Adam Gase Thread (Merged)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Longsuffering88, Sep 16, 2019.

1. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

When you mix lack of football knowledge with hubris, amped up by the belief that because you were born rich, everything should work for you, THAT'S how you become that dumb.

KurtTheJetsFan and NCJetsfan like this.
  2. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

The funny thing is Gase himself has traits of a trust fund baby. He wasn't born into a football family, but he's only where he is because he happened to go to the college where Saban coached before he became Saban. And it only worked because Saban wasn't famous yet, otherwise it would have been much harder to get Saban to notice him. That's how Gase got into the NFL, and then he lucked out again by getting his first OC job with the HOF QB who's known specifically for changing plays at the line. The result is a coach who's as arrogant as anyone but has no business being in that role.

NYJetsO12 and ColoradoContrails like this.
  3. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

To me, the book on Gase is still out, and will be until next season (if he lasts that long).

I knew going into the season our secondary was scarily weak and any QB would flourish against it.

I knew going in our o-line would be the worst in the league, getting whoever was under center killed and whoever was running the rock killed.

I knew when Enunwa went out (again) and Herndon was suspended Sam was going to have a very rough season. No protection, no o-line, no run game, and no time to throw to no receivers.

And our D (which had a shot at keeping us in games) has had it's own litany of injuries.

If there was ever a season to look forward to what JoeD can do in the draft, this is it.

4. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

big deal... most coaches did... and guess what their w-l records are dam close.

5. PabloJa

PabloJa Well-Known Member

Guys, I think I finally found the answer. This is why this team is riddled with injuries

NYJFOREVER, Jake and NYJetsO12 like this.
  6. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Agreed they are both trash.

7. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

Not sure this has any correlation to the number of injuries, but I do seem to recall a couple of reports from beat writers in preseason saying that they can't remember the Jets practising at such a high level of intensity before.

HomeoftheJets likes this.
  8. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

If we lose this game (likely) Gase should absolutely be fired.

rockyusmc2003 likes this.
  9. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

If the Jets lose today.... if Chris Johnson has any balls (he doesn't), Gase should not be on the plane back... fire him in the tunnel and let him fly commercial.

10. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Put up the web site boss. Please put it up. It is the Johnsons.

Just put a website and ask for signatures from folks. Something simple. The site has to be up TONIGHT. Please do it.

PabloJa, hastygreen and HomeoftheJets like this.
  11. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

Who was responsible for rolling Darnold against his body while inside the 5? Whoever that person is, shitcan them immediately. Then have his replacement slap the shit out of Sam for attempting that pass (if you wanna call it that).

12. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Bring back IK?

rockyusmc2003 likes this.
  13. DefenseWinsChampionships

Fire him immediately after this game. He's absolute trash and Darnold has began to regress under this "offensive genius".

He has Le'Veon Bell on 1st and goal from the 2-3 yard line ending 2nd Q, and he calls BACK TO BACK pass plays in which resulted in an int? Insane.

Haven't seen a Jets team who comes out as flat as we have under Gase since Al.

He's an arrogant prick of a person and a crappy coach I want him gone because it'll be addition by subtraction you can't get any worse than ADAM GASE!

ColoradoContrails likes this.
  14. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

BREAKING NEWS: NO SHIT

15. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

Honestly, this was the best possible loss that could've happened. The Jets were outplayed and outcoached in every facet of the game, it's onto you Chris Johnson, you know what to do.

16. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Fire him. Burn his house. Run him out of Florham Park.

17. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Gase shouldn't be allowed to even get on the plane. Have someone pack his personal belongings and ship them to him.

NCJetsfan and McAllister like this.
  18. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

If you thought I was a "dark sider " before just wait until this game is over BTW anyone who supported Adam Gase in any way I hope you are enjoying today as many people on this board said from DAY ONE that this ass clown should not have been hired ! The inept pathetic Miami Dolphins just beat us ,,,lets hear all the excuse and cop outs go ahead let them fly they will be comical. Adam Gas is terrible coach and this Jet team is pathetic and an extension of its coach but don't worry Adam will tell us in todays post game what a great week of practice the jets had and how they are " close to clicking " and " just missing " ----sadly I am not eating crow on this ass clown of a coach but instead here is a Big Bowl of I TOLD YOU SO and here is a spoon , enjoy !

PabloJa, bigbucks24 and Red Menace like this.
  19. graig.323

graig.323 Active Member

Fuck this asshole. Fire his ass. Enough is enough. I am out.

20. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Douglas should have walked to the sideline and asked Gase for the headset ... this is brutal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk