Jets in talks with Cowboys for Jamal Adams

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BleedJetsGreen1981, Oct 29, 2019.

1. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

I feel like signing up for Twitter just to call that whiny little bitch out. Revis never even made me this angry towards him.

2. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

mover the totality of the league, over 2 decades of free agency, certain positions have risen to the top of the pay scale league wide. The numbers are so distinct and obvious that both sides negotiated franchise tag rules that set the value based on a players listed position as the tag value.

go find that post of me claiming someone is over paid .. and have fun with it. I’ll even give you a hint that your first two guesses are wrong, I’ve always defended the drafting of Williams and thought at the time that Tru was a good signing as a press man corner.

Im not being a hypocrite, but you are being a fucking idiot. Do the smart thing and recognize when you are wrong. Over time I’ve seen I was wrong about the value of Leo and Tru as players, but that does not impact positional value, which as a given, is far higher for some compared to others.

3. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

please continue because your just proving the point that, cornerback, as a position, is far more valuable than wide receiver, running back, or anything not QB or pass rusher related. I noticed you included Peterson, who as a corner signed what at the time was a very high end CB deal, this shows the inflation of the league, but does not alter the fact ... and it’s a fucking fact, the both the players, as an organization, and the teams feel corner is a much more valuable position than safety. Your talking out your ass because your wrong. Your the worst kind of troll and one of the reasons I rarely come here any more.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  4. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

take your own advice.

5. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

mill take this as an admission of fallacy in your argument and cowardice in your previous claim that you’ll “search my post history”

... quit being a coward and admit your mistake, or keep being a bitch, it’s up to you

BrowningNagle likes this.
  6. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

This, sadly, is often the case in real world jobs where employees income is not a matter of public record. The whole “ don’t talk about what you make” social norm is something that corporations have advanced because it effects them negatively for people to know the truth.

7. GasedAndConfused

reported :)
    also your post history is made private lol. you know no reason to be angry about some stranger on the internet for proving you wrong and trying to hide stuff lol

8. RonPi

RonPi Well-Known Member

Jamal's stats are basically the same as John Johnson's stats (safety for the Rams), who came out the same year but
    was a third rounder. Either Jamal is overpaid or Johnson is underpaid. I don't see what the big deal is about Jamal.

Ron

9. GasedAndConfused

stats aren't everything. they don't tell the whole story

10. regan62072

regan62072 Well-Known Member

Unload this cry baby at the draft. If you didn’t see this nonsense coming when he removed Jets from his social media you weren’t paying attention. Watch Damien Woody’s video about it too. When healthy Maye is better anyway, they can find another safety who’s priority is the team, not social media.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

grkmanga31 likes this.
  11. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why my post histroy is private I never go on the controls around here.

So your counter argument is to report and not back up your idiotic argument at all ... nice.

12. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

Yea ok, where did you see that. Why would he accept a extension when he wants out of they ass juice running team

13. GasedAndConfused

it was reported. forgot which insider but that he is eligible for an extension this offseason and the jets want to get it done

14. nevbeats319

That’s laughable, he will not be a jet next year. He has refused to talk to the coach and GM and he’s going to sign an extension? LMFAO

regan62072 likes this.
  15. nevbeats319

please trade him to the browns and use those picks to build around Sam

16. GasedAndConfused

time will tell. to be fair gase might not be the coach next year so it wouldn't matter if he refused to talk to gase in that case

17. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Where did you read that?

18. GasedAndConfused

he talked to chris johnson and said he wasn't ready to talk to gase or JD yet. that was the last we heard. it's a legit report. came from adams twitter

Royal Tee likes this.
  19. nevbeats319

He said it last week during a interview. He said he had a long conversation with the owner but said he wasnt "ready" to talk to the coach or GM. what a joke, id bench him now.

Royal Tee likes this.
  20. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

jamal gave an inspiring endorsement of Coach Adam Gase after last week's game.

~~ he's the coach of the team for now and I'll support who ever is the coach of the team~~

I paraphrase.... but its such a strong endorsement, so inspiring for everyone in that locker room

Royal Tee and Acad23 like this.