Bad Officiating on MNF!

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Stagman, Oct 14, 2019.

1. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

NFL admits 2nd call was a mistake.

http://theredzone.org/Blog-Description/EntryId/78747/NFL--Second-flag-on-Lions--Flowers-was-error

2. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

Why does the league need players to rig games when they have everything at their disposal to do it themselves? Referees, control of instant replay and even deflated balls are more than enough to script the outcomes. How convenient that every "mistake" that the league admits to making benefits the teams which sell the most jerseys. The NFL has been selling the fans a load of bullshit scripted athletic theatre for a very long time. As the long as the masses keep buying it, don't hold your breath about this changing anytime soon.

Jets_Grinch, NYJetsO12 and Acad23 like this.
  3. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

All the ^^^^^^^above Posts ..so true. But Teams have beaten the Patriots in the past and their current Model 2019 wins on Defense

But just maybe..just maybe.. the ratings soar for NFL and espn if David actually knocks off Goliath

Patriot likes this.
  4. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Broadway Joe, if you don't mind me calling you that, Monday Night will be a great opportunity for the Jets to shock the NFL world and beat the Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots.

In many of their games this year, the Pats have started out not so good. So it is vital for the fans to make some noise and the Jets to capitalize early. So keep the faith and your dream may come true.

If the Jets do win this game and this board all of a sudden starts getting new, so-called Jet fans out of the woodwork, giving me shit; just remember I was here before them.

Maybe it won't be this game, but I do expect the Jets to start becoming winners sometime in the near future.

I will remember people like you who were here during the bad times and you will have my respect. You will have my respect because you are a true Jet fan and have shown your loyalty towards this team no matter what.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  5. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

"Jizz" Patriot, make sure you swallow that load. J/K

I really like the Jets new uni's and helmets with that emerald green! I don't think they are ready to beat the Pats yet. I still like Darnold and they are going to get better.

6. DisgruntledLionFan

DisgruntledLionFan Active Member

Eh, I was pretty pissed, but it makes it that much easier to not follow intently as I get older. Field clearly tilted in Green/Golds favor then I have to hear about kicking FGs as the real reason.

Apparently, a two score lead with 10 minutes left just isn't enough cushion in case you get the ol' raw dog. Multiple times.

It's just not as entertaining as I remember as a kid.

I did watch the Jets on Sunday. What was it, five plays in a row they threw a flag?

This is they best they can come up with?

7. DisgruntledLionFan

DisgruntledLionFan Active Member

Still not as bad as this:

8. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

Are you jealous? Do you need a hug?

I actually hate their uniform just like I hate the new uniform the Pats have. Again the Jets do have a chance to win this game.

I also think Demaryius Thomas at 6'3" tall could be a problem for the Patriots and the Jets would be wise to exploit this.

9. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Yeah... they're not gonna beat the Pats this week.

BTW, those new duds the Jets are wearing are easily the best they've ever had IMO. I like the old Pats uni's but suffered through 30+ years of never winning in them, so I'll take the ones they got now.