Auction Questions

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Nicholasflorio, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Nicholasflorio

Probably been discussed before.

First, how do you know if you won an auction? I emailed the rewards staff and they said if I won I would receive a confirmation email in the coming days. Is that the only way? Just sit in limbo?

Also, it’s challenging to even know if you still have a winning bid in the app while the clock ticks down (horrible interface). There’s no real way to refresh so you have to go in and out of the auction. And if there are multiple of the same auction all at once you have to really remember which one was yours.

And when the clock went to zero it then added 2 more minutes. What’s up with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jetmets likes this.
  2. TommyD

TommyD Active Member

I believe that if some places a bid with under two minutes left, the time gets extended for another two minutes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nicholasflorio likes this.
  3. jetmets

jetmets Member

Not sure either good luck though, I've tried to bid before but you gets your points tied up and may not even win it. I just stick to the market, bringing my girlfriend to her first football game (yes she's a cowboys fan) but we are doing the flag holder reward, done it before awesome experience to see the players get hype and come over.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Nicholasflorio likes this.
  4. Nicholasflorio

Kinda sucks that you could be winning, think you got it and then the auction gets randomly extended.

I actually won the auction. I think I got lucky to be honest. I think other people bidding had the same issues as me.

I had to chat with the rewards staff to be sure, who are very good by the way, but better if you call them directly. With email they tend to give you very little info.

jetmets likes this.
  5. jetmets

jetmets Member

Awesome man congrats enjoy it and let me know how it is, maybe I might have the same luck as you. Can you give me the # for the rewards team thanks. Yeah had issues with getting credited for going to the games was a mess I also asked if they could email me once they credit it and never did.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

6. Nicholasflorio

Sent you a DM. Let know if you got it.