2019 Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 6, 2019.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

yeah Darnold against that pathetic Miami D seems better to me but the Bear D aint what it was last year I would go Darnold but then again if Fitstragic is available I would cut Darnold and play Fitz against us

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I just looked back on my draft and 11 of the 16 guys that I drafted are no longer on my team it is simply amazing that I drafted so crappy and that I still have a shot at winning this ps my 1st two picks who are still on my team Kamura and Ertz have KILLED me. BTW at Pick # 3 ( Elliott went # 1 and Barkley went # 2 ) on draft day I took Kamura at # 3 when Mccafrey was sitting there how did that work out for me ?

dawinner127 likes this.
  3. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

I think I’m rocking this lineup:

QB: Darnold
    RB: Henry and Singletary
    WR: Hill, Landry
    TE: Waller
    Flex: Crowder
    D/ST: GB (Washington this week)
    K: Younghoe Koo

4. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

So, I'm unsure of which D I should play this week. The Cowboys, Eagles, or Jets. All 3 have a shot to put up good numbers, but they can just as easily get lit up. Maybe I'll just add a D from waivers.

5. NYJFOREVER

Who is on the wire?

#405 NYJFOREVER, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  6. CotcheryFan

Jags, Chargers, Titans, Fins, Bengals, Giants, Cards, Bucs, Raiders, Falcons, Lions, Redskins, Broncos, Chiefs.

7. NYJFOREVER

I'd go with the Jets or Eagles. You're a Jets fan though, do you really trust us this week against Fitzpatrick?

8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I would start the Eagles vs Eli other wise maybe I would throw a dart with the Titans

NYJFOREVER likes this.
  9. CotcheryFan

Hell no. I can't remember the last time we shut down Fitz after week 4 of the 2010 season. I guess it's the Eagles against Eli.

dawinner127, CBG and NYJFOREVER like this.
  10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

You can yell at me on Tuesday good luck

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Well I drafted Anthony Miller but released him in September but picked him back up last night and I am starting him for my playoffs come on A.M. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#411 CBG, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    dawinner127 likes this.
  12. NYJFOREVER

Nice game from him tonight. I wound up switching Dak into my lineup in the last seconds before the game, thank the fantasy football gods for garbage time touchdowns. He hit his projection and I'm looking good for Sunday

CBG likes this.
  13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

that game was no where near as close as the final score looked,,,,that said I thought Miller would have a better night but will take the 13 points, the guy I am playing had Gallop on his bench so I will take that also. Good luck this week NYJ 4 ever

dawinner127 and NYJFOREVER like this.
  14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Guy I am playing has Bell and again he is not practicing and with the way Gase does NOT utilize him has me wondering IF its a good thing if he does not play this week against me ? The guy has a few other players but I think he might start Freeman in his place who I think sucks but many think he has a good matchup against the Panthers but not me I think any matchup for Freeman is bad now watch him start and stick it too me sure hope not

15. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

You should pick up Powell if you can. If bell doesn’t go i think Powell is a better play than Freeman.

CBG likes this.
  16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

DW just to be clear, I am set at RB it's my opponent who has BELL issues and I don't think he will pick up Powell. He also has Mccoy and Hunt and Ronald Jones my gut thinks he starts Feeeman but who knows ? Regardless I just need to score points hopefully more than him.

17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Here is where I am at -----Kamura is killing me that said I am down 45points and he has the Jags and Kelce-----> I have Derrick Henry---James Washington----Zuerlein and the Steelers Def. I'm not ready to call it a season folks I could use 1 or 3 of these guys to go off for me lets see how this plays out

18. CotcheryFan

I'm up by 56 now, but I played Cousins instead of Ryan. My opponent has 8 players who are playing in 4 PM and beyond games while I have 4. Plus, there's still another week left in our match as it's the playoffs. Every point matters.

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

MOTHER EFFER----I had cut his lead to 21 but that last Kelce TD might be the fork in me dont think I can make up 29 points and keep up with Kelce----but thats why they play the games and let me add Kamura you killed me the entire year and did jack shit for me today

#419 CBG, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  20. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

woulda shoulda coulda I can 2nd guess a few moves I made to my lineup but it is what it is = looks like I might need divine intervention to get a win this week and continue my season -----> down 18 points my opponent is done and all I have left is my kicker