Starting to question Joe Douglas

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by jets12, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

I felt bad for Hairston I know he was one on one a lot but even in zone he was bad.

2. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

He looked a lot better earlier in the season. I mean teams were definitely going after Roberts more than they were Hairston. He looks like he sticks with deep routes pretty good. Anything in breaking and stops he struggles with. That's kind of important in the NFL though...

Red Menace likes this.
  3. Peebag

Peebag Well-Known Member

fixed that for you.

NYJFOREVER likes this.
  4. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

IMO, starting a tread at this time to point the finger at JD inability to field a decent team shows how clueless many Jet fans are regarding the time-frame and sequence of events that created this perfect cluster fuck storm for us.
    To the contrary, I strongly believe that the only saving grace so far for us, and mean the ONLY saving grace, is that we no longer have Mac to fuck up even more the very core of this team. His philosophy of BPA was for absolute shit, and in so doing he decimated the offensive line, the CB, LB and WR corps for starters. It is thanks to him and the incompetent ownership that we find ourselves in this mess. No freaking GM in this earth can be successful given the timing, expected to go out and capture talent, and plenty of it to boot, after the draft is completed, after the end of free agency, with no bargaining chips left, a minimum number of draft picks to protect, and a bunch of broken down highly paid non contributors quickly marching into injury reserve without hardly playing one lick. No but hell no, this is not on JD. The burden of massive incompetence rests squarely with previous regimes and the ownership that allowed the circus to continue.
    From my view point, targeting JD at this juncture is as crazy and inaccurate as it can possibly get.

5. PabloJa

PabloJa Well-Known Member

But that’s the thing though, he didn’t even try. What a bum, I hope we get rid of him along with Gase asap.