Cashman out for the season

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ConcordeChops, Oct 31, 2019.

1. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

McClellan is on the injured reserve. They signed some LB off the packers practice squad
    https://www.newyorkjets.com/news/jets-sign-lb-b-j-bello-place-lb-albert-mcclellan-on-injured-reserve

2. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

Not t all... he was and is a marginal talent... and that statement is backed up by his mediocre play in KC.

Red Menace, FJF and KurtTheJetsFan like this.
  3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

A matter of time - Cashman's shoulders were an issue in college. Was be suited for ST and limited sub. Too bad, kid has a good motor.

4. Nope.

On another note..yes all teams have injuries & it should never be used an excuse for ineptitude..however there are such things as seasons lost to injury;when there are so many injuries including to depth pieces at multiple positions that it simply is too much for teams that dont cheat to overcome. We’ve reached that point no matter how crappy we were to begin with.

5. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

lol jeez. so we have to PS players starting in burgess and bello and maybe hwitt back at some point and no backup. at this rate I expect 1 of not both of them to go down. I wonder if we can slide any of our outside guys on the inside and scheme around it. we are pretty stacked at OLB now with jenkins and copeland both back plus langi, basham, and willis. I think copeland would have the best chance to succeed inside

6. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

lol yup. plus to the person you replied to, still wouldn't miss leo. we are stacked at d-line with phillips, Q, anderson, mclendon, foley, and shepard. If anything we are missing darron lee right now. Funny when we made the trade I said it was dumb to get so little in return that at worse he's cheap depth who can start if mosely or avery got hurt and we'd get at least a 6th if he walked in free agency anyway. the only saving factor is we suck so bad, it wouldn't matter of we had lee this year and he wasn't going to be around next year

7. JetsNation06

JetsNation06 Well-Known Member

I liked Cashman. Has a nose for the ball and moves very well. Hope he makes a full recovery.

8. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

What’s not to like? But he’s undersized, so playing up as he does takes a physical toll. Much like how the small WR’s are concussion prone.

JetsNation06 likes this.
  9. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I'd take Kingsbury as coach over Gase. :mad::mad::mad: