Jets vs Mia Week 14 2019 - Studs and Duds

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Dec 9, 2019.

1. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

I had to chuckle when I read this......LOL

2. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

lol not 3 duds though. i listed 4 WRs (smyth, berrios, DT and crowder) entire o-line (5 more) and the QB contain D so 9 players as duds minimum

3. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

With three games to go, I don't think he'll pass up free agency unless we offer him a lot of money.

4. GasedAndConfused

enunwa did. robby seems content on being a jet and happy here for some reason. JD already extended out griffin during the season. he would be smart to lock up robby to help his young QB

5. HomeoftheJets

Enunwa agreed to it because he knew he wouldn't get a huge deal because of his injury history.

6. GasedAndConfused

possibly and it haunts us. still resigning robby before FA would be smart becuase if some team comes along with a crazy offer we will lose him. and it's avery weak WR FA class and the raiders and eagles both wanted him pretty badly.

7. mrjet80

mrjet80 Well-Known Member

Yeah no I like reading your write ups.....I just can't wait til JD gets busy this off season...

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  8. HomeoftheJets

The thing is Robby knows it's a weak FA class and a team could come along with a crazy offer. So why would he agree to what you think is a reasonable deal?

9. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

He won't. And the Raiders and Eagles wanted him so badly they offered a staggering fourth round pick for him.

If we had any sort of general manager continuity over the past couple years he would've grabbed Robby Anderson instead of Enunwa at a similar deal and we'd have ourself a good deal. Now we will have to overpay. But given the way the market looks we may not have much of a choice unless we're going to throw Crowder 200 balls next year.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  10. GasedAndConfused

yeah it'll be more fun when we know our draft pick and the board settles and whatnot. I always enjoy thinking what our GM should do but never does lol

11. GasedAndConfused

we don't know but everything he said is that he loves being a jet and wants to be here long term. he also never complained about the RFA tender or the trade rumors. he's just happy to be a jet for whatever reason and he's been criminally underpaid and never complained. he's made just under 5 million in 4 seasons despite being a 3.5 year starter

12. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

How about the team fought hard for themselves? Any indication that's not true?