Trade Deadline - Realistic Targets for the Jets and who we may move

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GasedAndConfused, Oct 23, 2019.

1. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

so you want to just compiling more shit? We got a pretty good LB in the 5th round this past draft. And that pick was made by a retard

2. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

I don’t mind trading Robbie.

I’ll have a bigger problem with the one-legged OLB with character concerns from Western Illinois we’ll select after acquiring the fourth-round pick from this trade.

3. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

parker isn't shit. we also cut a 3rd round pick before he played a snap. the draft is a crapshoot. with parker we get a known quantity. he's solid. he's better then smith, DT (at this point in his career), smith, berios, and bellamy. he becomes an instant upgrade and starter for us. a 5th round pick could be a complete bust and wouldn't help for a while. Plus it gives sam time to develop chemistry with him and help this season. I wouldn't give up higher then a 5th for him though but for a 5th he's a great addition. we gave up a 6th for DT and a 6th for hairston, a 7th for alex lewis, all players on their final year and I didn't hear anyone complain. DT and lewis are now starting for us due to injury. Hairston did start a game before getting hurt and played well.

Mr mittens likes this.
  4. Mr mittens

Mr mittens Active Member

I would see if Denver is having a fire sale.i would trade for cortland Sutton. He’s young and a true #1 I’d give up a 2nd plus dudes a beast

5. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

No chance they move him.

Ptflea2 and GasedAndConfused like this.
  6. GasedAndConfused

this^ Den is doing a fire sale but no way they move sutton. he's too young and too good. he's like 10th in the NFL in targets and they just moved sanders.

7. Mr mittens

Mr mittens Active Member

Hey I can dream
    But you never know. Denver may not love drew lock after having him for a year hell they must of not love him when they drafted since he didn’t go first round. Elway May just want draft capital to trade up for a franchise qb he wants. So offer a 2nd and a 4th or 2nd and Leo. All I’m saying is it’s possible like 5%.

GasedAndConfused likes this.
  8. GasedAndConfused

yeah he may get a new QB this year. I wouldn't doubt that. I just don't think they will move sutton to do that. von miller and chris harris jr are more likely trade candidates since both are in their 30s

9. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

please just trade Leanard Williams so i can be put out of my misery. I hated the pick from day one im tired of the excuses

Acad23 and SOJAZ like this.
  10. Donttasemebro

Donttasemebro Well-Known Member

sutton still fights the ball when catching it. pass.

11. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

12. ConcordeChops

ConcordeChops 2018 International Poster Award Winner

Trade Bell ASAP, what a waste of talent. It’s heartbreaking to see him hesitating behind the LOS waiting for a running lane that will never appear.

13. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Posted this in the game thread-

Bell waiting for blocks to develop.

They never do.

#360Acad23, Today at 11:18 AM

ConcordeChops and Royal Tee like this.
  14. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

This is one of the threads that takes me back to the old tgg when we'd have nice football discussions without calling people idiots for not agreeing....sometimes. lol

I'll say this, this GM/HC duo has 8 months to address the line. IDGAF Who or what we have to move to get it done, an i mean done not attempts!

15. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

This was my fear when they signed him. Not that he was going to be a bust - I figured he'd be good and better than anyone we had. My fear was that he would be wasted on this team. There were fundamental pieces that MacCagnan should have been more concerned with. He should've signed one of the 2 good Centers that were available. The Bills were smart and snagged one of them.

Bell was a luxury signing that made no sense for a rebuilding team. Good player. Not one you build a team around.

16. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

honestly I'm all for trading anyone on this team I never thought I would feel this way but man anyone yes Sam included is a go ... I wouldn't miss anyone

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  17. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

the jets are sellers, not buyers

18. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Just about 24 hours until the trade deadline. All I've heard of trades wise are Anderson, Williams and maybe Maye. I've heard a few people mention getting players in return as well as drafts. If we trade them and I am fine with I'd be willing to give up a 5th or 6th if it means we get a player back. Example trade Anderson to the Eagles for a 3rd and Algolor. We give up a 5th. Everyone is worries since Anderson is our best receiver we'd hurt Darnold. Which is true so at least Algolor is an NFL receiver. Probably won't happen but a thought. Trade Leo and a pick for a pick and a offensive linemen. Again probably won't happen but trying to get help this year too.

As for helping Darnold. The best thing would be to get the bad coaching out of here. Fire Gase and Loggains. Best thing for him.

19. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Definitely. I don't know how they're doing but I was absolutely perplexed when we were disinterested in signing Morse or Paradis.

sackexchange likes this.
  20. GasedAndConfused

rumor is leo is gone today or tomorrow. Jets already have multiple offers with multiple picks in them but are holding to the deadline to see if they can get more. Anderson is unlikely to be traded.
    Leo the past 2 weeks may not have a sack, but he had 1 sack called back by a ticky tack defensive holding penalty, 1 QB hit that led to an INT, and caused an intentional grounding penalty.