2019 NFL Week 9 - Around The League

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by CotcheryFan, Oct 31, 2019.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I had the Giants game on last night for about 20 minutes and passed out cold because I was so tired. I woke up with about a minute left, laughed the laugh of Schadenfreude (I hate the Giants), and passed back out. When I woke up later to pee the news was on. To my sleep addled delight I saw the best highlight of the game: a cat scoring a touchdown at The New Dump.

The Jets had a streaker about 10 years ago who got tackled and demolished by a NJ State Trooper and the Giants got a cat. Fck The Snoopy Bowl, I'd rather see Streakers vs. Cats next Sunday at this point. Thanks in advance.

2. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

I go all the way back to SB III, and remember the first game between the Jets and Giants in the following pre-season at Yale (Jets won 7-14, BTW).

It was like that game validated the Jets' Super Bowl win, and there was an intense rivalry between the teams and their fans.

I personally had an intense hatred for the Giants from that time forward.

Then, the Giants did two things that made me appreciate them. They beat the Pats in SB XLII and again in SB XLVI.

I don't love them, but I honestly can't work up a real hate for them anymore.

Also, I have a lot of friends who are Giants fans, and they haven't been quite so obnoxious in recent years.

I guess it shows what a loser I am, that all I have to cheer about lately is that someone else beat the Pats.

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

[​IMG]

"Hello?! Did you not see the game?" Oops, wrong coach. Fck Constipated Bill again, anyway.

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Who says jets fans are a buncha dopes?

5. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

Sometimes old is better than smart.

When it comes to obscure facts, I’m a compilah!

6. JetsAreBadForYourHealth

JetsAreBadForYourHealth Well-Known Member

Have to say though I did enjoy Leonard Williams usual no show. We actually got what may be legitimate assets for what is a heartless, apathetic nothing of a player.

He was just that yesterday. Almost like he didn't suit up.

7. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

But... But... He had one QB pressure against the weak link on the Cowboys line on a line stunt...

Biggs likes this.
  8. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

;)

See!!! Hidden Production!!! ;)