2019 Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 6, 2019.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Said it last week - Eagles D for weeks 13,14, and 15. They held the Pats to barely anything and abused Brady on the way. They have - Giants, Dolphins, Redskins. Thats juicy.

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  2. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

Someone's got them in my league, just gotta stream each week.

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

FYI, Gronk has a big announcement coming tomorrow. It could be some business thing. With the way the Pats offense has struggled maybe he's coming back? I luckily has Tannehill on a bye so I dropped him (I have Brady) as the risk reward is worth it IMO.

I'm up 12 with Badgley (LAC kicker) and I can start Damian Williams or Ekeler. Any thoughts?

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

So I was in 2 leagues this year the league that I usually post about that I got ousted out of this week and then there is this other league = check this out I am down by less then 4 pts heading into Sunday night the guy Im playing has nothone left I have Robert Woods and get this I have guys on byes and the rest of my team already played so I have to leave Woods in my lineup but no big deal as heading into last night I still had Damien Williams lol go look at his stats as he exited with a rib injury before halftime. Needless to say its time to concentrate on DK , weather and NY Islander Hockey as fantasy football is done

FJF likes this.
  5. dawinner127

OMFG. That is brutal. I saw a guy on Twitter post his roster saying he was down 5 with Hill & Damien Williams.

CBG likes this.
  6. dawinner127

Need some WR advice this week

Currently have
    Alshon
    Robby
    NKeal Harry
    James Washington

(Tyreek + Kirk on bye)

I'm seriously leaning towards playing James Washington (only if JuJu and Diontae Johnson are out) and Robby. I really don't want to play Alshon while playing Goeddart at TE. I don't trust that offense whatsoever.

7. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

how many you beed 2 ? I go with Robby and Washington

dawinner127 likes this.
  8. dawinner127

Yeah need 2, sorry. Would you change your mind if either JuJu or Johnson play for Pitt? I think I would still go with Washington if only one of them played, but if both played I think I would look elsewhere. I would even debate Harry over Alshon just on upside alone.

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

IF Jeffrey practices and healthy I go with him and Robbie but if not I go with Washington over Jeffrey. I don't think Schuster will play this week but I could be wrong. In other news RIP my fantasy teams. DK here we come

FJF likes this.
  10. dawinner127

I have been awful this year in DKs. It was way better when all of these websites didn’t offer subscriptions for DFS. It evened the playing field too much. I used to play ~50 bucks a week (an early and late tourney) but not i just go for the $20 milly maker and hope to catch lightning in a bottle with gut instinct.

CBG likes this.
  11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I have not done well at all with DK football but I should just stick with the NBA as I have success with it

12. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

i'd probably go washington and alshon but really that's some awful choices. you may be able to waiver a better pick up

13. dawinner127

14 team super deep league. I picked up Washington & Robby on waivers. Only other option would be like AJ brown.

roster looks like -

qb - Ryan / Allen
    Rb1 - kamara
    Rb2 - bell
    WR1 - Hill
    WR2 - Kirk
    Flex - James white
    TE - garbage

14. GasedAndConfused

14 teams no wonder why lol how did u land bell, makara, and hill in a 14 team league? kamara is a top 3 pick and bell is a late 1st and hill is an early to mid 2nd.

15. dawinner127

Traded Aaron Jones and Allen Robinson for LeVeon week 3. Traded Waller + AJ for Tyreek Hill. I’m 6-5 fighting for my playoff life lol. Had two second high score weeks but Lost to highest scoring team -.-

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  16. GasedAndConfused

those trades look nice at 1st but right now you may have been better off without them. hope it pans out for you. I'm 9-2 in 1 league in 2nd and 2 games up for a 1st round bye on 3rd. My other league i'm 7-4 and just slid into 5th from 7th and have a 1 game edge for the playof spot. 7th place is 6-5 but i play him this week so a win guarantees a spot in that league

17. dawinner127

The only trade I'm regretting is the LeVeon Bell one bc Aaron Jones has been balling as of late. Tyreek has been terrific for me though. Goodluck in your playoff hunt brother!

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  18. GasedAndConfused

you too!

dawinner127 likes this.
  19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Just when I thought I was OUT they Pull me back in----> so I just looked today at the league I care about and the damn standings and it turns out the I am not in the top 6 but I am team # 7 so Im on the outside looking in but stranger things have happened----> that said I picked up Johnathan Williams Colts and am actually starting this guy !

20. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Do I play the Jets D, Jags D, Cowboys D, or look for another team's D on waivers? I feel like there are no good choices.