ooooo."

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  14. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

Reports say Kraft left a meeting with Goddell, refused to speak with the press and by some reports looked quite aggravated (he was late for his spa appointment is my guess). I suspect discipline, likley underwhelming, incoming.

themorey and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  15. Jets_Grinch

Jets_Grinch Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if they go the rumoured Jordan gambling route. "Bill we'll sweep this under the rug AGAIN but you retire in the offseason or we suspend you."

16. jetophile

I love B Movies! Like Steve McQueen and 'The Blob'!

17. jetophile

[​IMG]

"I never had anyone tape anything ever."

https://937thefan.radio.com/media/audio-channel/patriots-cheating-again

^Great listen. Belichick is such a bald-faced liar, and these guys bring up excellent points. The best point was about Sean Payton. He was held accountable, Belichick says he has no knowledge. They also rip apart where to put their actual 'greatness' because no-one will ever know the extent of their cheating. Agreed. Everyone should listen when they have a few minutes and feel like hearing it for what it really is.

#58 jetophile, Dec 10, 2019
  18. jetophile

I just had to go see. This is so typical. Get a load of this gem from one of the self-fellating Cheats fans sites: "Don't worry everyone, I'm sure that while a HUGE deal will be made about this in national media, it will turn out that no rules were broken and we'll get an apology from various outlets that will air once at 2am local time."

Fck you.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  19. nyjetsmets89

The fuckin Browns. Even when they win they lose.