Chiefs just f.cked the Pats

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Brook!, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Trainer

Trainer Well-Known Member

Exactly. I didn't think it required explanation, but for some people apparently it did. Thank you for helping him out.

2. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong. I am glad they look bad, and that TB sucks, but let's face it they're not done until they're done.

They have 10 wins in their pocket, and they finish up against Cincinnati, Buffalo and Miami.

Anything can happen in the playoffs, and the evil Belichick hasn't lost anything off his fastball.

3. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

Yeah, I expect Belichick to still outsmart Mahomes, Jackson etc when the game is on the line in the post-season. I just hope they can't handle the best of the NFC.

If they *are* one-and-done this year, I'd expect at least one of the Evil Empire mob to retire gracefully.

4. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I just can't see them beating those teams on the road. They're relying on option passes to score at this point and Brady really does look awful. He can't move the ball very well at all and he's throwing dirt balls left and right.

At home is a different story but I have to believe they're going to struggle to get that #1 seed.

5. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

The year Namath passes will be the year the Jets win the Super Bowl. I don't care about the circumstances of the team, it will happen.

JetsVilma28, Jonathan_Vilma and FJF like this.
  6. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Are you serious? With all of those Medicare commercials he's doing, he has a steady supply of funds for the best possible care to keep him kicking into his early hundreds.

We are doomed with being extremely excited about AFC Championship games for the rest of our lives.

NYJFOREVER and FJF like this.
  7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

. .Gracefully? . I hope it's a sordid mess.

. .43 years ago?.....who could forget. . What you did forget Teddy was Prentice McCray (not to mention your kicker choking). .

. ."And when I returned.......Mary Jo and the cawh were gone..."

8. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Brady looks like the way Peyton Manning looked when he fell apart midseason his last year

Father Time is undefeated

nycarl likes this.
  9. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

It's the Damn Yankees story, only about the Jets.

A real-life Faustian bargain.

10. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

But who knows what kind of deal Brady may cut with Satan?

11. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I'm guessing it was a pretty solid one

[​IMG]

RPOZ51 likes this.
  12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

Spygate - Round 7?

"Bengals coach Zac Taylor confirmed Monday the NFL is investigating an incident that took place during his team’s loss at Cleveland on Sunday, one that may involve his next opponent — the Patriots.

During a press conference, Taylor was asked if he had any reaction to rumors that a Patriots employee was caught videotaping Cincinnati’s sideline signals during the game. It was the first public acknowledgement of such an incident. The Pats will travel to Cincinnati this weekend for a 1 p.m. kickoff Sunday
    ."

https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/1...atriots-cincinnati-coach-zac-taylor-confirms/

TwoHeadedMonster and PabloJa like this.
  13. PabloJa

PabloJa Well-Known Member

Death, taxes, Patriots cheating…

Brook!, KurtTheJetsFan, FJF and 3 others like this.
  14. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

pats got fucked by the refs but it was sure nice seeing that after all the times they got the better end of bad reffing over the past 20 years

15. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

This deserves its own thread.

16. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

I know we do not always agree, but I do I agree with you 100% that Pats fans are really spoiled. It is to be expected, but I must admit they are pretty pathetic. I remember one game I went to years ago. I was told by this yuppy couple not to stand and cheer since I was blocking their view. I was shocked to find they were getting support from other fans. I have not gone to any games since unless it was paid for by some corporation. You would have to be really stupid to throw your money away for one of the most expensive NFL seats.

What really annoys me are these folks that go to the game and then spend most of their time on their cell phones. Perhaps you have heard the term, pink hats? Patriot fans, in general, do not make that much crowd noise. Yes, they are the worse fans in the NFL when it comes in supporting their team.

When I first became a Patriot fan, they were actually worse than the Jets with a dumber owner named Patrick Sullivan. Going to their games was dangerous because more than 1/2 the fans were really drunk and stoned. You would be crazy to bring a female because chances are good you would be getting in fights trying not to get her raped. I do remember the MNF game, I think 1976, where we hosted the Jets. I think your coach was Lou Holtz back then and let's just say it was a rebuilding year for the Jets. We actually had a good team that year, but nothing like the Patriots now. I remember partying with some Jet fans who told me they liked going to Schaefer Stadium because you could really party. Yes back then only the nut cases went to Foxboro, it amazing how things have changed. I should also add that Schaefer beer was horrible! Over 60 people were arrested and after that game, the Patriots were banned from having any Monday Night games. It was a total zoo and nothing like today. At one point it got so bad, the TV broadcast was almost suspended.

If I had my way, I would like something between the old and new stadium.

If the Jets were to win a Super Bowl, could you imagine the craziness? I would love to see them beat the Giants in a convincing fashion. Until then I can only dream!

Brook! and nycarl like this.
  17. Patriot

Thanks for reminding me how long ago it was. I am still pissed and that was my favorite Patriot team.

Brook! likes this.
  18. Patriot

oops the owner was Billy Sullivan. Patrick Sullivan was his son who got punched out by Matt Millen years later. I guess dotage in my part.

19. Patriot

Whatever the deal was, who wouldn't cut that deal? Are you positive that your afterlife will be any better than your living life?

20. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

many of us may not even realize this but i think their whole pie of success has peaked, finally, after almost 20 years.

BrowningNagle likes this.