2019 NFL Week 13 - Around the league

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Brook!, Nov 28, 2019.

1. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Dallas could still make the playoffs someone has to win that terrible division.

Dallas ain't that good. Prescott is getting exposed big time but aside from Elliot there aren't many big time weapons around him.

It's not a good look for Jerry that Beasley is having a big game.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  2. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Singletary is a difference maker for Buffalo.

He killed the Jets inweek 1. He's the one that sparked their comeback.

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I'm impressed by Josh Allen. I watched some of him at Wyoming and I wasn't impressed at all. Same thing with when we played them. He's really made himself a lot more consistently accurate. There were times in college and even last year where he'd just air mail a sideline throw with an open receiver. Doesn't look like that anymore.

Ed Werder from ESPN littered my feed with report that Garrett will finish the season... I'm not so sure after this national TV debacle.

Cman68 likes this.
  4. Jonathan_Vilma

I also would've kicked the field goal here whereas last week I would've went for it. Now it's a three possession game because you didn't get points where it would've been a 16 point game.

I didn't like them going for that either in the first half. Dak made a heads up play not jamming his head into those two defensive tackles and moving to the side to pick it up though.

5. NYJ79

NYJ79 Well-Known Member

I believe the appropriate phrase is "less than the sum of their parts".

EDIT: game should be over right here, looks like a first down. We'll see if the refs can get an easy overturn right. EDIT2: nope, assholes as usual. But they go for it and end it the old-fashined way.

The words leave an awful taste in my mouth, but great performance by the Bills.

Another "good matchup on paper" that turns out not to be particularly close. What a crappy couple of weeks.

#25 NYJ79, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  6. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

LMFAO!!!!!!!! 9-3

7. BuffaloBills06

16 touchdowns to 1 INT in the last 7 games......5-2!!!!

8. Jonathan_Vilma

I just can't imagine getting any enjoyment out of trolling an opposing teams message board for years like you have. Especially if my team were to put together a good enough roster twice every twenty years to make a playoff run.

I guess that's just me though. To his original comment. The Bills are a better team. The Cowboys have a more talented roster. Definitely a big difference. Your boys played well. But that doesn't make you anything but a cockroach in the grand scheme of the internet.

FJF likes this.
  9. Billsfan1212

Billsfan1212 Active Member

Happy Thanksgiving guys!
    Maybe he had a few too many? Sorry for that...
    Cheers!

10. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

As ugly as the Cowboys game was today, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really change much for them. They only need to win 1 of their next 2 games OR Philly lose 1 of their next 3 in order to ensure that week 16 they will be playing the Eagles for first place.

11. legler82

legler82 Well-Known Member

Lamar Jackson 2017 Games Discussion Thread
    Post by: legler82, Mar 29, 2018 in forum: Draft

12. Jonathan_Vilma

I didn't think it could get much worse than Jason Witten or Tony Kornheiser in the booth but Rodney Harrison is DREADFUL.

Ptflea2 and NYJalltheway like this.
  13. BuffaloBills06

Ga
    You salty huh?

What does this team have to do with the last 20 years? New owner, new HC, coaching staff, front office, scouting department & strength and conditioning coach. Nothing about this team is the same over the past 20 years. McDermott has 2 winning seasons in 3 years as HC and in the verge of his second playoff appearance. Bills are a legit good team.

14. Jonathan_Vilma

No one's salty. I just pointed out the obvious. That sort of optimism is nice for you guys though. After you lose in round one to the Texans or Chiefs, maybe you can string together another two in three year playoff appearance run in our lifetimes.

15. BuffaloBills06

You guys enjoy another losing season........what’s it’s been........4-5 in a row?

Jets are 18-41 the past 59 games........Bills are 30-29. For the life of me I can’t figure out why Jets fans have a superiority complex over the Bills when we’ve been the way better franchise this decade?!?!

Over the past 6 years the Jets have 1 season where they’ve won more than 5 games.

16. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Both teams haven't done anything worth of value recently. Jets had a decent run in 2010, but Bills haven't won a playoff game in a very long time. Your team finally got in and did nothing with it.

17. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

This is embarrassing on everyone's behalf.

We're the second best.
    No we're the second best!
    MY team made the playoffs one time.
    Yeah well mine at least won a long time ago.

Smh.

Good on JV though simply saying facts about the troll lord though.

FJF likes this.
  18. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

Have to give the Bills credit at 9-3. They are a good team. Allen Is proving to be a good QB although I do think Darnold is better. If the Jets can build a team around Sam then I think the Jets-Bills rivalry can be a special one over the next 10-15 years led by these two QB's.

Cman68 likes this.
  19. Jonathan_Vilma

This has actually been one of the more enjoyable losing seasons of the last 9 years to be honest with you. There is no superiority complex. I stated the obvious. The Bills are as equal to a gutter franchise as the Jets, Browns, Lions etc.

Which is why I can't for the life of me understand why you would think you have any leg to stand on trolling us.

But I guess two one and done years in the playoffs should be celebrated as SB victories when you've been perpetually that bad of a franchise.

FJF and Billsfan1212 like this.
  20. Billsfan1212

Billsfan1212 Active Member

Ya, we haven't actually won anything yet and in this league things can change on a dime. Im not sure why there is a need to come here and rub things in. I think it makes us look kinda silly and is poor taste- act like youve been there before bro! Its nice everyone else is starting to see what weve seen in Allen, and its fun to be excited but the Jets didnt even play yesterday... so what are we doing here. Kudos to you guys for taking that in stride and understanding my friend there might just be a little 'excited' lol