Jets vs NYG Week 10 2019 - Studs and Duds

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Nov 11, 2019.

1. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Sign him up. We need all the corner help we can get.

3. Jonathan_Vilma

I mean he wasn't exactly the most productive receiver in the world either. Over two seasons he caught 67 balls for 1,228 yards and 14 touchdowns. Production isn't everything and he was the #2 target behind AJ Brown his two years at Ole Miss.

Conversely, Stephen Hill caught 49 balls for 1,248 yards and 9 touchdowns and was equally considered a specimen.

Metcalf is way more impressive than a lot of people thought he'd be but people said the same thing about Mr. Hill.

4. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

What is this mythical one play?

Would this be the one play 2017 season?

In fact, don't bother replying it is a pointless conversing with people that just deflect by chatting shit, I won't be bothering again.

5. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

I think you made your point with your love of Robbie Anderson. Sadly, no one seems to agree with you and most of us see how limited of a player this one tricky pony is. People seem him for who is; a low ceiling WR who can run one route, never breaks any tackles, and someone who who has good hands when he has separation but the second someone contests a pass with him, they’ll rip it out of his hands because he is weak. This has happened many times this year. If this team can find another deep threat, Robbie will be easily replaceable.

6. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

I think you proved a point that you can't really read what people are saying, several times I said he wasn't a WR1 but the fact is he is not as shit as you people like too paint him and that is the only point, also I am not fighting a lone battle, so why can't you people just reply without having to tack on some kind of fucking lie all the time? It is utterly pathetic tbh.

#126 K'OB, Nov 12, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  7. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Speed? sure. Best hands? huh??? come on dude

8. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

I've seen all these men play and they were all great. Robbie is the best of them at tracking a deep ball then high pointing it and grabbing it with his hands. I never called him the best WR. I just said he is the fastest and has the best hands. My opinion. But his overall game needs a lot of work and experience.

9. Footballgod214

Ya, $7m. He was our #1 last year, and he remains our only deep threat. I realize his was a diamond in the rough, a true walk on, but when it comes to FA all that is meaningless. You have to ask (as he will) "What am I worth in the NFL?"

10. Jonathan_Vilma

I fully understood what you were saying. And I'm expressing that I believe your opinion is wild and not true. He drops anything contested. It's happened several times this year.

11. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

WTF o_O

12. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

You may have seen them but your memory is shot. Since Toon was here and in my opinion Toon and George Sauer Jr were the two best Jets WR by miles, we have had Rob Moore, Chrebet, Coles, Johnson, Cothery, Moss and even Crowder has better hands than Robbie.

Moss had a 10 TD 1100 yard season in his third year with the Jets. Robbie shouldn't be mentioned with that group. Coles was amazing at tracking balls and coming down with contested passes. Chrebet was a walk on. He worked his ass off to develop his kraft and he ran routes, contested balls, blocked, got off the LOS, created rubs and caught everything in his catch radius.

Jonathan_Vilma and stinkyB like this.
  13. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Ok I take back every time I posted that no one was overrating Robby Anderson on here, I stand corrected. I’m a Robby supporter as I feel he would be better with a legit top WR next to him or at least another weapon on O but some of these posts are just ludicrous.

Best hands since Toon??? WTF..

14. Footballgod214

My fav is his catch against a dbl team (Panthers) for 6 points. The way he high pointed the ball over both defenders and snathed it out of mid air.

K'OB likes this.
  15. Jonathan_Vilma

Best hands since Toon. Smh. He doesn't even have the best hands on the team.