All this trade nonsense and players not wanting to be here was made up by the media for clicks

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

As it pertains to the Jets front office...Joe Douglas in particular...it was a mistake to let any trade talk leak to the media.

It's divisive.

I think there's a rat in their kitchen.

2. mrmajix

mrmajix Member

I agree....wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was Adam's agent in the shadows trying to stir up rumors to get his client out of this dysfunctional organization. Jamal is probably mad at Douglas for NOT trading him.

3. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

your assuming the players didn’t leak things. Ryan Clark broke the Adams to Cowboys talks ... and he happens to not only work for ESPN, but be a LSU alum and a confident of Adams. Players who want out like the little gutless bastard Adams use the media to create a narrative that makes them seem like the good guy when they are trying to force a teams hand and get out. This is not all on JD by a long shot

4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

How did Adams find out?

How did Robby & Le'Veon find out?

5. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

We have no way of knowing; likely we'll never know but it doesn't really matter in the long run. There is just as much chance that the "leak" came from the Dallas end as it did from here. Business as usual, move it along, nothing to see here.

6. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Douglas forgot to use the cone of silence.

7. ColoradoContrails

ColoradoContrails Well-Known Member

Sure, the media will seize on a whiff if a rumor and maximize it, but there always seems to be some scrap of truth from which it originates - "Where there's smoke there's fire". The Jets have serious problems.

8. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Who cares? It was also probably the Cowboys and Adams agent that fueled these rumors. There's no secrecy in the NFL. Players should react accordingly full well knowing that the best players in this league can move around.

Khalil Mack included. TO and Randy Moss, two of the top receivers of all time got traded. Adams is a sissy for whining about this.

9. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I agree with this threat title 150% The amount of drama on FB and the forums was a fukin joke! Had people acting like 6th grade drama queens and getting pissed .
    So sad to see how easily people get eaten up by the media.

10. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

there were obvious leaks to the media all day ... but Clark, not any of the usual suspects broke the Adams story. Clark is not know in league wide circles for his sources within teams, he’s an ex player who is simply friends with several current ones including being a confident of Adams. Robbie and Bell obviously wanted to stay here despite the leaks ... Jamal was “upset” and acted like a child saying he did t want to talk with Douglas or Gase ... he started his mess all on his own to try and get out, he’s a selfish person that places himself above the team and made it obvious last week.

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I wish the Jets had traded me to a competent / winning franchise I would be dancing in the street instead I am sadly still here

12. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

I hope he stays. we are too thin at WR and have too many other holes to replace to let him walk