Brian Winters: You Suck - repeat - You Suck

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by joe, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Was that Bells assignment? Is he only supposed to pick up blitzers from that side?

The problem wasn't Bell...the problem was that six 0-lineman couldn't block 3 guys coming out of a three point stance.

Fucking ridiculous.

And what was TE Griffin doing on that play? A 3 yrd. comeback route on 2nd & 15?

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  2. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

According to Gase he drew it up with Griffin gaining 15 yards after the catch, not his fault players can't execute.
    Yes that was bells assignment, he hit Sam long before Bell engaged the Blitzer coming around the left side.

3. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Yes, it's quite obvious the Jet players want to get Gase fired and will continue to provide very little effort and a quitter mentality until he is canned.

4. Longsuffering88

Longsuffering88 Well-Known Member

Sam probably felt the ball was snapped so early and past him, with nothing to slow it down, and they were on the goal line, that it was surely going out of bounds

yes he should never assume this stuff, but after all the crushing hits and his spleen stuff, I’m not mad at him - I’m just not

the kid has shown he cares and puts his life on the line behind this group every game

chandler and Pepsiguy5 like this.
  5. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

Adam Gase helped develop Peyton Manning

Jets69 and NYJFOREVER like this.
  6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

No, whatever the reason for the botched snap you don't show up your teammate on the field. And blowing him off and ignoring him by turning away (like a petulant 10 year old) when the QB's reaching out to him later on the sideline (i.e. for communicative purposes) is hardly "calling out" anyone but instead is a dirtbag move that only a dirtbag and his mother could give a pass to.

Whomever the QB is, that QB is a teammate--period--which makes Brian Winters a piece of shit for doing what he did both on the field and afterwards on the sideline. And that's recognizing that there's no additional need to include an irrelevant, snide comment about Winters' season-long on-field performance.

PabloJa, Longsuffering88 and azhar80 like this.
  7. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

Imagine if every time winters or other linesman blew their assignments, Darnold would throw a tantrum... Darnold would get Personal Fouls against his own team, and be kicked out of the game by 1st quarter for too many personal fouls.

Darnold puts team first, and every player needs to follow his example. These type of things happen to losing teams, and more cracks will be exposed. Reminds me a little of Holmes, and Sanchez situation. Lesson I learned from that situation is: Any Diva who puts themselves before the team needs to be cut asap.

Longsuffering88 likes this.
  8. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

#DarnoldDenial

9. chandler

chandler Well-Known Member

Do people really want the QB diving into a scrum in that situation? What's next head first slides for that first down.

Where is Chad Pennigton to chime in when you need him

We're all frustrated with legitimate reason but asking the QB to dive (hopefully) first into a scrum with DL and LBs -- sheesh

this isn't falling on the ball with a bad snap

10. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Chad's a little busy breaking defenders ankles. Please try back later.

[​IMG]

All Gas No Shake and chandler like this.
  11. Peebag

Peebag Well-Known Member

this in a big way. dude must have blackmail material on the Johnson brothers.

12. Peebag

Peebag Well-Known Member

too bad the other teams broke his shoulders. <quack><quack>

13. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

huh? you run back after the football and kick it out the back. 2 points instead of 7. basic football stuff

Acad23 and All Gas No Shake like this.
  14. chandler

chandler Well-Known Member

to be honest i didn't think about the kick option

still the least of my worries. Guy was willing to go out their w an enlarged spleen. I'm a long way away from thinking he, or his devotion to team, is our problem

HomeoftheJets and Noam like this.
  15. joe

joe Well-Known Member

With all due respect you're missing the point, the point being that you never show up a teammate be it on the field or on the sideline. Again, that's a dirtbag move in anybody's book and one that only a dirtbag and his mother could love. Now I don't know you from a hole in the wall and it would be unfair to assume you and your mother to be dirtbags so for now I will give you both the benefit of the doubt, however your tenor is beginning to suggest otherwise.

16. nyjetsmets89

Brian Winters’ mom?!

joe likes this.
  17. I hold Winters more responsible for this OL mess than any of the other front 5 individually. Why? The issues are beyond talent.This group has not come together,has shown zero toughness,zero togetherness & been completely non functional.

Hes been here the longest & recently got a new deal.Show some leadership & get this group to perform!

Believe it or not Winters is a well respected player league wide.Hes a pretty talented zone lineman that a team like Atlanta,LAC or the Texans would love.We jet fans know better though..hes underachieved his entire time In New York.

18. nyjetsmets89

What a poop thread. Some fans are just so butt hurt that Sam Darnold is so bad that his own linemen have to call him out. He cannot just stare at that ball.

Ralebird likes this.
  19. joe

joe Well-Known Member

. .This is an awesome thread that calls to attention one of the time-honored tenets involving team sports: never show up or dress down your teammates.

. .Winters' uncalled for spectacle was a low-life move that only a sniveling dirtbag and his mother could love. . Penishead-with-ears: Brian Winters.

20. nyjetsmets89

damn ...sniveling dirtbag and his mother. You’ve said that many times now. This thing with Winters has really shaken you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.