2019 Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 6, 2019.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I agree I would rather they sit him ps they play the Bears this week anyway. Maybe sit him until after the Bye if he needs it. I did not pick up Davis ( yet ) he is still out there I picked up Derrel Henderson (rams) as Gurly and Brown are banged up. I will see who practices today and tomorrow if one or both of them sit Henderson could be a good 1 week fill in. If they both practice ( Gurley was limited yesterday and Brown DNP ) theyI will make the move for someone else

2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

No Kamara or Cook for NOLA this week.

If Kirk can’t go what would you guys do? Josh Oliver is cleared so I am going to go with him at TE this week. I can drop Ryan Griffin and pick up A.J. BROWN on Titans. They finally have a QB who can throw (somewhat?) in Tennessee with Tanny starting. Not many other options.

I was also debating picking up Slayton on NYG. I’m assuming Patrick Peterson will lock up Tate but Barkley and Engram are back. Slayton has gotten at least 5 targets in 3 of last 4 and can take top off the defense. This is all assumed Kirk can’t go at flex spot

CBG likes this.
  3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

DW what exactly are you asking help me out ?????,,,,,,,I like Slayton ( I have him ) but I went with Mclaurin and Boyd at WR and I am starting Brieda at RB but I really flirted with Slayton instead of Brieda as I think the other guys open things up for him and as you said Peterson will be on Tate

4. dawinner127

Kirk is a game time decision. He’s my flex. If he doesn’t play i don’t have anyone to sub in because 1) I’m using James white to fill in for kamara
    2) hardman played yesterday

so i have Ryan Griffin i can drop for the guy Slayton on NYG or i can play that guy Meyers on New England but it looks like Dorsett is going to play. A.J. brown is also a FA i can snag

CBG likes this.
  5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I like Slayton better than Brown or Corey Davis until we see what Tannehill looks like,,,,plus the titans are still a run first team,,,,,I would pickup and start Slayton if you can.

dawinner127 likes this.
  6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

ps unless of course Kirk is going to play

7. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Ugh. No kamara means no win for me. My big question now is do I start teddy v the bears or Sam v patsies? leaning towards Sam now

CBG likes this.
  8. dawinner127

I didn’t realize jimmy G was available too. He was removed from injury report Friday so i could go with graham or Slayton if Kirk doesn’t play

9. dawinner127

Sam for sure. No kamara or Cook for NOLA. I can’t see Nola scoring more than 14 in that game

FJF likes this.
  10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I feel your pain Fjay with our boy Kamara-----you might have to flip a coin on the QB check the weather and wind for both QBs maybe that will help you decide ?

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I would take a hard pass THATS A NO on Jimmy Graham and I don't care how many Packer WR's are OUT the guy is a shell of what he once was, I could see you starting Jimmy Graham and then watching Mercedes Lewis catching balls and a TD and puking. I realize its slim pickings but there has to be someone better out there than Graham no ? You can always ignore me and tell me later how wrong I was lol

12. dawinner127

I hate Jimmy as much as anyone. He is brutal to watch, but there is legit nothing on the WW. 14 team league that is super, super deep. I think I'm going to roll with Jimmy.

CBG likes this.
  13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I get it but IF IF IF Lazard is out there he is the better choice but probably gone,,,how about Ben Watson ???? Pats have zero TE's they are all hurt and Brady does throw to the TE and lord knows we always have a hard time covering them----either way good luck DW

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

DW or anyone else----no Josh Gordon Monday nite pickup one of the Patriot kids if you are stuck

15. dawinner127

Dorsett is probably playing though. I also have Bell, James White, & Nugent in that game. I don't think it's worth starting any more players in that one.

Goodluck to you guys this week!

CBG likes this.
  16. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Welp, Ryan is hurt. Minshew's my backup.

17. dawinner127

They’re saying it isn’t anything serious. He will prob miss next week and then use the bye to get better so after that i think it’s safe to expect him back.

I’m currently down 80 with Bell, James White, Nugent + Alshon. Alshon for 4 Tuddys tonight anyone?

FJF likes this.
  18. FJF

I was up 8 going into tonight. He has wentz and New England D I have micel,Sam and Robbie. coning down to the wire

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Put a fork in me I'm done,,,,,,been out all day and watched zero football today catching up now,,,,,my team had a shit week and I see Ertz is once again killing me,,,,,I hated starting Breida I KNEW BETTER -----that said dawn 10 he has Bell I have the awol Ertz color me 3-4 and the games are mostly must wins from here on out for me , maybe I can sneak in with 1 more loss.Hope u guys did well,,,I am going to check DK now see how I did

20. FJF

Tied up going into tonight. I have Sam,Robbie and Sony Michel he has New England D.

Murray/fitz ruined what was otherwise a really good DK lineup

CBG and dawinner127 like this.