2019 NFL Week 7: NE Cheaters @ New York Jets (MNF) (Poll Added)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Oct 13, 2019.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Oct 21, 2019.
  1. Jets

42.4%
  2. Cheaters

57.6%
  1. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Come on Darnold. Deliver another win next week for us fans, for your coaches, for your teammates.

Cowboys game was great. But to show the world what Jets future is like with Sam, we need to win. I will be there.

@GreenFan15J and I will tailgate together. @zace - I hope you join us. Next Monday should be great.

Go Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pepsiguy5, mark82, Patriot and 9 others like this.
  2. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

We might never lose again!

Pepsiguy5, NYJalltheway, K'OB and 7 others like this.
  3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Feels like it. Lol.

It really isn't about this season for me. I want to See Darnold improve and build a strong connection with Gase. So if we lose any other game I won't mind as long as we see great offensive play.

That said, two games I want badly. Pats and Giants at home. Win those two games and I am running naked in downtown Madison, NJ

mrjet80, K'OB, FinnishJET and 8 others like this.
  4. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

This is what the season was about from the get go. 14 taking the next step and showing that he is the guy who can eventually take us to the promise land. The people who believed we would easily win 9 or 10 games were out of line and the ones who thought we would be a 3 win team are the same.

GreenfiendNYJ and Brook! like this.
  5. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I expect a loss. But I'd like to see Darnold do better against the Pats than Daniel Jones did.

PabloJa likes this.
  6. egelband

egelband Well-Known Member

That’s crazy. Darnold will eventually retire. They might lose a game in the 2030s.

7. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Wow, didn't realize it's a Monday night game. We stink in primetime games. I don't see this being any different.

8. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

I want another shot at the Bills... :p

[​IMG]

9. JetsFanDoc

JetsFanDoc Well-Known Member

A win next Monday night would give a whole new lease to the season. I expect a loss, but just saying. 2-4 with the schedule they have after? I can easily see them go 7-3 against that slate and if 9-7 doesn't get them into the playoffs (probably doesn't) then so be it, at least we would see the team make progress.

FJF and Brook! like this.
  10. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

I felt pretty confident that we would beat the cowboys, and I am pretty confident we actually will beat the Patriots.

I don't think the Patriots are as good as their record is, they have beaten up on bad teams, (they were in a tie game against the giants at home on a short week against a rookie qb....)

11. jets_fan

jets_fan Well-Known Member

We're not beating the Patriots. Yes, they've "beaten up on bad teams", but guess what, we're a bad team. Beating a pretty mediocre Cowboys team that came out flat in no way makes us a good team all of a sudden.

12. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Way to ruin it for all of us.

NYJetsO12, dawinner127 and Brook! like this.
  13. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

It was a trap game for the Cowboys. Speaking of which, I can't believe the last time we faced a trap game was 2015. You have to be relevant to get trapped.

14. footballfundamentals

footballfundamentals Well-Known Member

Patriots also have offensive line woes. And if they hit Brady like they hit Prescott, this might be a laugher. Gase also has a history of beating the Patriots. Patsies better beware!!

mrjet80 and NYJetsO12 like this.
  15. footballfundamentals

footballfundamentals Well-Known Member

While I respect your opinion, you have to use the eyeball test. Jets are getting healthier and this win will give them confidence. Mosley maybe back. Patriots have not been able to run the ball so Brady has struggled. Jets were a bad team with a 3rd string QB. You just saw flashes of what they can do when healthy.

16. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Cashman is going to be a huge player in this game IMO. James White makes a KILLING on 3rd and 5 or less and running that stupid option route and catches it for 5/6 yards every time. Last week White had 9 catches and I swear to god 6 of them were the same route and they needed 5, he got 6. Cashman or maybe even Adams have to stop that shit early and often.

FJF likes this.
  17. MoWilkBeast

MoWilkBeast Well-Known Member

Drinking the green koolaid again I see Brook, or did it have a slightly more amber tint? Go Jets!!

Brook! likes this.
  18. GREG

GREG Well-Known Member

It was great getting a win finally and watching all of the Cowboys fans leave MetLife disappointed was awesome. I still think its to late to save the season although looking at the AFC maybe not. The Pats (6-0) and Bills (4-1) have the two best records in the conference right now. If the Jets pull off the upset against the evil empire then maybe there is hope for 2019. Either way watching Darnold play tells me better days are ahead. If Douglas can build the roster around Sam then I see the Jets as a serious Super Bowl contender within the next few years. Spread in todays Daily News shows the Pats a 12 point favorite BTW.

FJF likes this.
  19. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

According to lead article, if I read correctly, the Cowboys had the best Offense in NFL ????

That's quite an accomplishment for a D without Mr Moseley! This is why, for the most part, G Williams is an excellent DC ...as someone posted if the hits Prescott received were enough to have him checked under Tent then Tom Terrific should be ready for early retirement hahah

All that said, the odds of beating NE with Sam are up exponentially...

The problem of course is Sam is not only up against Belichek but also Gase with his enemic playcalling

Gase has beaten NE a couple of times with his hot trash Miami team..if he saved his best plays for the Big One hopefully we some of that on 10/21

Patriot likes this.
  20. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

@NYJetsO12 Cooper got hurt Cobb was out as well as 2 starting offensive lineman were out but yes we did a good job